Max:Price starts:₹ 1760
About Creek View AC Deluxe Rooms
Spacious air conditioned rooms with en-suite bathrooms, double beds, and private sit outs
Facilities at Creek View AC Deluxe RoomsAir Conditioned Room, Hot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah, TV with cable connection in each rooms.
Max:Price starts:₹ 1760
About Creek View Non AC Deluxe Rooms
Spacious non-ac rooms with en-suite bathrooms, double beds, and private sit outs
Facilities at Creek View Non AC Deluxe RoomsCeiling Fan, Hot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah, TV with cable connection in each rooms.
Let your thoughts drift like the gentle backwaters during your stay at the Traditional Homestay near Kumarakom Lake.
A constant breeze makes the palm trees near the backwaters sway gently and produces dancing ripples on the surface of the still water. An occasional bird takes a swift dip in the water only to come out with its precious catch, a mackerel, a sardine, or one of the many aquatic bounties. Beautifully crafted houseboats dot the shores. Away from the hustle and bustle of the metros, these idyllic scenes are a way of life in Kumarakom. It is one of the most popular backwater destinations in Kerala, and rightly so. When you are in this little heaven where everything is perfect, you need an equally perfect place to stay and put your feet up. The Traditional Homestay near Kumarakom Lake is your best bet if you are looking for a place that abounds with serenity and natural beauty.
The Traditional Homestay near Kumarakom Lake is your gateway to get the best of the beauty of Kerala’s backwaters on a budget. The property is more than 60 years old and is located by the side of one of the many canals that lead up to the Kumarakom Lake. Spread over 4 acres of verdant landscape speckled with farms and coconut palms, the homestay is a holiday abode that promises to offer both spiritual and physical rejuvenation. It offers authentic Kerala dining experience with a wide range of local delicacies, such as Kerala Sadya (a vegetarian banquet with more than 20 dishes served in a single course), pearl spot wrapped in banana leaf, Malabar fish curry, and more.
Accommodation at the Traditional Homestay near Kumarakom Lake is available both in the heritage home on land and on the houseboats on the lake. The heritage home has three independent, air-conditioned bedrooms, living rooms, dining rooms, bathrooms, a veranda, and a private sit-out that offers enchanting views of the backwaters. The houseboats offer from one- to five-bedroom accommodation for different tariffs. They have different schedules for cruising in the backwaters and being stationed at the lake’s bank to give you the best of both the worlds. Whether you are choosing the home or the boat, a holiday spent here is a memory to cherish for a lifetime.
- Tariff exclusive of all applicable taxes
- Meals and tea/coffee as per plan
- Kids below 5 years stay complimentary
- Extra occupancy charges for adults and kids
- Food and beverages that are not part of the package
- Ayurvedic massage and treatments at the herbal clinic
Terms & Conditions
- Non-ac rooms not offered during peak season
- Breakfast Rs: 125 per head net payable.
- Lunch Per head Per meal Rs: 500
- Dinner per head per meal Rs: 500
- The kids above 5 years considered as an extra person.
- Lunch and Dinner we arrange from the nearby restaurant only.
- Only Breakfast we cook and serve on our property
- Management reserves the right to modify or withdraw the price and policy without prior notice
- All disputes, in Kottayam jurisdiction only.
- For Cancellations made before 14 days prior to the date of arrival, 100% of the total advance payment will be refund
- For cancellations made within 14 days prior to the date of arrival, the total room charges will be charged as retention.
- But postponing or preponing of the booking will be considered, as per the availability, within the period of three months.
- Postponing or preponing of the booking will not be considered with in the 10 days of the check in date
- No Refund for Cancellation between December 18th to January 5th of every year
- Postponing or preponing of the booking will not be considered with in the 30 days of the check in date in the period of December 18th to January 5th of every year
- If the guest doesn’t turn up on the first day and check in on the second day of the reservation, we will provide cottages to the guest, if the cottage is available and otherwise refund of cash will not be considered.
- We will not compensate for the late arrivals and the early departures of the guest. The guest can do early check in prior to 3 hrs of our default check in time only depends up on the room availability.
- Cancellation request should be made in writing or through E-mail and
- The guest can do early check in prior to 3 hrs of our default check in time only depends up on the room availability.
- Cancellation request should be made in writing or through E-mail and acknowledgment or confirmation email from us should be obtained for considering postponing or preponing
- Air Conditioned Room
- Dining Room
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Kids Play area
- TV with Satellite Channels