Max:Price starts:₹ 11000
About Hut Rooms
These are spacious with a dressing room, bedroom with a queen size bed, ensuite bathroom and a private sit out.
Facilities at Hut RoomsAir Conditioned Room, Ceiling Fan, Fireplace, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Private Balcony/Verandah, Tea/Coffee Maker
You can enjoy regal hospitality, cozy living, and jungle adventures during your stay at the Riverside Retreat At Panna.
Panna, a sprawling forest on the hills of Northern Madhya Pradesh, harbors some of the most magnificent tigers and leopards. It isn’t hard to get an occasional glimpse of these animals, along with others such as sloth bear, nilgai, rusty spotted cat, crocodile, porcupine and many more. With over 300 bird species fluttering around, Panna National Park is not only a haven for wildlife enthusiasts but also a paradise for birdwatchers. There are vast stretches of open woodlands and short and dry grasslands in the reserve along with lush vegetation near the Ken River. While some parts of the forest were popular hunting grounds for kings, it is now entirely a protected area. You can find a home away from home in this wilderness when you stay at the Riverside Retreat At Panna.
The Riverside Retreat At Panna is the epitome of a classy getaway far from the madding crowds and the monotony of city life. The hotel offers a seamless combination of comfortable, relaxed country living and traditional regal hospitality. Established by a passionate and driven conservationist, the property was rebuilt twice after it was washed away in the floods. It’s located on a sprawling 50-acre forested estate, which many birds, mammals, and reptiles call their home. The construction of the hotel features materials naturally sourced from the surrounding regions and neighboring villages. The hotel’s dining area or machaan is popularly called Tree House as it is built on stilts, overlooking the Ken River. It serves a variety of fresh and delicious home-cooked meals to treat your taste buds to the exciting flavors.
Accommodation at the Riverside Retreat At Panna is offered in the form of huts and cottages spread out in the jungle property. There are six village-style huts and five family cottages. Each of the huts and cottages is air-conditioned and has an attached bathroom equipped with all the modern amenities and hot and cold water. All the huts have a dressing room and a sit-out with beautiful views. The cottages have a living room, a kitchenette, and an open deck. All the rooms are spacious and tastefully decorated. The furnishings and upholstery in the accommodation reflect high taste. The cozy interiors and the breath-taking jungle setting make the riverside retreat a treat for your heart and soul. After all, who said a holiday in the wilderness should be devoid of comforts?
- All meals—breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Tea/coffee service
- All applicable government taxes
Terms & Conditions
- National Park will remain closed on Wednesday afternoons and on Diwali & Holi festivals.
- Child below 5 yrs complimentary.
- Children between 5-12 years will be charged 25% the cost of the double room.
- Above 13 years at 40% the cost of the double room.
- Rates may differ during Christmas, New Years and special long weekends.
- Safari zone is subject to availability.
- It is mandatory to give full names of all guests, date of birth and ID no (Passport, License, Election Card or Pan no), incomplete information may result in non-booking of safari permits.
- Safari bookings and zone allotment are subject to availability & weather conditions.
- In case of any increase in park permit rates by the forest department the extra amount will be collected at the lodge.
- The arrival timing should be informed by email or phone at least one day prior to booking date.
- 7 Days and Less - Nil refund
- 8 Days to 21 Days - 40% refund
- 21 Days to 45 Days - 60% refund
- 45 Days and above - 80% refund
- 20% cancellation will be charged on all bookings.
- Air Conditioned Room
- Candle Light Dinner
- Car Parking
- Ceiling Fan
- Dining Room
- Guide Service
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Private Balcony/Verandah
- Tea/Coffee Maker