Max:Price starts:₹ 5500
About Deluxe Rooms
These are spacious rooms with king size beds, en suite bathrooms and private sit outs.
Facilities at Deluxe RoomsAir Conditioning (Hot & Cold), Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Private Balcony/Verandah, Safe, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 6900
About Super Deluxe Rooms
These are spacious rooms with king size beds, a sofa-cum-bed, en suite bathrooms and private sit outs.
Facilities at Super Deluxe RoomsAir Conditioning (Hot & Cold), Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Private Balcony/Verandah, Safe, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 8300
About Deluxe Suite
This is a spacious room with a king size bed and a double sofa-cum-bed. The suite has a private sit out and en-suite bathroom.
Facilities at Deluxe SuiteAir Conditioning (Hot & Cold), Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Private Balcony/Verandah, Safe, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
A treat to the eyes as well as the soul—the Tranquil Mountain Resort at Kalatop is a serene holiday home like none other.
You have to experience Dalhousie’s old-world charm to believe it. It bears evidence of its history when it was a hill retreat during the British rule. Buildings from the Colonial era add to its elegance. The charm of the place as a hill station makes it quite popular among travelers from all over the country. Distant views of the mighty Himalayas and the crisp mountain air lures people from the plains looking for respite from the bustle of city life. It’s also a haven for adventure enthusiasts. Enjoying the unmatched scenic beauty of Dalhousie is the Tranquil Mountain Resort at Kalatop, a home away from home.
The Tranquil Mountain Resort at Kalatop sits pretty perched on a ridge near the Kalatop wildlife sanctuary. Its strategic location bestows its guests the good fortune of getting a glimpse of the snow-clad Pir Panjal range. The mighty mountains do make an appearance every time the sky is clear. The resort overlooks steep valleys carpeted with pine trees forests. While the resort is an ideal summer retreat, it becomes a wonderland in the winters, with snow everywhere. Complementing the natural beauty of the region is the resort’s simple architecture and soothing décor. The resort’s in-house restaurant, The Colonial, serves delicious continental, Oriental, Indian and traditional Himachali cuisine to pamper its guests’ taste buds.
Ecotourism is at the heart of accommodation at the Tranquil Mountain Resort at Kalatop. There are 15 mud cottages and rooms, including Deluxe Rooms, Super Deluxe Rooms, and Super Deluxe Suites. The interiors and the furnishings in each of these rooms carry an old-world charm that adds to the whole experience of staying at the resort. All the rooms are spacious and have a sit-out or huge panoramic windows for the guests to enjoy the magnificent views of the surroundings. Those who think tranquillity and modernity don’t go hand in hand haven’t been to this resort yet. All rooms in the resort are equipped with a king size bed, a comfortable spring mattress and all the modern comforts for a pleasant stay. So, what better way to experience the magnificence of the mountains than by staying at an equally magnificent place?
- Free stay for two children (below 6 years) in the same room, without extra bed
- Complimentary fruit basket on the day of arrival
- Welcome non-alcoholic drinks on arrival
- Two bottles of Mineral Water in the room / cottage per day.
- Extra bed charges apply for both children and adults
- All applicable taxes are charged extra
Terms & Conditions
- Compulsory Festive Supplement (i/c limited alcohol) @ Rs.2000/- per person for X-Mas Eve (24th Dec) Gala Dinner.
- Compulsory Festive Supplement (i/c limited alcohol) @ Rs.3000/- per person for New Year Eve (31st Dec) Gala Dinner.
- Breakfast will be charged at INR 300
- Lunch and Dinner will be charged INR 750 each
- Taxes extra as applicable.
- 100% advance payment at the time of booking.
- Check-in time is 2 P.M. and check-out is 11 A.M. Early check-in / late check-out shall be permitted subject to availability of rooms and on paying the day charges.
- Confirmation of booking is subject to availability of rooms and receipt of advance payment.
- All the above terms and conditions including the rates are subject to change without notice.
- Reservation cancelled / amended 15 days prior to the check-in shall be exempted from cancellation charge.
- One night stay on pro rata basis shall be levied for cancellation / amendment received between 7 to 15 days prior to check-in.
- There shall be no refunds for “no shows”, “early check-outs” or cancellations made less than 7 days prior to the check-in date.
- Air Conditioning (Hot & Cold)
- Bird Watching
- Car Parking
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Indoor Recreation room
- Multi Cuisine Restaurant
- Outdoor Games
- Private Balcony/Verandah
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- TV with cable connection in each rooms.