Max:Price starts:₹ 9900
About Junior Suites
The suites feature a separate living area, a high ceiling, a spacious bathroom, teak wood furniture, a hand-painted Shiva on the wall, sofa, and double beds.
Each of the suites also comes with a private sit-out that overlooks the resort’s gardens,and kund.
Facilities at Junior SuitesAir Conditioned Room, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
Experience what it feels like to be pampered luxuriously in a sacred city when you stay at the Themed Luxury Resort In Varanasi.
Varanasi is as spectacular as it is sacred. It has a cornucopia of colors and character. One of the oldest cities in the world, it is steeped in spiritualism with the sacred waters of the Ganges making it a holy place to be. Every Indian, especially the Hindus, have the desire to visit the ghats of this holy city at least once in their lifetime. The City of Light, as it is fondly called, has something for everyone and can charm its way into anyone’s heart, spiritual and atheist alike. To experience the lavish side of the spiritual city, stay at the Themed Luxury Resort In Varanasi, where luxury knows no bounds.
Indulging in the luxuries of life is a serious business at the Themed Luxury Resort In Varanasi. Away from the usual hustle and bustle of the busy city center, the resort offers solace of a different kind. The resort is the epitome of the essence of the sacred city and its ghats. The sprawling property features simple local-style architecture with different sections that bring the spirit of the city into the premises itself.
There is a courtyard featuring multiple shivlings as a tribute to the city’s favorite god, Shiva. The kund in the resort’s premises is where the evening prayer, or aarti akin to that in the ghats, takes place. There is a charming common sit-out that overlooks the resort’s pool and is the perfect setting for sipping a cup of tea or coffee, reading a book or even having a conversation without any interruptions. The resort’s multi-cuisine restaurant serves a variety of Indian, Continental, and traditional Banarasi dishes to treat your taste buds to an explosion of flavors. There is also a watering hole that serves as a bar, lounge, and library. The spa at the Themed Luxury Resort In Varanasi offers soothing wellness treatments to rejuvenate your mind, body, and soul.
The accommodation at the resort is luxury redefined. There are 18 Junior Suites at the Themed Luxury Resort In Varanasi. Each one of them offers the cozy comforts of a home away from home combined with the luxuries of a boutique accommodation. The suites feature a separate living area, a high ceiling, a spacious bathroom, teak wood furniture, a hand-painted Shiva on the wall, sofa, and television. All rooms are well-furnished and equipped with all the amenities you will need for a relaxed and comfortable stay. Each of the suites also comes with a private sit-out that overlooks the resort’s gardens, kund, and all the open space in your holiday abode. When you want to kindle your spiritual side with a touch of luxury and splendor, this themed resort is indeed the best place to be.
- Meals according to the plan chosen
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free pool usage
- Government taxes on extra person tariff
- Activities that are not complimentary
Terms & Conditions
- A 3-Course Lunch/Dinner will cost INR 1,450 and a 4-Course Lunch/Dinner will cost INR 1,750
- Only one extra bed is allowed in a room.
- No charge for children below 3 years sharing the bed with the parents.
- Please let us know the age of children, if any, to avoid any inconvenience to you at a later stage.
- No accommodation facilities for domestic help and drivers
- Domestic help and drivers are strictly not allowed in the restaurant and other public areas of the resort
- Any booking canceled 14 days prior to arrival will not charge any retention. After that will be charged 100% retention.
- 100% retention charges will be applicable in case of any cancellation or amendment or no-show received within 30 days of arrival.
- Transaction fee amount where applied for the payment made via payment gateway will not be refunded.
- Advance deposit will be required to guarantee the reservation.
- 1-night deposit required for bookings of 1 to 2 nights.
- 2-night deposit required for bookings of 3 nights or more
- Air Conditioned Room
- Candle Light Dinner
- Car Parking
- Conference Hall
- Free Wi-fi Internet Access
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Indoor Recreation room
- Informal play area/courtyard
- Multi Cuisine Restaurant
- Private Balcony/Verandah
- Swimming Pool
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- TV with cable connection in each rooms.
- Yoga and Meditation