Max:Price starts:₹ 7500
About Painters Retreat and Bahaar Hall
The Painter’s Retreat is where beauty and colors abound. The balcony of the Painter’s Retreat opens up to an incredibly gorgeous picture painted by Mother Nature herself.
The Bahaar Hall is a celebration of relaxing sounds and exceptional views.
Both the rooms have antique double beds. Bathrooms are adjacent to the rooms.
Facilities at Painters Retreat and Bahaar HallAir Conditioned Room, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah
Max:Price starts:₹ 6500
About Poets Recluse
The Poet’s Recluse offers a sweeping view of the lush green garden and the beautiful lotus pond in the property. The decor and setting of the Recluse herald in a feeling of relaxation and peace for the guests.
The room has 2 antique double beds. The bathroom is adjacent to the room
Facilities at Poets RecluseAir Conditioned Room, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water
Max:Price starts:₹ 7000
About The Kings Chamber
This spacious room can accommodate 5 people with 2 king size antique beds.
The bathroom is adjacent to the room
Facilities at The Kings ChamberAir Conditioned Room, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water
Max:Price starts:₹ 4000
About Mud Villa Room
This room is in the mud villa. It is a spacious room furnished with antique furniture, Bathroom is adjacent to the room which has a double and a single bed.
Facilities at Mud Villa RoomCeiling Fan, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water
Experience Bengal’s architectural heritage and beauty at the Tranquil Heritage Stay In Shantiniketan. Spend a few days in this lovely atmosphere
Shantiniketan is a Bengali term that means abode of peace. Living up to its name, the town basks in the beauty of a serene atmosphere that is so hard to come across in big cities and busy tourist destinations. The place is a veritable cradle of art and culture in Bengal and houses one of the most celebrated universities in the country, Visva-Bharati University, set up by non-other than Nobel laureate and poet Rabindranath Tagore. Many people are not aware that the town itself was established by the renowned poet’s father, Maharshi Devendranath Tagore. But that doesn’t stop students and tourists from flocking to this place for a relaxing sojourn all year long. The Tranquil Heritage Stay In Shantiniketan ensures that you can enjoy the serene vibes of this beautiful town in the most memorable way possible.
A verdant blooming garden and red soil paths lead up to the Tranquil Heritage Stay In Shantiniketan. The retreat is a bungalow designed on the lines of the aristocratic residences of zamindars (landowners) that was prevalent in Bengal during the 19th century. While the exterior of the retreat paints a picture of refined elegance, the interior celebrates heritage in an eloquent way. Furnished with antiques, each of which has a story of its own, the place exudes the look and feel of aristocratic Bengal in an enticing way. Luxury gets a new meaning at this heritage stay that offers its guests all sorts of modern amenities. The cozy ambiance and the unique alignment of the rooms and the bathrooms make this property stand out from other commercial luxury hotels.
When you stay at the Tranquil Heritage Stay In Shantiniketan, you can choose from four types of accommodation – Poet’s Recluse, Painter’s Retreat, Bahaar Hall, and King’s Chamber. The Poet’s Recluse offers a sweeping view of the lush green garden and the beautiful lotus pond in the property. The decor and setting of the Recluse herald in a feeling of relaxation and peace for the guests. The Painter’s Retreat is where beauty and colors abound. The balcony of the Painter’s Retreat opens up to an incredibly gorgeous picture painted by Mother Nature herself. The Bahaar Hall is a celebration of relaxing sounds and exceptional views. The rustling of trees, the chirping of birds, and the amazing sight of the property’s garden await guests who choose to stay at the Bahaar Hall. The King’s Chamber is where guests can experience a truly king-size stay, complete with deluxe furnishings suitable for the royalty. Each of these four accommodation options is spacious and can easily accommodate an extra bed. Won’t it be delightful to wake up in one of these recluses and spend a few days in this lovely atmosphere?
- Extra bed
Terms & Conditions
- It is mandatory for all guests to present their valid identity cards at the time of check-in. Driving licenses and Pan Cards will not be accepted. International guests must present their valid passport and visa
- Bar facility is not available as of yet but we allow Personal Liquor.
- The order for lunch and dinner has to be placed latest by 10.30 am by in-house guest only.
- The order for breakfast for the following day has to be placed by 10.00 pm of the present day by in-house guest only.
- Lunch timing is tentatively from 1.00 p.m. to 2.30 p.m.
- Dinner timing is tentatively from 7.30p.m. to 9.00 p.m.
- Breakfast timing is tentatively from 9.30 a.m. to 10.30 a.m.
- As a part of our "Green Initiative," air conditioners and geysers will not be available on power back up. Our holistic methods will substantiate these facilities.
- Gates of the premises close latest at 11 pm and open at 6 a.m. In case guests wish to enter or exit in between these hours, the management needs to be informed in advance. All services conclude at 10.00 p.m. except for emergency services. Services resume at 8.00 a.m.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Drivers and Helpers accommodation charges do not include complimentary breakfast.
- 0 -10 days prior to stay - no refund.
- 11-20 days prior to stay - 50% refund.
- 21 -30 days prior to stay - 75% refund.
- More than 30 days prior to stay- full refund.
- In case of a no-show or cancellation of a guaranteed reservation the accommodation property reserves the right to levy retention charges for the entire stay.
- Air Conditioned Room
- Car Parking
- Dining Room
- Free Wi-fi Internet Access
- Hot and Cold Running Water