Experience the legacy of the Romans and the Byzantines in the historic land of Turkey, known for its beautiful scenery, beaches, mountains and mouth-watering cuisine
Turkey really is a curious mix of the west and the east with very diverse landscapes, from Aegean olive groves to the eastern steppe, the landscape provides a lyrical setting for its many great ruins.
Beautiful vistas by the Mediterranean coastline, Cappadocia’s otherworldly ‘fairy chimney’ rock formations and wavy valleys, the pastures of the Kaçkar Mountains, and golden beaches -Turkey’s landscape will leave a lasting impression.
Discover more of this country with our 7 Day/6 Night package
This package covers Istanbul (2N), Pamukkale (1N), Kusadasi (1N), Cappadocia (2N)
Ideal season for the tour
Spring, autumn and the shoulder months of summer are the best times to visit the region, when temperatures are mild and pleasant, and it tends to stay relatively dry.
- Competitive pricing
- Hosts approved by the local tourism board
- Private tours with local experience and ample leisure time
- Quality checked stays and coordinated transfers
- We do the research so that you don’t have to spend hours online
Available packages for Across Turkey
Accommodation type with pricing from Rs.3000/- to Rs.6000/-.
Day 1: Istanbul
Istanbul, historically known as Constantinople and Byzantium is the most populous city in Turkey
- Arrive at Istanbul airport.
- Transfer to the hotel in the city center.
- Rest of the day at your disposal.
- Overnight in Istanbul
Day 2: Istanbul
- Meet your guide and driver in the lobby of your hotel.
- Full-day tour of Istanbul old city.
- Visit the Topkapi Palace (excluding the Harem section), Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Hippodrome and the Grand Bazaar.
- Return to the hotel by evening (05:00 pm local time)
Optional tour in the evening:
- Shuttle pick-up from hotel
- Enchanting Bosphorus night cruise
- Belly dancing, folk dance, and song show
- Return to the hotel
- Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 3: Istanbul –> Denizli (Pamukkale)
- Meet your guide at hotel lobby
- Full-day tour of Istanbul Bosphorus (the majestic strait that runs through Istanbul, linking Europe and Asia) and two continents
- Visit the Dolmabahce Palace (excluding the Harem), Spice Bazaar, Bosphorus Bridge and Camlica Hill.
- After the tour, transfer to the airport.
- Take your flight to Denizli.
- Arrive at Denizli (Pamukkale) and transfer to the hotel in Pamukkale.
Day 4: Pamukkale -> Kusadasi
Pamukkale, meaning "cotton castle" in Turkish, is a natural site in Denizli in southwestern Turkey. The area is famous for its carbonate mineral left by the flowing water.
- Meet your tour guide and driver in the hotel lobby.
- Full-day Pamukkale tour
- Visit the Hierapolis Ancient city, Necropolis, the Hot Spring Pools (travertines) and the Antique pool (swimming cost is extra).
- End of the tour transfer to hotel in Kusadasi.
Day 5: Ephesus –> Kusadasi -> Cappadocia
Today, cover the ancient Greek city of Ephesus and Kusadasi, the resort town on Tukey's Aegean coast.
- Meet your tour guide and driver at the hotel lobby
- Full day Ephesus tour.
- Visit the Ephesus Ancient City, Artemis Temple, and the Virgin Mary’s House
- At the end of the tour transfer to Izmir airport.
- Board your flight to Kayseri.
- Arrive and transfer to the hotel in Cappadocia.
Day 6: Cappadocia
Cappadocia, a semi-arid region in central Turkey, is known for its distinctive “fairy chimneys,” tall, cone-shaped rock formations clustered in Monks Valley
- Meet your tour guide and driver at the hotel
- Full day regional tour of Cappadocia.
- Visit the Goreme Open Air Museum, Devrent Valley, Pasabag (Monks Valley), Avanos(famous for its pottery) and the Uchisar Rock Castle.
- After the tour, transfer to your hotel.
- Overnight in Cappadocia.
Day 7: Kayseri (Cappadocia) -> Istanbul -> IndiaMeet your driver at hotel lobby & transfer to Kayseri airport for the flight to Istanbul to catch your flight back home
- All airport transfers as mentioned on the itinerary
- 02 Nights’ Accommodations in Cappadocia
- 02 Nights’ Accommodations in Istanbul
- 01 Night Accommodation in Pamukkale
- 01 Night Accommodation in Kusadasi
- 01 Full-day tour in Cappadocia
- 02 Full-day tour in Istanbul
- 01 Full-day tour in Pamukkale
- 01 Full-day tour in Ephesus
- Professional licensed English speaking guide during sightseeing
- A/C Tour Transportation throughout your tour
- All museum entrances and Parking
- 06 breakfasts, 05 lunches
- International or Domestic flight charges (optional but can be included in the package if needed with separate costing)
- Visa processing charges
- GST @ 5% on overall package cost.
- Travel insurance.
- Meals other than breakfast.
- Refundable deposit in the form of a Pre-authorization.at the time of check-in.
- Local travel.
- Hot air balloon tour (Cappadocia): 140 EUR / per person
- Evening cruise on the Bosphorus (Istanbul) : 55 EUR / per person including dinner & Turkish night show and transfers.
Terms & Conditions
- The itinerary mentioned here is indicative and the final itinerary might vary as per the client preferences.
- The rates mentioned (if any) is been based on an estimated price for the season and bookings will be made after discussions for the customization.
- The actual rates might vary based on the availability of the exact travel date, actual flight charges and currency exchange rates on the date of booking.
- Flights and visa charges are optional and can be booked by the client directly if required so. SelfRoadiez can provide the same if requested by the client.
Cancellation charges will vary for specific destinations and seasons. For flight inclusive packages, the cancellation policy of the respective airline will take precedence. Below is the general guideline for cancellations:
- From booking date till 31 days prior to departure - 20 % of Package Cost
- 16 to 30 Days prior to departure - 40% of Package Cost
- Less than 24 hrs to 15 Days prior to departure - 100% of Package Cost.
Stay DetailsOr Similar Type