Max:Price starts:₹ 8200
About Luxury Garden and Spa Villa
This villa has a living Room, a domed bedroom with a queen size bed, and an equally large domed bathroom along with an outdoor shower, a sunken tub and couples spa.
Facilities at Luxury Garden and Spa VillaAir Conditioned Room, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, In-room Refrigerator, Private Balcony/Verandah, Room Service, Spa/Wellness, Tea/Coffee Maker
Max:Price starts:₹ 15900
About Luxury Pool and Spa Villa
Each Villa comes with private lawns, a swimming pool with deck beds, an outdoor shower, couples spa, sunken tub, a separate living room, a domed bedroom and ensuite bathroom.
Facilities at Luxury Pool and Spa VillaAir Conditioned Room, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, In-room Refrigerator, Intercom, Private Balcony/Verandah, Private Swimming Pool, Room Service, Spa/Wellness, Tea/Coffee Maker
Max:Price starts:₹ 14000
About Two Bedroom Luxury Garden with a Terrace and Spa Villa
Set on two floors, these villas come with two large bedrooms with queen size beds, two bathrooms, a living room and a large terrace. The private gardens have an outdoor shower, a sunken tub, and an outdoor couples spa.
Facilities at Two Bedroom Luxury Garden with a Terrace and Spa VillaAir Conditioned Room, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, In-room Refrigerator, Room Service, Spa/Wellness, Tea/Coffee Maker
Max:Price starts:₹ 28000
About Two Bedroom Luxury Pool and Spa Villa
It has a large front lawn with an infinity pool overlooking the forest and the Aravali Hills; two bedrooms with attached bathrooms, a large living Room; an outdoor shower, couples spa, and sunken tub
It’s all about lavish indulgence at the Themed Luxury Resort In Jaipur, a property where style meets unparalleled service.
If time travel were possible, Jaipur would be your portal to go back in time and witness the grandeur of history. It’s a city of contrasts – a city that is colorful and chaotic at the same time. Camels and cars often share the same road. Jaipur is the gateway to the riches of a state that has much to offer every tourist and traveler it attracts with its royal charm. From forts and palaces to royal residences, museums and more, everything here screams of its historic relevance. While the Pink City looks like a place straight out of a historic fairy tale, what reaffirms this notion is the Themed Luxury Resort In Jaipur, a boutique resorts close to the center of all the action yet away from the usual chaos.
Located on a serene 7-acre land, the Themed Luxury Resort In Jaipur promises to pamper its guests with subtle and obvious indulgences. It is a tranquil abode nestled in the Aravali Hills. The construction of the luxury resort features traditional Rajasthani architecture with the use of lime and sandstone along with a touch of modern elegance. The interiors feature natural stone on the ceiling and the floors. Great attention to detail is evident from the exquisite exteriors and interiors of the resort. And you can relive the glories of a great city like Jaipur just by staying at a luxury resort like this.
The resort also promises its guests a memorable experience when it comes to the dining and wellness options available. The in-house restaurant offers local, Indian and international fare to suit your taste buds. You also have the option of dining in the privacy of your villa’s private garden. The resort has a spa that offers a host of massages and wellness treatments to rejuvenate and relax your soul. There is also a well-equipped gym for those who don’t want to miss their workout even on their holiday. The infinity pool in the property is a great option for a quick dip and for lounging if you are feeling too lazy to swim!
Accommodation at the Themed Luxury Resort In Jaipur is the epitome of lavish comforts. There are 13 luxury villas, including the Luxury Garden and Spa Villa, the Luxury Pool and Spa Villa, the Two-Bedroom Luxury Garden, Terrace and Spa Villa, and the Two-Bedroom Luxury Pool and Spa Villa. Each of these villas is well-furnished and features subtle luxuries in the form of luxurious upholstery, linens, and interior decorations. Every villa has spacious interiors and a lot of space outdoors too with either a garden or a pool to add to the luxury of the accommodation. You can be sure that your holiday at the resort is going to be one of the most memorable and perhaps the most indulgent holiday you have ever had.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bicycle to explore the village
- Activities that are not marked complimentary
- All applicable government taxes
Terms & Conditions
- A 3-Course Lunch/Dinner will cost INR 1,850 and a 4-Course Lunch/Dinner will cost INR 2,100
- Only one extra bed is allowed in a room.
- No charge for children below 3 years sharing the bed with the parents.
- Please let us know the age of children, if any, to avoid any inconvenience to you at a later stage.
- No accommodation facilities for domestic help and drivers
- Domestic help and drivers are strictly not allowed in the restaurant and other public areas of the resort
- Between 23rd Dec’18 and 5th Jan’19, a minimum 2-night stay is required
- A supplement of INR 9,000 for one bedroom villa and INR 12,000 per night for two bedroom villas will be charged during these dates
- Mandatory New Year Eve dinner at INR 7,500 per person (50% for a child of age 12 years and below) plus taxes.
- One adult or child can stay using the ‘jharoka bed‘ (large bay window) in the living room.
- Any booking canceled 14 days prior to arrival will not charge any retention. After that will be charged 100% retention.
- 100% retention charges will be applicable in case of any cancellation or amendment or no-show received within 30 days of arrival.
- Transaction fee amount where applied for the payment made via payment gateway will not be refunded.
- Advance deposit will be required to guarantee the reservation.
- 1-night deposit required for bookings of 1 to 2 nights.
- 2-night deposit required for bookings of 3 nights or more
- Air Conditioned Room
- Candle Light Dinner
- Car Parking
- Free Wi-fi Internet Access
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- In-room Refrigerator
- Multi Cuisine Restaurant
- Private Balcony/Verandah
- Private Swimming Pool
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- TV with Satellite Channels
- Vegetable garden
- Yoga and Meditation