Max:Price starts:₹ 6000
About Cottage Rooms
The cottages are appointed with special décor reminiscent of Ladakhi heritage with wood furniture dominating all around
The rooms have double beds and en-suite bathrooms
Facilities at Cottage RoomsHot and Cold Running Water, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
Lose yourself in the tranquility of Ladakh at these Traditional Cottages In Nubra Valley that blend with the landscape and spell out Ladakhi charm.
The pristine beauty of Ladakh is found in abundance in Nubra Valley, located 10,000 feet above sea level. These Traditional Cottages in Nubra Valley, the high altitude cold desert, promise a unique experience. The rugged terrain and age-old green trees make for a spectacular sight like no other.
These Traditional Cottages In Nubra Valley resemble the yurt tents but are equipped with all modern facilities required to ensure a comfortable stay. The mud walls of the buildings and tented roofs can fool you into believing that these are rustic dwellings. Each compact cottage is surrounded by a colorful flower garden while a calm pond gives the property a poetic touch.
Ingredients used in the kitchen at these Traditional Cottages In Nubra Valley is sourced from the organic garden on the property. You can spend the day exploring the valley and nearby places and in the night sit under the canopy of million stars, while a cozy campfire burns merrily lending you it’s warmth. Exploring the surroundings including popular attractions in the vicinity and simply soaking in the beauty of nature can make the hours go by in a jiffy.
The property has 13 cottages, made using locally available mud brick in a traditional method. The cottages are circular in shape with large windows to provide stunning views while ushering in natural light. The guestrooms are appointed with special décor reminiscent of Ladakhi heritage with wood furniture dominating all around. The cottages are short distances apart and each offers unobstructed views of the landscape. Televisions, tea/coffee makers, and an en-suite bath ensure your comfort while here. These Traditional Cottages In Nubra Valley spell out Ladakhi charm and heritage in bold while offering a complete range of amenities to ensure a memorable holiday.
- Extra adults will be charged separately
- Meals can be had at the following rates, Breakfast-INR 350/person. Lunch-INR 600/person, Dinner--INR 700/person
Terms & Conditions
- A valid Government ID is required at the time of check-in
- Put your rubbish in the garbage bins and give the organic waste to your guesthouse or some other people who have animals to feed.
- Before 01 Month of the arrival dates - 01 full day charges
- Before 15 days of the arrival dates - 50% of the total billing
- Before 07 days of the arrival dates - 100% of the total cost
- Any amendments or cancellation should be informed in advance
- No refund for unexpected departures
- Dining Room
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- TV with cable connection in each rooms.
- Vegetable garden