Fresh crisp air, rolling hills, and snow-capped peaks await you in Armenia, a country with a rich history and a dark past.
Armenia a tiny country, oft-forgotten by travelers is an ancient and mystical land, a country still unspoiled by the crowds of mass tourism. Its people are among the friendliest in the world, and it is a serious hotbed for history.
Discover more of Armenia with our 4 Nights/5 Days Package
This package covers Yerevan (4N).
Ideal season for the tour
The best time to head to this country would be the beginning and ending months of summer – late May and early June or else late September and early October. This is the time when the heat is comparatively less and the weather is comfortable and idle for exploration.
The winter months in Armenia can be bitterly cold and are usually avoided by visitors. However, if you love the cold and snow, the possibilities are endless during this season. The main areas are free from the clutter of tourists, the rates are cheaper, there are major discounts, and also, this is a great time for winter sports enthusiasts to enjoy a string of activities like skiing, snowboarding, and more
- Competitive pricing
- Hosts approved by the local tourism board
- Private tours with local experience and ample leisure time
- Quality checked stays and coordinated transfers
- We do the research so that you don’t have to spend hours online
Available packages for Discover Armenia
Accommodation type with pricing from Rs.3000/- to Rs.6000/-.
Day 1: Yerevan Arrival and City Tour
Yerevan is the capital and largest city of Armenia as well as one of the world's oldest continuously inhabited cities
- Arrival at the airport and transfer to the hotel
- The day program starts with Yerevan City tour.
- Visit the most important places and buildings including Republic Square, Yerevan State University, Victory Bridge, Sports & Concerts Complex, Kiev Bridge, Parliament, Palace of President, Academy of Sciences, Opera house and the 'Mayr - Hayastan' a female personification of Armenia. Her most public visual rendering is a monumental statue in Victory Park overlooking the capital city of Yerevan, Armenia.
- Make a stop at the Genocide Monument - a memorial complex dedicated to the memory of the one and half million Armenians who perished in the first genocide of the twentieth century, at the hands of the Turkish government as victims of the Armenian Genocide.
- Return to the hotel.
- Overnight in Yerevan
Day 2: Yerevan –> Etchmiadzin –> Zvartnots –> Yerevan
Etchmiadzin means “The Descent of the Only Begotten Son and is one of the ancient capitals of Armenia.
- After breakfast at the hotel, depart for Etchmiadzin town - the residence of the Supreme Catholicos of all Armenians and the center of the Armenian Apostolic Church.
- Visit the Etchmiadzin Cathedral - the oldest state-built church in the world. According to the legend, Jesus Christ descended from heaven and indicated the spot for a church to be built. The construction of the church began in 301, the year when Armenia became the first state in the world to adopt Christianity as a state religion.
- On the way visit Saint Hripsime and Gayane Churches listed in the UNESCO World Heritage Sites and the oldest surviving churches in Armenia. These contain the remains of the martyred Saint Hripsime and Gayane.
- Proceed to the Zvartnots temple ruins. The architectural masterpiece of Zvartnots was built between the years 641 and 662. It was damaged by the earthquake in 10th century and unearthed nearly thousand years later in 1900-1907.
- Overnight at the hotel in Yerevan.
Day 3: Yerevan –> Sevanavanq –> Dilijan –> Haghartsin –> Yerevan
Lake Sevan is the largest alpine high mountain freshwater lake in the Caucasus region and in Armenia Highland.
- After breakfast at the hotel, depart to Lake Sevan.
- Visit the Sevan Monastery, which according to historical records was built in 874-a perfect example of manmade testimony of faith complementing the surrounding divine nature.
- Continue to the resort town of Dilijan with beautiful scenery of mountains covered with thick forests.
- Visit the Haghartsin Monastery - a combination of natural and architectural beauty.
- Return to Yerevan.
- Overnight at the hotel in Yerevan.
Day 4: Yerevan –> Garni –> Geghard –> Yerevan
Garni is located on a deep canyon of Azat river. One can enjoy a panoramic view over the river gorge.
- After breakfast at the hotel, depart to the pagan Temple of Garni (1st c. A.D.), which is a vivid example of Hellenistic culture on the territory of Armenia. Here the ruins of a bath (3rd cent) and a palace (2nd cent. B.C.) can be seen.
- Later proceed to the cave monastery of Geghard. The spear, with which the Roman soldier killed Jesus Christ, was kept here and hence the name (Geghard means Holy Spear). This prominent work of architecture, partially carved in rock, is listed in the UNESCO world heritage list.
- Overnight at hotel in Yerevan.
Day 5: Yerevan departureAfter breakfast at the hotel, you shall be transferred to the airport for your flight back home.
- Transfers from airport to the hotel and from the hotel to the airport
- Sightseeing in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation for 4 nights in Yerevan in a hotel of chosen category
- Breakfast on all days of your stay
- English speaking guide service
- All admission fees according to the program
- GST @ 5% on the package pricing
- International or local flights
- Armenian Visa processing charges
- Meals other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Alcoholic beverages with meals.
- Expenses of personal nature or tips to Driver or Porterage
Terms & Conditions
- The itinerary mentioned here is indicative and the final itinerary might vary as per the client preferences.
- The rates mentioned (if any) is been based on an estimated price for the season and bookings will be made after discussions for the customization.
- The actual rates might vary based on the availability on the exact travel date, actual flight charges and currency exchange rates on the date of booking.
- Flights and visa charges are optional and can be booked by the client directly if required so. SelfRoadiez can provide the same if requested by the client
Cancellation charges will vary for specific destinations and seasons. For flight inclusive packages, the cancellation policy of the respective airline will take precedence. Below is the general guideline for cancellations:
- From booking date till 31 days prior to departure - 20 % of Package Cost
- 16 to 30 Days prior to departure - 40% of Package Cost
- Less than 24 hrs to 15 Days prior to departure - 100% of Package Cost.
Stay DetailsOr Similar Type