Terms & Conditions
M/s SelfRoadiez Travel Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a company registered under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1965, having its Registered Office at Lake View Farm, Whitefield-Old Airport Road, Next to Shell Petrol Pump, Ramagondanahalli P O, Bangalore, Karnataka – 560066, which shall henceforth in this agreement be referred to as “SelfRoadiez”. Unless the context otherwise requires, the term “SelfRoadiez” shall mean and include its successors in business, administrators, executors and assignees.
WHEREAS SelfRoadiez is engaged in the business of facilitating various travel related services such as self-driven car rentals, chauffeur driven cab rentals, conducting organized trips, booking traveler stay options and various other customized niche travel related services. SelfRoadiez also proposes to engage itself in the business of various other travel related services such as short stay accommodation, organizing activities like trekking, mountain biking, scuba diving, parasailing, guide services, rafting, etc.
SelfRoadiez shall cater into the travel requirements through on-line platform as a primary medium to distribute its services which shall also be supplemented by offline channels of communication.
SelfRoadiez has also made tie-up arrangements with agencies who own/operate fleet of vehicles, who provide accommodation for travelers and who provide various other incidental and ancillary services to travelers. Such agencies shall be referred to as “Service Providers”.
Travelers and other customers wishing to avail the services extended by SelfRoadiez either directly or through the service providers, shall be referred as “End User”.
The end user has placed or intends to place orders on SelfRoadiez for providing travel related services and SelfRoadiez has agreed to provide the said services subject to the terms and conditions hereinafter contained.
TERMS OF SERVICE
If you are using the Site, Application or Services you are contracting with SelfRoadiez Travel Solutions Pvt Ltd, hereafter called SelfRoadiez with respect to use of the SelfRoadiez Site, Application or Services, and with SelfRoadiez Payments through its authorized payment gateways. Services are accessible at http://www.selfroadiez.com (collectively, the “Site“) and as applications for mobile devices (the “Application“). By using the Site or Application, you agree to comply with and be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service (“Terms“), whether or not you become a registered user of the Services. These Terms govern your access to and use of the Site, Application and Services and all Collective Content (defined below)
“SelfRoadiez Content” means all Content that SelfRoadiez makes available through the Site, Application, or Services, including any Content licensed from a third party.
“Booking Request Period” means the time period starting from the time when a booking is requested or opted to
“Send an enquiry” by a Guest (as determined by SelfRoadiez in its sole discretion), within which a service provider may decide whether to confirm or reject that booking request subject to availability or any other factor, as stated on the Site, Application or Services. Different Booking Request Periods may apply in different places.
“Collective Content” means service providers’ Content and SelfRoadiez’ Content.
“Content” means text, graphics, images, music, software (excluding the Application), audio, video, information or other materials.
“Guest” means a Member who requests a booking of an Accommodation or any services via the Site, Application or Services
“Service Provider” means a Member who has been empanelled with and accredited by SelfRoadiez.
“Registered user” means a person who completes SelfRoadiez’s account registration process, including but not limited to Hosts and Guests, as described under “Account Registration” below.
“Tax” or “Taxes” mean any sales taxes, value added taxes (VAT), goods and services taxes, transient occupancy taxes, tourist or other visitor taxes, accommodation or lodging taxes(such as luxury tax) that service providers or SelfRoadiez may be required to pay by law to collect and remit to governmental agencies, and other similar municipal, state, central or other withholding and personal or corporate income taxes.
Certain areas of the Site and Application (and your access to or use of certain aspects of the Services or Collective Content) may have different terms and conditions posted or may require you to agree with and accept additional terms and conditions. If there is a conflict between these Terms and terms and conditions posted for a specific area of the Site, Application, Services, or Collective Content, the terms and conditions relevant to that category of service will take precedence with respect to your use of or access to that area of the Site, Application, Services, or Collective Content.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, APPLICATION OR SERVICES OR BY DOWNLOADING OR POSTING ANY CONTENT FROM OR ON THE SITE, VIA THE APPLICATION OR THROUGH THE SERVICES, YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ, AND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE REGISTERED WITH THE SITE AND APPLICATION. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, THEN YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY RIGHT TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITE, APPLICATION, SERVICES, OR COLLECTIVE CONTENT.
If you accept or agree to these Terms on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to these Terms and, in such event, “you” and “your” will refer and apply to that company or other legal entity.
SelfRoadiez reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify the Site, Application or Services or to modify these Terms, including the prices, at any time and without prior notice. If we modify these Terms, we will either post the modification on the Site or via the Application or otherwise provide you with notice of the modification. By continuing to access or use the Site, Application or Services after we have posted a modification on the Site or via the Application or have provided you with notice of a modification, you are indicating that you agree to be bound by the modified Terms. If the modified Terms are not acceptable to you, your only recourse is to cease using the Site, Application and Services.
The Site, Application and Services are intended solely for persons who are 18 or older. Any access to or use of the Site, Application or Services by anyone under 18 is expressly prohibited. By accessing or using the Site, Application or Services you represent and warrant that you are 18 or older. Service provider may reserve the right to deny service or admission to a guest or registered user in situations such as failing to produce required documents or impersonating or any other service provider specific policy.
Cancellations and Refunds
If, as a Guest or end user or registered user, you cancel your requested booking before the requested booking is confirmed by a Host, SelfRoadiez Payments will cancel any pre-authorization to your credit card and/or refund any nominal amounts charged to your credit card in connection with the requested booking within 7 bank working days as per Reserve bank of India calendar. If the booking is done using “Book Now” option or a functionally similar tab via site or application or mobile which provides instant confirmation through live inventory access, the cancellation for such bookings shall be subject to cancellation policy of the service provider concerned. If, as a Guest, you wish to cancel a confirmed booking made via the Site, Application and Services, either prior to or after arriving at the Accommodation, the cancellation policy of the service provider contained in the applicable Listing will apply to such cancellation. No show which means guest not turning up to use a pre-booked service without informing shall not be eligible for any refund.
If a service provider cancels a confirmed booking made via the Site, Services, and Application,
(i) The guest may contact SelfRoadiez or vice versa to check on the alternate listing and in the event of guest opting for an alternate listing, SelfRoadiez shall make the alternate booking for the guest. The guest agrees to pay to SelfRoadiez, if there are any excess charges for the new listing due to the price difference of the newly opted service. SelfRoadiez agrees to refund to guest balance if any, due to price difference of the newly opted service.
(ii) SelfRoadiez will refund the invoice value deducting any transaction charges incurred by SelfRoadiez such as payment gateway charges, for such booking to the applicable Guest within 7 bank working days as per Reserve Bank of India calendar and
(iii) the Guest will receive an email or other communication from SelfRoadiez containing alternative Listings and other related information. If the Guest requests a booking from one of the alternative Listings and the service provider associated with such alternative Listing confirms the Guest’s requested booking, then the Guest agrees to pay SelfRoadiez the Total Fees relating to the confirmed booking for the Accommodation in the alternative listing, in accordance with these Terms.
Any cancellations initiated by SelfRoadiez or its service providers , triggered due to reasons beyond the control of SelfRoadiez or its service providers such as law and order situation, natural calamities or change in government policies, periodical travel advisory/ies issued by relevant authorities or any such factor which is reasonably considered as beyond the control of SelfRoadiez or service providers , guest shall not hold SelfRoadiez or service provider accountable or liable for any loss, financial or otherwise, that may be incurred by the guest. However the best efforts shall be made by SelfRoadiez to make alternate arrangements or refund either partially or fully as per the service provider’s policy in such scenarios. Guest also understands that scenarios such as above are beyond the control of human interventions and implications may be varying from scenario to scenario or from time to time and hence having a standard policy to handle such matter is not practically possible. Guest agrees that, best efforts to make alternate arrangement or decision on the partial, full or no refund in such scenarios shall be at the sole discretion of SelfRoadiez.
If a service provider cancelled a confirmed booking and you, as a Guest, have not received an email or other communication from SelfRoadiez, please contact SelfRoadiez on the contact number published on the site or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
CARZONRENT (INDIA) PVT. LTD Terms & Conditions
- The customer shall pay the car rental fare as per the applicable rates and payment schedules mentioned on the website of CARZONRENT at the time of booking. The customer shall also pay parking charges, toll-charges, service tax, state tax and any other fee or levy presently payable or imposed hereinafter under applicable law/s for availing the car rental services.
- The customer agrees and acknowledge that no refund shall be provided if the cancellation information is received after the reporting time of the cab If cancellation request is received before an hour of the scheduled pickup, convenience charge would be deducted from the amount which has been booked for travel as preauthorization or advance. The cancellation can be done over the phone but not later than an hour of the scheduled pickup All cancellation to be made against the booking ID provided at the time of booking the cab.
- The Customer agrees and acknowledges that the use of the services offered by Carzonrent is at the sole risk of the Customer. Carzonrent disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied as to condition, suitability, quality, merchantability and fitness of the services offered by CARZONRENT. The liability of CARZONRENT is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- the service shall meet Customer requirements;
- the service shall be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- Carzonrent shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused or suffered by the Customer arising out of the use of car rental service offered by Carzonrent or due to the failure of Carzonrent to provide services to the Customer for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to the Customer’s non-compliance with the services’ recorded voice instructions, malfunction, partial or total failure of any network terminal, data processing system, computer tele-transmission or telecommunications system or other circumstances whether or not beyond the control of Carzonrent or any person or any organization involved in the above mentioned systems.
Without prejudice to the above, Carzonrent shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by the Customer as a result of any failure on the part of Carzonrent to provide a taxi to the Customer within any stipulated time even if Carzonrent has agreed to provide the taxi, or even if the Customer has apprised Carzonrent of the possibility of any such loss or damage which would result if the taxi is not provided at all or is not provided within the stipulated time to the Customer.
- Upon the demand of Carzonrent, the Customer shall indemnify Carzonrent from/ and against/ and in respect of any/ or all liabilities, losses, charges and expenses (including legal fees and costs on a full indemnity basis) claims, demands, actions and proceedings which Carzonrent may incur or sustain directly or indirectly from/ or by any reason of/ or in relation to the use or purposed use of the Services provided by Carzonrent.
- Carzonrent is hereby authorized to use the location based information provided by any of the telecommunication companies regarding the use of mobile phone by the Customer for making a taxi booking. However, the location based information will be used only to facilitate and improve the probability of locating a taxi for the Customer
- Carzonrent shall be entitled to disclose the particulars of the Customer/s in possession of Carzonrent to all companies controlled by Carzonrent or any of its authorized chauffeurs or any government body as required by the law/ or by directive/ or request from any government body or to any third party deemed fit and proper by Carzonrent, in its absolute discretion.
- Carzonrent shall be entitled to terminate any booking at any time without giving any reason or prior notice to the Customer.
- Carzonrent encourages all its customers to take full responsibility of their luggage/belongings. In case of any loss, from the taxi during the journey, Carzonrent shall endeavour to locate the lost luggage/belongings on a “best-effort” basis but Carzonrent shall not be held responsible for such loss or damage
- If the Customer leaves any luggage/belongings/goods in the taxi or has any complaint in respect of the services or the use of the taxi, the Customer shall make a complaint in writing to Carzonrent within 24 hours from such usage
- In case of any dispute arising between the Customer and Carzonrent, the dispute shall be referred to an Arbitrator, appointed by Carzonrent in its sole discretion. The Arbitrator so appointed by Carzonrent shall act in conformity with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The award so passed by the Arbitrator shall be binding upon the Customer as well as Carzonrent. The courts of Delhi, India shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any matters which may be instituted before any court of law, arising from the use of the services offered by Carzonrent.
- Carzonrent shall be entitled to add, vary or amend any or all of these terms and conditions at any time at its sole discretion and the Customer shall be bound by such addition, variation or amendment incorporated/made in these terms and conditions with effect from the date set forth by Carzonrent. The terms and conditions shall be available on Carzonrent’s website namely www.carzonrent.com.
- Carzonrent shall be entitled to record all the calls made to the call centre/s of Carzonrent for quality and training purposes.
- Vehicles registered with Carzonrent may be continuously tracked by Carzonrent using GPS for security reasons or for reasons deemed fit and proper by Carzonrent.
- By logging on the Account Access service on Carzonrent’s websites, the User/customer hereby authorizes CARZONRENT and its agents to access third party sites, including that of Banks and other payment gateways, designated by them or on their behalf for retrieving requested information. While registering, the User will choose a password and the user is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and the account. The User is fully responsible for all the activities that may take place whilst using their password or account. It is the duty of the User to notify CARZONRENT immediately in writing of any unauthorized use of their password or account or any other breach of security. CARZONRENT will not be liable for any loss that may be incurred by the User as a result of unauthorized use of customer’s password or account, either with or without his/her knowledge. The User shall not use anyone else’s password at any time.
- The User shall request Carzonrent for any refund/s against the unutilized or ‘no show’ cab booking for any reasons within 24 hours from the hour of departure. Any applicable refunds would accordingly be processed as per the defined policies of Carzonrent. No refund would be payable for any requests made after the expiry of 24 hours as mentioned above and all unclaimed amounts for such unutilized or ‘no show’ booking shall be deemed to have been forfeited.
- CARZONRENT may send booking confirmation, itinerary information, cancellation, payment confirmation, refund status, schedule change or any such other information relevant for the transaction, via SMS or by voice call on the contact number given by the User at the time of booking; CARZONRENT may also contact the User by voice call, SMS or email in case the User couldn’t or hasn’t concluded the booking, for any reason what so ever or to know the preference of the User for concluding the booking and also to help the User for the booking. The User hereby unconditionally consents that such communications via SMS and/ or voice call by CARZONRENT is (a) upon the request and authorization of the User, (b) ‘transactional’ and not an ‘unsolicited commercial communication’ as per the guidelines of Telecom Regulation Authority of India (TRAI) and (c) in compliance with the relevant guidelines of TRAI or such other authority in India and abroad. The User will indemnify CARZONRENT against all types of losses and damages incurred by CARZONRENT due to any action taken by TRAI, Access Providers (as per TRAI regulations) or any other authority due to any erroneous compliant made by the User against CARZONRENT with respect to the intimations mentioned above or on account of any wrong number or email id provided by the User for any reason whatsoever.
- The User warrants that the User shall abide by all such additional procedures and guidelines, as modified from time to time, with respect to the use of Carzonrent’s services. The User further warrants that the User shall comply with all the applicable laws and regulations regarding the services provided by Carzonrent.
- Unless explicitly provided by CARZONRENT, any specific service or deliverable, obtaining sufficient insurance coverage shall be the obligation/option of the User and CARZONRENT shall not accept any claim/s arising out of such contingencies.
- Insurance cover, if any provided as a part of the service/ product by CARZONRENT shall be based on the terms and conditions of the insuring company. The User shall contact the insurance company directly for any claim/s or dispute/s which may arise out of such insurance cover. CARZONRENT shall not provide any express or implied undertakings for acceptance of the claims by the insurance company.
Following conditions will be considered as Myles car misuse. Customers will be fined if found involved in any of the following:
- Over speeding: Users are allowed to drive the Vehicle up to a maximum speed of 100 km/hr (63 miles/hr), beyond which the Vehicle will be considered as over speeding. A penalty of Rs. 200 will be charged on the first instance, followed by a further penalty of Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 for 2nd instance and 3rd instance respectively making it a total of Rs. 1,700/- at third instance. After the third instance, Booking will stand cancelled and the Company shall get the right to take back the Vehicle and terminate this Agreement.
- Traffic violation: Customers are liable to pay for any traffic violation tickets received during their journey. Carzonrent can charge traffic violation from the customer’s credit/debit card on actuals if the violations tickets are sent directly to the company by the traffic department.
- Car spare part changed: Customers should not change or remove any car spare parts. In case of emergency, the customer should inform Carzonrent and act as per advice. Customers will be charged a penalty of Rs. 5000 over and above the cost of spare part.
- Tyre misuse: In case of any tyre damages resulting from driving in bad terrain and continued driving in case of tyre puncture, customers will be charged for the cost of tyre on actuals.
- Running vehicle in damaged conditions: Customers are not advised to drive the car if it gets damaged in an accident. Customers are advised to inform Carzonrent immediately. In such case, customers will be charged for the cost of spare parts on actuals.
- Unauthorized activity in the car: Customers are not allowed to carry arms, ammunition and banned drugs. In addition, use of car for commercial activity such as product sell and promotion, and carry goods is strictly prohibited. In such cases, customers will be charged a penalty of Rs. 5000.
- External branding: Any form of external branding on the car is prohibited. Customers are not allowed to paste or paint any external brand promotion on the car. Customers will have to pay a penalty of Rs. 5000.
- Tampering with devices: Customers are not allowed to tamper with the odometer, GPS device and in-car technology devices. Customers will have to pay a penalty of Rs. 1000 and over in addition to the actual cost of the device.
- Deliberately driving the car in water: Customers will be charged for the actual cost of repair and spare parts.
- Producing fake and tampered personal documents: Customers will be charged a penalty of Rs. 1000 if found guilty.
- Diversion: Customers are not allowed to drive the car into unauthorized or government banned areas. Customers are advised to inform Carzonrent in case they change the course of their trip. All Myles cars are geo-fenced and customers have to pay a penalty Rs. 10,000 if the car trespasses into banned areas, naxal hit areas, international border of republic of India and extreme end of Ladakh.
- The guest who is writing a blog on SelfRoadiez site is aware that guest is expected or allowed to write original content only and at no point of time he or she is expected to copy or reproduce partially or fully any content which is already published in any media including but not limited to, websites, by himself or herself or any other individual or company. Guest agrees that even if the content is not published in any media, he or she is not allowed or expected to reproduce any content partially or fully from any other content, written or created by someone else unless rights are purchased or written consent taken as per the law pertaining such matters. Content means writings, photographs, graphics or any similar material which may constitute part of the blog. Guest agrees that guest alone shall be responsible to make himself or herself aware about the copy right rules and regulations. Guest agrees that SelfRoadiez will not be held accountable for any copy right violations, such violations committed by guest, intentional or otherwise while writing the blog or creating a blog on our website. Guest agrees that it is in his or her interest that he is expected to understand the copy right rules and other intellectual property rights related to publishing the blog and he or she further agrees that being not aware of any rules or clauses of such regulations shall not indemnify him or her from any potential liabilities arising out of such violations with respect to publishing the blog.
- Guest agrees that SelfRoadiez has the editorial right over the blog submitted at its site and such editorial rights shall be exercised by SelfRoadiez editor from a compliance perspective, in terms of standards set for grammar, vocabulary and quantum of words.
- Guest agrees that SelfRoadiez has the right to reject any blog without publishing and it may or may not assign any reason for such rejections. In such scenarios guest shall be communicated about the decision over the email within the communicated timelines at the time submission. Guest agrees that such rejections are done at the sole discretion of SelfRoadiez and no further communication shall be entertained further to communication regarding the rejection. Guest will have his or her ownership on copy rights of the content and he or she will be free to publish or use the content any manner he or she finds appropriate post receiving the communication regarding the rejection of content.
- Guest is aware that no materials shall be submitted which is not in compliance with accepted norms, laws, or guidelines including but not limited to internal or national security. Guest further agrees that no material shall be submitted which hurts communal harmony or religious sentiments or discriminatory in nature, on the basis of gender, caste, religion, colour or race. Guest understands that any legal accountability will lie solely on the guest for publishing any content which violates the law of the land in any way , in terms of any aspects irrespective of whether guest was aware of such law or not. It is understood that while SelfRoadiez shall make the best efforts to exercise its due diligence before publishing any content, onus lies with the guest who has written or prepared the content and submitted to SelfRoadiez site to defend himself or herself in the event of any liability arising out of publishing the content and indemnify SelfRoadiez from any action or liability arising out of the content. If the writer or creator of the content is different from the guest who has submitted to the site, the primary responsibility lies with guest who has submitted the content to the site.
- Guest is aware that the copy right of the content, once published, shall lie with SelfRoadiez unless guest gets a written confirmation mentioning otherwise from SelfRoadiez from its official ID.
Guest or registered user understands that any services purchased at the SelfRoadiez site may be provided by various partners of SelfRoadiez such as car rental companies, accommodation providers , third party tour providers such experiential tour operators, adventure activity organizers etc. SelfRoadiez shall make the best efforts to do required due diligence while empanelling the service providers. However guest and registered user shall not hold SelfRoadiez accountable for any liability or loss arising out of those services or any gap in service standards expected of each services. SelfRoadiez shall not be party to any disputes between guests or registered user and service provider regarding any service standards or any other aspects except booking services on account of a lapse from SelfRoadiez.
At your own risk:
Guest or registered user understands that some of the activities including but not limited to adventure activities have guidelines pertaining to risk, eligibility, health hazards, fitness and operator license. Guests or registered users are advised to ensure that they understand all rules and regulations about the activity before participating in the same. Guests or registered user agrees that they are also bound by the terms and conditions if any pertaining to the services of each service provider. Service provider Guests or registered users agrees that they will not hold SelfRoadiez accountable for any losses they incur on account of participating in such activities or opting services from the site.
You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for compliance with any and all laws, rules, regulations, and Tax obligations that may apply to your use of the Site, Application, Services and Collective Content. In connection with your use of the Site, Application, Services and Collective Content, you may not and you agree that you will not:
- violate any local, state, provincial, national, or other law or regulation, or any order of a court, including, without limitation, zoning restrictions and Tax regulations;
- use manual or automated software, devices, scripts, robots, backdoors or other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” any web pages or other services contained in the Site, Application, Services or Collective Content;
- access or use our Site, Application, Services or the SelfRoadiez API to use, expose, or allow to be used or exposed, any SelfRoadiez Content: (i) that is not publicly displayed by SelfRoadiez in its search results pages or listing pages before a booking is confirmed; (ii) in any way that is inconsistent with the SelfRoadiez Terms of Service; or (iii) in any way that otherwise violates the privacy rights or any other rights of SelfRoadiez’s users or any other third party;
- use the Site, Application, Services or Collective Content for any commercial or other purposes that are not expressly permitted by these Terms;
- copy, store or otherwise access or use any information contained on the Site, Application, Services or Collective Content for purposes not expressly permitted by these Terms;
- infringe the rights of any person or entity, including without limitation, their intellectual property, privacy, publicity or contractual rights;
- interfere with or damage our Site, Application or Services, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, backdoors, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology;
- use our Site, Application or Services to transmit, distribute, post or submit any information concerning any other person or entity, including without limitation, photographs of others without their permission, personal contact information or credit, debit, calling card or account numbers;
- use our Site, Application, Services or Collective Content in connection with the distribution of unsolicited commercial email (“spam”) or advertisements unrelated to lodging in a private residence;
- “stalk” or harass any other user of our Site, Application, Services or Collective Content, or collect or store any personally identifiable information about any other user other than for purposes of transacting as an SelfRoadiez Guest or service provider;
- offer, as a service provider , any Accommodation that you do not yourself own or have permission to rent as a residential or other property (without limiting the foregoing, you will not list Accommodations as a Host if you are serving in the capacity of a rental agent or listing agent for a third party);
- offer, as a service provider , any Accommodation or any other services that may not be rented or subleased pursuant to the terms and conditions of an agreement with a third party, including, but not limited to, a property rental agreement;
- register for more than one SelfRoadiez account or register for an SelfRoadiez account on behalf of an individual other than yourself;
- request or book any Accommodation or service without disclosing the actual user or at least one user if it is more than one user.
- contact a service provider for any purpose other than asking a question related to a booking or service that he provides.
- contact a Guest for any purpose other than asking a question related to a booking or such Guest’s use of the Site, Application and Services;
- recruit or otherwise solicit any service provider or other Member to join third-party services or websites that are competitive to SelfRoadiez or otherwise.
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsify or otherwise misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Site, Application, Services or Collective Content;
- post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any Content that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances;
- systematically retrieve data or other content from our Site, Application or Services to create or compile, directly or indirectly, in single or multiple downloads, a collection, compilation, database, directory or the like, whether by manual methods, through the use of bots, crawlers, or spiders, or otherwise;
SelfRoadiez has the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law.
These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between SelfRoadiez and you regarding the Site, Application, Services, Collective Content, and any bookings or Listings of Accommodations made via the Site, Application and Services, and these Terms supersede and replace any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between SelfRoadiez and you regarding bookings or listings of Accommodations, the Site, Application, Services, and Collective Content.
You may not assign or transfer these Terms, by operation of law or otherwise, without SelfRoadiez’s prior written consent. Any attempt by you to assign or transfer these Terms, without such consent, will be null and of no effect. SelfRoadiez may assign or transfer these Terms, at its sole discretion, without restriction. Subject to the foregoing, these Terms will bind and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Any notices or other communications permitted or required here under, including those regarding modifications to these Terms, will be in writing and given by SelfRoadiez by either of the below option (i) via email (in each case to the address that you provide) or (ii) by posting to the Site or via the Application. For notices made by e-mail, the date of receipt will be deemed the date on which such notice is transmitted.
Jurisdiction – Bangalore, India
If you have any questions about these Terms or any App Store Sourced Application, please contact SelfRoadiez at the number published at the site or by an email to email@example.com.