Villages perched on staggering slopes, hill stations that appeal with a colonial echo, the hills of Himachal is India’s outdoor adventure playground.
Spectacular snowy peaks and plunging river valleys, a convoluted topography of interlocking mountain chains, bubbling brooks, slithering rivers, majestic mountains and gorgeous valleys, the hills of Himachal has a blissed-out vibe and mountain beauty.
Discover more of The Hills Of Himachal with our 6 Nights/7 Days Package
This package covers Chandigarh (1N), Mcleod Ganj (2N), Manali (2N), Shimla (1N)
Ideal season for the tour
Summers is considered the best time to visit Himachal Pradesh. which starts from the month of March and ends in June.
Though monsoons are breathtakingly beautiful, the state does become quite land-slide prone. Naturally, a large chunk of tourists stay away, making accommodation easy to find. However, those who are keen on trekking and pursuing other adventure sports, this probably isn’t the best time to visit.
December to January are the coldest months here and the temperature drops down below zero often causing snowfall. If you like the romanticism of snow, then this is the perfect time to visit the state.
- Competitive pricing
- Private tours with local experience and ample leisure time
- Quality checked stays and coordinated transfers
- We do the research so that you don’t have to spend hours online
Available packages for The Hills of Himachal
Accommodation type with pricing from Rs.3000/- to Rs.6000/-.
Day 1: New Delhi –> Chandigargh
- Arrive at New Delhi Airport.
- Travel from Delhi to Chandigarh via train or by road. This will be of 4 to 6 hours duration [Not included in package].
- Upon arrival in Chandigarh [by evening], you will be received by our representative (Chauffeur) and transferred to the hotel.
- Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 2 and Day 3: Dharamshala (Mcleod Ganj)
McLeod Ganj in Dharamshala is the residence of His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama and home to a large Tibetan population, including many monks and nuns.
- After breakfast, check-out and proceed to Mcleod Ganj.
- Mcleod Ganj is 5 to 6 hours away from Chandigarh.
- On arrival check-in to the traditional stay at Mcleod Ganj which is very close to where HH Dalai Lama resides.
Places to see in Mcleod Ganj
- Triund Hill
- Tibet Museum
- Kalachakra Temple
Day 4 and Day 5: Mcleod Ganj –> Kullu - Manali
Kullu or Kulu is the capital town of the Kullu district in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. It is located on the banks of the Beas River in the Kullu Valley.
Manali is a high-altitude Himalayan resort town in India’s northern Himachal Pradesh state. It has a reputation as a backpacking center and honeymoon destination.
- Post breakfast on day 4, check-out and proceed to Manali.
- On reaching Manali, check-in to the heritage stay.
- Spend the next two days in Manali.
- Below are a few suggestions for sightseeing.
Places to see in Kullu
- Tirthan Valley
- Great Himalayan National Park
- Bijli Mahadev
- Hot Spring at Manikarn
Places to see in Manali
- Museum of Himachal Cultural and Folk Art
- Hadimba Temple
- Manu Maharishi Temple
- Von Ngari Temple
- Buddhist Temple
- Sacred Tree
Day 6 : Manali -> ShimlaShimla is one of India's most popular hill resorts, buzzing with a happy flow of Indian vacationers and full of relics of its previous life as the summer capital of British India.
- Post Breakfast check-out and proceed to Shimla.
- Check-in to the cottage stay located a stone’s throw away from the hustle and bustle of Shimla.
Places to see in Shimla
- Gorton Castle-Originally constructed in the 19th century, this landmark castle boasts neo-Gothic architecture
- Viceregal Lodge-The Rashtrapati Niwas, also known as Viceregal Lodge, is located on the Observatory Hills of Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India. It was formerly the residence of the British Viceroy of India
- Toy Train-The Kalka Shimla route is 96 km long, including 103 tunnels
- Christ Church
- Tara Devi Temple
- Scandal Point
- Himachal State Museum
Day 7: Shimla –> ChandigarhCheckout from Shimla early in the morning and proceed to Chandigarh [4 to 5 hours journey] to catch the flight back home.
- 1-night stay at Chandigarh [Day 1] and Shimla [Day 6]
- 2 nights stay at Dharamshala
- 2 nights stay at Manali
- Breakfast on all days throughout the trip
- Chauffeur driven sedan throughout the trip
- Parking and toll charges.
- Activities and entry tickets for sightseeing/monuments.
- Anything that has not been mentioned in inclusion.
- GST at 5% on the package cost.
- Transfer from New Delhi to Chandigarh [can be facilitated as per option chosen]
Terms & Conditions
- The itinerary mentioned here is indicative and the final itinerary might vary as per the client preferences.
- The rates mentioned (if any) is been based on an estimated price for the season and bookings will be made after discussions for the customization.
- The actual rates might vary based on the availability of the exact travel date, actual flight charges and currency exchange rates on the date of booking.
- Flights and visa charges are optional and can be booked by the client directly if required so. SelfRoadiez can provide the same if requested by the client.
Cancellation charges will vary for specific destinations and seasons. For flight inclusive packages, the cancellation policy of the respective airline will take precedence. Below is the general guideline for cancellations:
- From booking date till 31 days prior to departure - 20 % of Package Cost
- 16 to 30 Days prior to departure - 40% of Package Cost
- Less than 24 hrs to 15 Days prior to departure - 100% of Package Cost.
LocationThe Hills of Himachal
Stay DetailsOr Similar Type