Max:Price starts:₹ 4500
About Deluxe Rooms
These are large spacious rooms with a seating area and are furnished with twin or double beds. Lambani art decorates the walls and the ensuite bathrooms have rain showers and bathtubs.
Facilities at Deluxe RoomsAir Conditioned Room, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Mini bar, Room Service, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 8000
About Maharaja Suite
This room is on the first floor and has a four poster bed, separate living room, and an attached balcony.
Facilities at Maharaja SuiteAir Conditioned Room, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Mini bar, Private Balcony/Verandah, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 10000
About Maharani Suite
This room is on the first floor and has a king size bed, separate seating area, a dressing and an attached balcony.
Facilities at Maharani SuiteAir Conditioned Room, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Mini bar, Private Balcony/Verandah, Room Service, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
Go back in time while you relish the regal hospitality and a luxurious holiday at the Royal Resort Hotel at Sandur.
With all the ingredients that made royal life so worthwhile, it’s hard not to feel like a queen or king at the Royal Resort Hotel at Sandur. Time and history both stand still at Sandur. It’s a scenic hill station with a beautiful valley surrounded by picture-perfect hills. The picturesque location adds to the thrill of staying at this heritage resort. The Sandur valley features two narrow gorges on its either side, which are connected by a steady forest stream named Narihalla. Mahatma Gandhi described the Sandur valley as an oasis, and rightly so.
The Royal Resort Hotel at Sandur is an epitome of luxury. It is the perfect retreat for those who seek peace, away from the hustle and bustle of the city. You will be enthralled from the time you enter the resort, which was a Maharaja’s palace. The palace was rebuilt in 1941 and restored in 2009, and it still features all the tell-tale signs of royalty. There are green pathways to welcome you and the architecture is inspirational. Intricate jali work, canons, high ceilings and elaborate decorations on doors and pillars give the resort an unmatched royal charm. The resort is spread over a sprawling 20 acres of land and has two floors, each 20,000 square feet in area. Dining at the resort is also a royal affair. The cozy dining hall can seat 25 guests. The modern kitchen at the resort serves the hotel’s guests delectable fare over three- or four-course meals. Guests can choose from a variety of local, continental, Chinese, North Indian and South Indian specialties to treat their taste buds.
There are 12 rooms that make the hotel’s accommodation a thing of luxury. There are nine deluxe rooms, one regular suite, and two large suites called the Maharani Suite and the Maharaja Suite. The rooms are adorned with vintage furniture, knick-knacks belonging to the royal family, wall hangings and old photographs that add an old world charm to the living space. The Maharaja Suite and the Maharani Suite each have their own private balcony. All the rooms are equipped with all the modern amenities you would expect in a luxury resort hotel. They say the fine balance between tradition and modernity is hard to achieve. The Royal Resort Hotel at Sandur offers you just that, in the finest form possible.
- Extra bed charged per person per night
Terms & Conditions
- Free stay for 02 Children below 05 years
- Extra Person (Between 05 to 12 years & above with an extra bed)
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification upon check-in
- Full pre-payment of tariff is required at the time of reservation
- Full retention or no refund for cancellation received 7 days prior to arrival
- One day pro-rata cancellation charges will be levied/forfeited for cancellation received 10-15 days prior to arrival
- Cancellation charges if canceled more than 15 days prior to arrival.
- Full pre-payment of tariff is required at the time of reservation.
- No cancellation charges if canceled more than 3 days prior to arrival.
- One night cost will be charged for cancellations done between 1 to 3 days of check-in.
- No Refund for any further cancellations.
- No Refund in case of a no-show.
- Air Conditioned Room
- Badminton Court
- Bird Watching
- Board Games
- Candle Light Dinner
- Car Parking
- Conference Hall
- Dining Room
- Electric Kettle
- Free Wi-fi Internet Access
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Indoor Recreation room
- Informal play area/courtyard
- Kids Play area
- Outdoor Games
- Outdoor Party/Bonfire
- TV with cable connection in each rooms.