Max:Price starts:₹ 12500
About Twin Room
Twin Room has two single beds and an outdoor deck for sitting. The rooms on the first floor have direct access to the pool.
Facilities at Twin RoomAir Conditioned Room, Hot and Cold Running Water, Room Service, Safe, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 12500
About King Room
King Room has a king size bed and an outdoor deck for sitting
Facilities at King RoomAir Conditioned Room, Hot and Cold Running Water, Safe, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 14800
About Superior King Room
Superior King Room has a king size bed and offers fantastic views of the river as 60% of the walls are glass panels. It also has a sitting deck
Facilities at Superior King RoomAir Conditioned Room, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, Room Service, TV with cable connection in each rooms., TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 16900
About Junior Family Room
Junior Family Room has enough space for additional two roll-away beds. It has a king size bed and a private deck for sitting
Facilities at Junior Family RoomAir Conditioned Room, Hot and Cold Running Water, Safe, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 19800
About Family Room
Family Room is the most luxurious accommodation and hs a king size bed and enough space for additional two roll-away beds. It has a king size bed and a private deck for sitting
Facilities at Family RoomAir Conditioned Room, Hot and Cold Running Water, Safe, TV with Satellite Channels
Wildlife Resort at Karapura stands atop a rustic hillock in Kabini offering you the ambiance of leisure, wildlife & adventure.
The life-giving waters of the Kabini River cut through the woods between Nagarahole and Bandipur National Parks creating an enchanting nook in the Nilgiri Biosphere. At this spectacular spot, where the reservoir divides the national parks, stands this Wildlife Resort at Karapura. This lodge turns into an awe-inspiring verdant location during summers and showcases shades of amber during the rains. The ever-changing seasons paint the scenery with warm, wet and cold hues in the backdrop of the Western Ghats making it a spectacular getaway to soak up the raw beauty of nature.
Rooms in this colonial-style resort have immense glass windows on the walls drawing in panoramic views of the serene Brahmagiri Hills, the Kabini, stunning tree lines, and the infinity pool. All rooms offer a view of the Kabini River and are tailored to suit families, couples, and groups. Rooms have a private deck enabling you to breathe in nature right from your hideaway, to melt into serenity, and to lose yourself in the chirping of birds, the whispering breeze, and the gently rippling water as it laps the shores. Immaculately-kept rooms decked up in contemporary furnishings are studded with modern amenities like 40’’ LED TV with cable connection, air conditioning, a safe and a study ledge among others.
Dining at the Wildlife Resort at Karapura is an experience in itself. Savor home-cooked food atop the dining deck with unique architectural features and a picturesque backdrop or enjoy a barbecue by the bonfire when the rains have bid adieu. Enjoy the culinary feast cooked from vegetables and herbs sourced from our garden while the fish is caught fresh from the Kabini. Meanwhile, Buddha Bar and Café Del Mar can help you unwind.
Commune with nature in the Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve through the road and water safaris on offer. Wildlife Resort at Karapura believes in practicing responsible tourism and this is seen in the spa which offers organic massages with Himalayan essential oils and beauty treatments with natural clay. Vanya, the gift shop, also promotes eco-sensitive products and handcrafted products made by the local communities.
- All meals
- Tea/ coffee and snack – twice a day.
- Bonfire by the river (depending on weather conditions).
- Complimentary use of amenities such as swimming pool, library, cricket field and game equipment, trampoline, board games.
- Complimentary activities such as cycling, duel kites, outdoor sports, visit to the farm, fish pond, and vegetable garden, nature walk, bonfire by the river (depending on weather conditions), wildlife documentary at the lawn.
- All applicable taxes.
- Wildlife Safari and other chargeable activities as specified.
- Spa therapies.
- Optional consumables.
Terms & Conditions
- A government-approved identity document is required at the time of check-in.
- Foreign tourists will also need to have proof of identity as per regulations.
- All our outdoor and water activities are subject to weather conditions, especially during the monsoon seasons (July/Aug).
- Check-in is 1300 hrs and checkout is at 1100 hours.
- Early check-in and check out up to 4 hours can be provided depending on availability.
- Children above 6 years will be treated as an adult.
- Bonafide tour leader free for bookings above 15 pax on a half share basis.
- Wildlife safaris are conducted by the Government of Karnataka:
- Safari booking should be done at least 24 hours in advance with our reservations desk.
- Safaris are available subject to weather conditions and government regulations.
- The vehicle/boat safaris are on 18-seater shared canter/motorboat, with limited slots per day booked on first come first basis.
- Due to the limit on carrying capacity, we can guarantee 01 safari (either boat or jeep) per person per day.
- Full refund for cancellation prior to 30 days of check-in.
- 25% retention for cancellation with 15 days of check-in.
- 50% retention for cancellation within 10 -15 days of check-in.
- Full retention for cancellation within 10 days of check-in for the entire length of stay.
- Air Conditioned Room
- Car Parking
- Conference Hall
- Dining Room
- Guide Service
- Indoor Recreation room
- Kids Play area
- Outdoor Games
- Outdoor Party/Bonfire
- Spices Shop/Shop
- Swimming Pool
- TV with Satellite Channels
- Vegetable garden
- Wildlife Library