Max:Price starts:₹ 15000
About Wooden Cottage Luxury
The Cottage has wooden flooring, a king size bed, and a private sit out.
Facilities at Wooden Cottage LuxuryAir Conditioned Room, Bathrobes, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hair dryer, Hot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 18000
About Wooden Cottage Premium
The Cottage has wooden flooring, a king size bed, a separate area with sofas and a private sit out.
Facilities at Wooden Cottage PremiumAir Conditioned Room, Bathrobes, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hair dryer, Hot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 24000
About Wooden Cottage Family two Bed Room
The Cottage has wooden flooring, a king size bed in one room, and two single beds in the other bedroom.
Facilities at Wooden Cottage Family two Bed RoomAir Conditioned Room, Bathrobes, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hair dryer, Hot and Cold Running Water, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 22000
About Private Pool Villa
These villas have beautiful interiors, private plunge pool, and a jacuzzi. They also have a fireplace and a mini bar
Facilities at Private Pool VillaAir Conditioned Room, Bathrobes, Ceiling Fan, Fireplace, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hair dryer, Hot and Cold Running Water, Jacuzzi, Mini bar, Private Swimming Pool, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
This Upscale Nature Resort at Madikeri in Coorg is rated as one of the best luxury Resorts for all the right reasons.
From its location in the Coorgi woodlands to the accommodation that spells luxury, the resort is a perfect holiday abode for both honeymooners and families. The resort blends its living spaces seamlessly with nature while making its guests forget all about deadlines and the bustle of the city.
The sprawling resort comprises 22 villas, each with a private pool, 10 wooden cottages, premium suites, and private residences. The architecture of the accommodation at the resort maintains a delicate balance with its natural surroundings without compromising on luxury and modern comforts. The eco-luxe pool villas, called Kopi Luwak, boast of beautiful interiors and are equipped with a Jacuzzi and a private plunge pool. The traditional tilted tiled roofs add to their aesthetic appeal.
The resort’s wooden cottages are called Arnetta Cottages and are classified as luxury, premium, and family. While enjoying some of the fine luxuries of these cottages, a sit-out with stunning views and a cozy bed, the chances of spotting some of the rare species of birds of the region are as high as losing the track of time. When you want to take a break from pampering your soul and want to tantalize your taste buds instead, head to any of the three in-house restaurants.
The Fig is the resort’s multi-cuisine restaurant that serves the best of everything regional and continental. For pure vegetarians, Baalelle dishes out a culinary extravaganza, made with vegetables plucked from the resort’s gardens or sourced from local farms. Barbecue lovers can find gastronomic solace at Masi Kande – The BBQ Place. The barbecue restaurant serves an array of meats, seafood, grills, and kebabs cooked in a native style.
- All meals
- Mini bar is complimentary for the first night
- Spa voucher for two people once during the stay for 20 minutes of head and shoulder massage applicable for two nights stay.
- Complimentary laundry service (two pieces per person) for the first night.
- Inclusions and complementary activities vary from package to package
- Extra occupancy charges per extra adult and extra child
- All activities and services that are not complimentary
- Kids below 6 years will be complimentary sharing the parents’ bed.
- Rs.2560 for kids between 0-7 years per night
- Rs.5000 for kids between 7-14 years per night
- Rs.7900 for kids between 15-18 years per night
- Rs.10240 for an extra adult from 18 years and above per night
Terms & Conditions
- The check-in time is 1 PM and the check-out time is 11 AM.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability. If you check in early or check out later than your booked period, you will be charged based on the duration of stay.
- Room booking is confirmed subject to guarantee either by credit card or by the company in writing. Non-guaranteed reservations are released by 18:00 hrs.
- Guests should carry their photo identification documents, passport/PAN card/driver’s license, to be shown during check-in. Passport is mandatory for foreign nationals.
- Children below 10 years and extra adults are not allowed in any of the wooden cottages.
- Only couples can stay at the Arnetta Luxury and Arnetta Premium wooden cottages. In Family Wooden Cottages, a couple and grown-up children above 10 years are allowed.
- An extra bed is compulsory for any person 18 years and above sharing the room.
- Children, 6 years and below, sharing parents’ bed is considered FOC with breakfast. Only one child between 7 to 17 years is allowed without an extra bed.
- If you cancel or amend the booking up to 30 days before the check-in date, a cancellation charge amounting to 10% of the total booking amount will be levied.
- Those who cancel or amend their booking between 30 days and 15 days prior to the date of check-in will attract a cancellation charge of 50% of the total booking amount.
- If you cancel or amend the booking less than 15 days prior to your date of check-in, 100% of the total booking amount will be levied as cancellation charges.
- Air Conditioned Room
- Car Parking
- Free Wi-fi Internet Access
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Swimming Pool
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- Travel Desk