Unique architecture, green spaces, efficient public systems and an overall approach to sustainability. Come to Scandinavia – Denmark, Finland, and Sweden
Scandinavia – Denmark, Finland, and Sweden is an epic expanse of wilderness – forests, lakes, volcanoes – and intoxicatingly pure which means engaging with nature is a viscerally pleasurable experience.
The magic of winter and the chance to see the majestic aurora borealis adds Scandinavia – Denmark, Finland, and Sweden to every traveler’s bucket list.
Discover more of Scandinavia – Denmark, Finland and Sweden with our 9 Nights/10 Days Package
This package covers Copenhagen (2N), Rovaniemi (2N), Helsinki (2N),1N on the cruise from Helsinki to Stockholm, Stockholm (2N)
Ideal season for the tour
Around the time of either solstice is the best time.
The best time is winter (specifically December) due to the extremely short, dry days to see the Northern Lights and winter magic. The lights can be viewed in many places between September and March as well.
June, July and August are the most popular months for travelers coming to Scandinavia. There are loads of reasons why people choose this time, not least of all being the temperate, sunny weather. It’s really cool to be somewhere when the sun doesn’t set, too.
- Competitive pricing
- Hosts approved by the local tourism board
- Private tours with local experience and ample leisure time
- Quality checked stays and coordinated transfers
- We do the research so that you don’t have to spend hours online
Available packages for Scandinavia – Denmark, Finland and Sweden
Accommodation type with pricing from Rs.3000/- to Rs.6000/-.
Day 1: Arrival at Copenhagen
- Pick up by the representative (driver) from airport and transfer to the hotel.
- Rest of the day at leisure.
- Based on the flight arrival time and level of comfort you can visit the following attractions in Copenhagen:
- Tivoli Gardens- an amusement park and pleasure garden which opened on 15 August 1843 and is the second-oldest operating amusement park in the world.
- Carlsberg Visitors Centre-a 90-minute self-guided tour through two centuries of brewing history
- Stroget Shopping Street-Strøget is Copenhagen's aorta and one of Europe's longest pedestrian streets with a wealth of shops, from budget-friendly chains to some of the world's most expensive brands.
- Overnight at the hotel in Copenhagen.
Day 2: Copenhagen Sightseeing
Copenhagen is the capital of Denmark. This "friendly old girl of a town" is big enough to be a metropolis with shopping, culture, and nightlife par excellence, yet still small enough to be intimate, safe and easy to navigate. Overlooking the Øresund strait with Sweden just minutes away, it is a cultural and geographic link between mainland Europe and Scandinavia.
- After breakfast at the hotel proceed for
The Copenhagen Panorama Sightseeing and Canal Tour (3 Hours). Departure Point: Vester Voldgade by the City Hall Square
- The tour starts off by bus and continues by boat.
- You will spend half an hour at Amalienborg Palace where you can enjoy the beautiful changing of the guards at noon.
- After this, you can enjoy the many attractions in Copenhagen including photo stops at the Little Mermaid and the Royal Danish Opera House.
- Proceeding your bus tour, you will board one of the canal boats for a live-guided or audio guided tour on the beautiful canals of Copenhagen and explore more of the city.
- The cruise goes through the picturesque canals of Christianhavn and Frederiksholm where historical buildings are to be enjoyed side by side with modern architecture.
- After lunch, proceed for
The Copenhagen: Open Top Hop-On-Hop-Off - Mermaid Tour (1.2 Hours duration). Departure Point for hop-on-hop-off buses are: Gammel Strand, Gammel Strand 26, 1202 København K
- Enjoy beautiful Copenhagen at your own peace with the popular open top tours.
- The buses which depart every 30 minutes are adapted with an electronic roof, which is taken to use in case of rain and are heated during the winter.
- The tour covers all of the highlights of Copenhagen while allowing you to hop on hop off as much as you like.
- Some of the most important sights are the Little Mermaid, Rosenborg Castle, Langelinje, Statens Museum for Kunst, Amalienborg Palace, Christianshavn, Nyhavn, Strøget, Cefion Fountain.
- The ticket shall be valid 24 hours from time of boarding your Hop On Hop Off bus.
- Rest of the day at leisure.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Copenhagen.
Day 3: Copenhagen -> Rovaniemi
- After breakfast at the hotel, checkout, and transfer to the airport to catch the flight for Rovaniemi.
- Upon arriving at Rovaniemi, you shall be transferred to the hotel for check-in.
- Relax or go sightseeing in Rovaniemi
- Later in the evening, you shall be picked up for the Aurora Dinner at the Sky Ounasvaara Panorama Restaurant.
- This restaurant is frequently awarded as the best restaurant in Lapland, famous for its modern Lappish cuisine. Situated on top of the Ounasvaara hill, the scenery the restaurant offers from the open-air roof terrace is a feast for the eyes.
- After enjoying the delicious 3- course Aurora menu, you can move up to the roof terrace accompanied by your very own wooden kuksa cup filled with warm Finnish berry juice. If lucky, the Aurora Borealis may appear in the sky completing your dining experience!
- Duration of this activity is 2.5 hours with return transfers
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Rovaniemi.
Day 4: Rovaniemi – Experience Lapland
Rovaniemi is an urban oasis amidst the Arctic wilderness, where culture, wild activities, and fairytales come together
- After breakfast at the hotel proceed for the Ranua Wildlife Park Tour (Duration-4-5 hours)
- The zoo is situated 80 kilometers south from Rovaniemi and it takes about an hour to get there by car or by bus.
- Take a stroll through the zoo, and see animals and birds that live in natural conditions of the northern latitudes.
- Visit the souvenir shops, the shop of 'Fazer' candy factory, and the local wine shop where they sell unique wines made from wild berries like cloudberries, cowberries, bilberries etc.
- Includes transfer, guide, entrance fee to the zoo, buffet lunch.
- Return back and check-in to the Santa Claus Village Resort and set out to discover this world-renowned resort.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Rovaniemi
- Activities not included in the package are a visit to the
- Rovaniemi Church (1 Hr)
- Kauppakeskus Sampokeskus – Gift and Speciality Shops and the
- Arktikum (1 Hr) - Situated on top of the Arctic Circle, Arktikum serves as a museum, science center, and conference venue.
Santa Claus Village and Office:
- Traverse the Arctic Circle and meet Santa any time of year at the Santa Claus Village. Experience the magic of the holiday season at this theme park.
- Stay in the village or take a day trip into this festive wonderland.
- Take photos with Santa Claus in his office or strike a pose at the Arctic Circle line, which runs through the village and provides for a popular photo-op.
- Spread the holiday cheer by sending a card from Santa Claus' post office or purchase gifts for friends and loved ones at one of the village's Christmas-themed shops.
Day 5: Rovaniemi -> Helsinki
- After an early breakfast at the hotel, enjoy sightseeing of the nearby attractions in Rovaniemi.
- Check-out and proceed to catch the flight to Helsinki.
- You shall be picked up from the hotel and transferred to the airport based on flight timing.
- On arrival at Helsinki, transfer, and check-in to the hotel.
- Rest of the day at leisure.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Helsinki.
Day 6: Helsinki Sightseeing
- After breakfast, proceed for Helsinki sightseeing.
- You shall be provided with the 24 hrs Helsinki City Card
- Overnight at the hotel in Helsinki
The card entitles travelers to the following benefits:
- Sightseeing tours by bus or boat
- Unlimited travel on public transport in Helsinki and ferry to/from Suomenlinna Sea
- Entry to the major museums and sights
- Several discounts in restaurants, shops, and concerts
- Guidebook, including maps and complete tourist information.
Top attractions included:
- Suomenlinna Fortress Island
- Panorama Sightseeing Audio tour
- SEA LIFE Helsinki
- Olympic Stadium Tower
- The Finnish Nature Centre Haltia
- Ateneum Art Museum
- Helsinki Zoo in Korkeasaari
- Hard Rock Cafe Helsinki
- National Museum of Finland
- And much more!
Day 7: Helsinki Sightseeing and Evening Cruise to Stockholm
- After breakfast at the hotel, enjoy the day at leisure in Helsinki.
- After lunch, you shall be picked up from the hotel and transferred to the pier for the Stockholm cruise.
- Overnight on the cruise boat
Day 8: Arrival in Stockholm
- Upon arrival at Stockholm, you shall be transferred from the pier to the hotel.
- Rest of the day at leisure to explore Stockholm.
- Overnight at the hotel in Stockholm.
Day 9: Stockholm Sightseeing
- After breakfast at the hotel, proceed for the Stockholm In A Nutshell Tour
- This is the combination tour which shows you the whole of Stockholm.
- Tour starts with a coach trip around the city, viewing the best-known sites and buildings.
- After an hour and a half, you can transfer to a boat to sail around the royal park of Djurgården and past the most inner archipelago islands.
- Duration of this program will be 2.5 hrs.
- Departure Place: Gustaf Adolfs Torg in front of Dansmuséet
- Rest of the day at leisure to explore other attractions of Stockholm.
- Overnight at the hotel in Stockholm.
Day 10: Departure from StockholmAfter breakfast at the hotel, you shall be transferred to the airport to catch the flight home.
- All stays in the tour on double sharing basis as below
- 02 Nights stay in Copenhagen in 3* hotel or similar
- 02 Nights stay in Rovaniemi in 3* hotel or similar
- 02 Nights stay in Helsinki in 3* hotel or similar
- Tallink Silja Overnight Cruise (C2 class cabin with breakfast) from Helsinki to Stockholm
- Roomy inside cabin for 1-2 persons
- 9 square meter space, deck 2
- Bunk bed, WC, Shower, Hair dryer
- 02 Nights stay in 3* hotel or similar
- Scandinavian buffet breakfast throughout your stay
- Flights from Copenhagen -> Rovaniemi, Rovaniemi -> Helsinki (if opted)
- Private Transfers from
- Copenhagen (Airport-Hotel-Airport)
- Rovaniemi (Airport-Hotel-Airport)
- Helsinki (Airport-Hotel-Pier)
- Stockholm (Pier-Hotel-Airport)
- Activities as below:
- Copenhagen Panorama Sightseeing And Canal Tour (3 Hours)
- Copenhagen: Open Top Hop On Hop Off - Mermaid Tour (1.2 Hour)
- Aurora Dinner At Sky Ounasvaara Panorama Restaurant Rovaniemi (With Return Transfers – 2.5 Hrs)
- Ranua Zoo Visit (5 Hours) with a transfer from the hotel
- Helsinki City Card (24 Hours)
- Stockholm In A Nutshell tour of 2.5 hrs duration
- GST @ 5% on the total package pricing
- International flight from India
- Visa processing charges
- Entry fees to monuments and attractions (not mentioned in itinerary)
- Meals other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Alcoholic beverages with meals.
- Expenses of personal nature (tips, porterage etc.)
Terms & Conditions
- The itinerary mentioned here is indicative and the final itinerary might vary as per the client preferences.
- The rates mentioned (if any) is been based on an estimated price for the season and bookings will be made after discussions for the customization.
- The actual rates might vary based on the availability on the exact travel date, actual flight charges and currency exchange rates on the date of booking.
- Flights and visa charges are optional and can be booked by the client directly if required so. SelfRoadiez can provide the same if requested by the client
Cancellation charges will vary for specific destinations and seasons. For flight inclusive packages, the cancellation policy of the respective airline will take precedence. Below is the general guideline for cancellations:
- From booking date till 31 days prior to departure - 20 % of Package Cost
- 16 to 30 Days prior to departure - 40% of Package Cost
- Less than 24 hrs to 15 Days prior to departure - 100% of Package Cost.
LocationScandinavia – Denmark, Finland and Sweden
Stay DetailsOr Similar Type