Max:Price starts:₹ 2200
About Premium Cottages
These are spacious cottages with king size beds, ensuite bathrooms and two balconies which overlook the pool and the river
Max:Price starts:₹ 1500
About Deluxe Cottages
These are spacious cottages with king size beds and en-suite bathrooms
Facilities at Deluxe CottagesAir Conditioned Room, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Private Balcony/Verandah
Max:Price starts:₹ 2200
About Family Room
This brick house has a bedroom lounge and a kitchenette. The bedroom has a king size bed
Facilities at Family RoomAir Conditioned Room, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, Mini Kitchen, Private Balcony/Verandah
Situated by the banks of the Kabini River, this Riverside Stay Near Kuruvadweep is a great place to commune with nature
The Riverside Stay Near Kuruvadweep, also known as Kuruva Island, is the best tree house stay experience in this region. The verdant surroundings make for a relaxing and peaceful getaway. Trees, flowers, spice plantations, and paddy fields dot the landscape around the eight quaint cottages located on the property. This makes it easy for you to choose a spot to cuddle with a book or catch forty winks or click some great photographs.
Each cottage has been named after a spice and designed in such a way as to bring in a bit of nature. The accommodation facilities also include three tree houses well-equipped with amenities. Some cottages are equipped with a kitchenette while another has trees passing through the bedroom and a third one has been made entirely of wood and bamboo. Another highlight of the resort is the treetop walkway that connects three of the cottages.
Punarnava, the onsite Ayurveda Spa, offers guests the option of various treatment plans. A great way to combine a relaxing vacation with some rejuvenation for the soul and body alike. Choose from Panchakarma, weight or stress management, and skin or beauty care packages to name a few. Being at this Riverside Stay near Kuruvadweep in Wayanad, you cannot afford to ignore the ancient heritage of the region which dates back 3,000 years.
Evidence of the Stone Age civilization can be seen here even today. The region was also ruled by the Pazhassi Rajas, Tipu Sultan, and the British over the centuries. Today it is a part of the state of Kerala and is a separate district by itself. Kalpetta, Mananthavady, Sultan Battery, and Pulpally are just a few of the prominent towns in the district.
- According to the plan chosen
- Weekend rates are different
- All rates include taxes
- Complimentary stay for children below 5 years.
- Children between 5-12 years will be charged extra
- Rates are subject to change according to the season.
Terms & Conditions
- All are family cottages suitable for couples.
- An extra adult will be charged at Rs 500/ night on CP Plan.
- Children 5 yrs and below stay complimentary.
- Children 6 years and above will be treated as an adult
- Check in at 12 noon and check out at 11 am.
- A government-approved identity document is required at the time of check-in.
- Foreign tourists will also need to have proof of identity as per regulations.
- Full amount will be refunded after bank charges for cancellations done 14 days prior to check-in date.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded for cancellations done 7 days prior to check-in date.
- No refunds for no show
- Air Conditioned Room
- Bird Watching
- Car Parking
- Free Wi-fi Internet Access
- Guide Service
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Private Balcony/Verandah
- Swimming Pool
- Travel Desk