Max:Price starts:₹ 5000
About Standard Rooms
These are spacious rooms with ensuite bathrooms
Facilities at Standard RoomsCeiling Fan, Hot and Cold Running Water, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 5500
About Standard Rooms with Balcony
Spacious Rooms with ensuite bathrooms and an attached balcony
Facilities at Standard Rooms with BalconyCeiling Fan, Hot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 6000
About Deluxe Rooms
Deluxe Room features two bedrooms, a kitchenette, a spacious living and dining room
Facilities at Deluxe RoomsBar, Ceiling Fan, Dining Room, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Private Balcony/Verandah, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
Relish a holiday at this Tranquil Village Resort in Sikkim bordering forest land and affording views of the Nathula range.
Located amidst a stunning valley of terraced fields and on the fringes of Fambongla Wildlife Sanctuary, this Tranquil Village Resort in Sikkim is a great place to commune with nature. Just a short drive from Gangtok, this property is a quiet retreat where you can breathe in pristine air as you gaze upon the picture-perfect vistas.
Built in a contemporary style, this Tranquil Village Resort in Sikkim is the epitome of rustic charm. Blending the traditional with the modern, this eco-friendly resort features minimalist design and décor. The abundant use of natural materials such as wood and stone can be seen across the property.
The in-house restaurant at this Tranquil Village Resort in Sikkim offers you a choice of Indian, Continental, Chinese, and local cuisine. Most of the ingredients used in the restaurant’s kitchen are sourced from the organic garden on the property. The restaurant is in keeping with the natural, environment-friendly theme and features large windows that enable you to savor the views along with your food and there is also a bar on the premises. An indoor swimming pool, steam rooms, sauna, and massage room are available at the resort for your rejuvenation. The young ones get a chance to see and experience farm life while at this enchanting resort.
There are eleven comfortable rooms and an apartment suite at this Tranquil Village Resort in Sikkim. The suite features two bedrooms, a kitchenette, a spacious living and dining room. Some of the rooms also come with mini-bars. The rooms feature wood floors with a sprinkling of ethnic carpets and rugs that add color to each space. All these make this resort the top choice for a serene getaway, no matter which part of the world you live in!
- Use of facilities
Terms & Conditions
- Children below 5 years stay free of cost
- Maximum 3 people to a room
- Copy of ID proof required as per Government rules.
- The hotel will not undertake any responsibility for any loss/damage injury to the client and client property within the hotel premises; any insurance claimed by the client will be on his/her own insurance coverage.
- Any damages caused by the guest will be charged to the guest’s personal account.
- Stay extendable on pro-rata basis subject to availability.
- Cancelations made less than two (2) days prior to the arrival date will incur a 100% charge.
- If the room you are booking is labeled as non-refundable, non-cancellable or similar, all cancellations will incur a 100% charge, regardless of the date in which the cancellation is requested.
- One day pro-rata cancellation charges will be charged for cancellation received 8 days prior to arrival.
- Full retention will be charged for cancellation received 7 days and less than 7 days prior to arrival.
- The above cancellation policy is not valid during long weekends, Christmas, New Year and during certain other times of the year wherein rooms will be confirmed subject to non-refundable advance.
- Candle Light Dinner
- Ceiling Fan
- Free Wi-fi Internet Access
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Private Balcony/Verandah
- Swimming Pool
- Tea/Coffee Maker