Max:Price starts:₹ 6490
About Deluxe Room
Spacious room offering lovely views of Mt. Arunachala. Has attached bathroom
Facilities at Deluxe RoomAir Conditioned Room, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, In-room Refrigerator, Room Service, Safe, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
An amalgamation of South Indian spirituality and culture, this Serene Resort At Athiyanthal is located in the sacred town of Tiruvannamalai.
This eco-friendly Serene Resort at Athiyanthal is dotted with rustic cottages equipped with all modern amenities. All rooms offer spectacular views of Mount Arunachala and the surrounding landscape. Sathvam, the restaurant on the property has an extensive vegetarian menu for guests to choose from and room service is also available. The dining area exudes an old world charm that is rarely found now.
Take in the serene ambiance as you relax on one of the many quaint garden seats or stroll down the stone laid walkways. The buildings have also been made of eco-friendly materials like stone and bricks. The entire property, which has been designated an Ecotel Resort, is a smoke-free and alcohol-free zone. This Serene Resort at Athiyanthal has been aesthetically designed to blend in with the history of this temple town which traces its existence to the Chola period.
The swimming pool with a view of Mount Arunachala at the Serene Resort at Athiyanthalis a great place to unwind or get some exercise. A yoga center offers spa and massage facilities for some pampering while the health club is ideal for great workouts and strength training exercises. It is well-equipped with treadmills, a multipurpose gym, and other fitness equipment. Choose a book to read from the carefully selected collection at the library or shop for souvenirs and curios at the boutique.
A host of services aimed at providing guests with a comfortable stay is available at this Serene Resort at Athiyanthal. These include luggage storage facility, chauffeur accommodation, foreign currency exchange, doctor on call and travel assistance among others. Situated within walking distance of the mountain, it affords plenty of opportunity for exploration and communing with nature. The property is the perfect solution for those wishing to get away from the hustle-bustle of city life.
- Bullock ride.
- Milking a cow.
- Parrot astrology.
- Swimming pool.
- Recreation centre-Library.
- Yoga classes.
- Temple visit.
- Items not mentioned in inclusions are chargeable on actuals
Terms & Conditions
- A government approved identity document is required at the time of check-in.
- Foreign tourists will also need to have proof of identity as per regulations.
- Stay for children below 5 years is complimentary. For children above 5 years to under 10 years, breakfast charges will be levied per child. Children above 10 years are treated as an adult.
- In the event of any increase in tax levies as per government regulations, the same will be applicable.
- Check in time is 12 noon and check out time is 10 AM.
- Room entertainment and meal supplement applicable during festive seasons.
- Air Conditioned Room
- Board Games
- Car Parking
- Free Wi-fi Internet Access
- Guide Service
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Indoor Recreation room
- Laundry Service
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Travel Desk
- Yoga and Meditation