Max:Price starts:₹ 8100
About Blue and Green Rooms
These are spacious rooms with king size beds, attached bathrooms, and rain showers.
Facilities at Blue and Green RoomsAir Conditioned Room, Hot and Cold Running Water
Max:Price starts:₹ 7600
About Yellow Room
This room has a queen size bed, a single bed, and rain shower in the bathroom.
Facilities at Yellow RoomAir Conditioned Room, Hot and Cold Running Water
Max:Price starts:₹ 6100
About Annexe East and Annexe West
The East room has a king size double bed and an attached bathroom. The West room has 2 single beds (which can be combined to form a king size double bed) and its own attached bathroom with hot & cold shower.
Facilities at Annexe East and Annexe WestAir Conditioned Room, Hot and Cold Running Water, TV with cable connection in each rooms.
Cut yourself off from the world at this Serene Hill Resort At Darmani, a remote village sitting high in the Kumaon Hills.
This Serene Hill Resort At Darmani is one of the best-kept secrets of the hills. In the small hamlet of Darmani, about 4,500 feet above sea level, this charming hideout beckons to you. Some of the notable peaks of the Himalayan Range like Nanda Devi and Mount Trishul are visible from this resort.
The exterior of this Serene Hill Resort At Darmani is spectacularly designed with wooden and contemporary elements. The landscaped garden is a great place to become one with nature. The fish pond and the room deck are perfect nooks to cozy up with a book. The airy and glazed drawing room with a covered deck offers stunning views of the Himalayan peaks. This family recreation area has timber clad ceilings, wooden embellishments, and an electrically heated floor. An open fireplace and a wood-burning cast-iron stove give it a rustic ambiance. A pool table sits on the sky lit mezzanine floor. The gym is sure to excite those keen on staying in shape. The large dining area has huge glass windows that let in natural light and views of the mountains. The fully furbished kitchen serves up delicious Indian and Kumaoni delicacies for you to enjoy as you gaze upon the panoramic vistas.
The rooms in this Serene Hill Resort At Darmani have doors and windows that open to heavenly views of the mountains. Three luxurious rooms are available for guests and electric blankets are provided. Two extra rooms in the annex are only for groups that need more than three rooms. An ideal spot to recharge your creative energies or simply chill out with near and dear ones!
- All meals, unlimited snacks, refreshments
- Two bottles of mineral water in the room per day
- Complimentary accommodation for up to two children under age 6 in the same room without extra bed
- Use of pool table and gym for those over age 15
- Professional massage charges
Terms & Conditions
- Annexe Rooms are to be sold only if the other three rooms are occupied.
- Taxes extra as applicable.
- 100% advance payment at the time of booking.
- Check-in time is 2 P.M. and check-out is 11 A.M. Early check-in / late check-out shall be permitted subject to availability of rooms and on paying the day charges.
- Confirmation of booking is subject to availability of rooms and receipt of advance payment.
- All the above terms and conditions including the rates are subject to change without notice.
- A reservation canceled/amended 15 days prior to the check-in shall be exempted from cancellation charge.
- One night stay on pro-rata basis shall be levied for cancellation/amendment received between 7 to 15 days prior to check-in.
- There shall be no refunds for “no-shows”, “early check-outs” or cancellations made less than 7 days prior to the check-in date.
- Air Conditioned Room
- Candle Light Dinner
- Car Parking
- Dining Room
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- TV with Satellite Channels