Max:Price starts:₹ 14000
About Deluxe Boutique Rooms
The rooms are built as 28 individual and 6 interconnecting deluxe cottages.
Each room is spacious with private balconies offering views of the river and the national park, queen size beds, and ensuite bathrooms.
They feature earthy tones and the décor is traditional Nepali furnishing and local crafts.
Facilities at Deluxe Boutique RoomsAir Conditioning (Hot & Cold), Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Private Balcony/Verandah, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
Find serenity amidst nature at this Wildlife Resort In Chitwan which epitomizes luxurious jungle living at its very best.
Located on the banks of the Rapti river this Wildlife Resort In Chitwan sprawls over 12 hectares of land in a small village. Positioned strategically with the forest on two sides, and the river on another, this resort adjoins the Chitwan National Park which is home to Royal Bengal tigers, Ghariyal crocodiles, and rhinos.
The ambiance of the Wildlife Resort In Chitwan and its interiors strike a right balance between the boundaries of nature and limits of humans. The resort exudes the charm of the Tharu tribe’s true heritage while offering a complete range of modern amenities for a luxuriously comfortable stay. The design incorporates extensive use of locally sourced and sustainable wood and bamboo while the architectural design mimics the local style.
This Wildlife Resort In Chitwan resort offers a fine spread of options when it comes to dining as the chefs try to bring the world onto to your plate. The restaurant serves Indian, Continental, Chinese, and Thai cuisine. But when you are here, you must try their specialty- Nepalese food. The food is of organic origin that is flavored by Himalayan herbs and homemade pickles. Unwind in the evenings at the resort’s bar and enjoy a light snack while you watch a live performance of local Tharu dance and music, and juggling. Head for the spa if total relaxation of mind and soul is what you seek. There is an infinity swimming pool while village visits and safaris can be arranged.
The Wildlife Resort In Chitwan has 35 boutique river-facing guestrooms with private balconies offering views of the river and the national park. The guestrooms feature earthy tones and the décor is traditional Nepali furnishing and local crafts. Feel the bounty of nature as you are spoilt by luxuries at this resort amidst a forest.
- All meals
- 2 shared jungle activities
- All taxes
- During monsoons (mid-June / July to Oct end) Jeep safaris are not conducted by park authorities.
- Alternate activities are provided during this period.
- Personal Insurance of any kind
- Beverages, laundry, telephone, transportation and personal gratuities etc.
- Pickup/Drop transportation to and from Bharatpur Airport/Bus Stand
Terms & Conditions
- 50% advance at the time of booking and balance 2 weeks before the date of travel.
- No adjustments or refunds in case of not availing any facility from the package.
- Extension available on pro-rata basis.
- Please provide all names, age and id nos (Passport/License/Voter Card) at the time of booking, this is mandatory to book park safaris.
- Infant aged below 02 years: complimentary in the same room.
- Children aged between 03-09 years: 25% of adult’s cost (with/without extra bed)
- Children aged 10 years & above: Full amount as adults (40% of the tariff)
- Child’s age identification document is a must.
- Cancellation amount is calculated as per total booking amount and not as per advance deposited.
- Minimum 20% cancellation will be applicable on all Bookings.
- 7 days and less - Nil refund
- 8 days to 21 days - 40% refund
- 21 days to 45 days - 60% refund
- 45 days and above - 80% refund'
- Air Conditioning (Hot & Cold)
- Bird Watching
- Candle Light Dinner
- Car Parking
- Dining Room
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Laundry Service
- Private Balcony/Verandah
- Swimming Pool
- Tea/Coffee Maker