Max:Price starts:₹ 5250
About The Master Bedroom
The Master bedroom or the Cosy Room holds a king size has a stair leading to the attic and an attached bathroom with a bathtub.
Facilities at The Master BedroomHot and Cold Running Water, Room Service
Max:Price starts:₹ 4650
About Heritage Room
It has a king-size antique cot with intricate woodwork and a whole set of boutique furniture, The window in the room opens out to the charming Olive tree in the garden.
Facilities at Heritage RoomHot and Cold Running Water, Room Service
Max:Price starts:₹ 4650
About Olive Room
This room opens to the garden a. The queen-size cot made for two is from Olive wood and the minimalistic design with its chipped edges gives it a grunge effect.
Facilities at Olive RoomHot and Cold Running Water, Room Service
Situated in the heart of Aldona village in the northwest Goa, this old bungalow has everything you need to rejuvenate yourself. As the location may have it, Riverside Portuguese Colonial Villa at Aldona is situated by the riverside, thus deriving its name, in the village surrounded by rivers on three sides shaped like a horseshoe.
This traditional homestay aims at providing an authentic Goan experience to you. Call it a homestay, a restored villa or a quaint bungalow, the property sure has a heritage charm of its own. The villa gains its influence from the Portuguese style of architecture and exudes colonial vibes in every square foot. It spans across an 18,000 square feet estate and has undergone several renovations to make it travel-friendly whilst maintaining its rustic vibes and old Goan charm. Some of the key elements of its construction include cross-ventilation and fresh air circulation. A well-laid pavement leads to the balcony and the gardens that the rooms open out into are lush green.
The dining hall stays true to the old-world charm, providing a seat for ten. A modern kitchen comprising of modular store areas completes the look. Whether you are ordering a traditional Goan meal or having home-made meals prepared by the in-house chef, rest assured, your taste buds will be pleased to the core. Boiled rice, fish curry, fish fry, spicy bean curry, prawns, poi (mildly spiced Goan bread), or a pot of steaming team, simple yet delicious is food you get here.
Relax in the comfort of your rooms and have a good night’s sleep at one of the three rooms that the property has to offer – the spacious Master Bedroom with its king-size bed and attached bathroom with a bathtub, the Royal Heritage Room with a king-size cot, boutique furniture and olive tree in the garden, and the Olive Room with its minimalist design and queen-size cot. The Heritage Room and the Olive Room have a shared bathroom. From antique furniture, light fixtures, and tiles to the abundance of flowers, light, and fresh air, there is something charming about this nearly 100-year-old Riverside Portuguese Colonial Villa at Aldona.
Besides being an alluring property brimming with irresistible and quaint charm, the Riverside Portuguese Colonial Villa at Aldona offers close proximity to the rivers as well as St. Thomas Church. Additionally, it is at a walking distance from some of the most exotic eateries and restaurants serving authentic Goan cuisine. These features make the villa the perfect choice for travelers and the peace and calm of the riverside make it home to writers and artists alike.
- All applicable taxes
- Continental breakfast
- Lunch or dinner
- Unlimited tea, coffee or non-packaged juices
- Aided walks around Aldona
- Use of library
- Extra occupancy
- Any food and meals not included in the package
- Any activity that is not listed complementary
- Charges for pets
Terms & Conditions
- The tariff and taxes are applicable all through the year, except during the peak period from 10th December to 10th January of a year.
- Extra persons and extra children above 10 years of age will be charged per night.
- You can either book one of the three bedrooms independently or reserve the villa in its entirety. When you book the entire villa, the charges will be 7% lower than the charges of the three rooms combined.
- The time for check-in and check-out is 11 AM.
- Late check-outs are entertained provided that the room is not booked by another guest for the same day.
- There is no charge for kids below 10 years (accompanying one per adult).
- Pets are allowed for a flat charge of INR 250 per day. However, you should make sure that the pet stays off the furniture and linen. You should also ensure the safety of your pet as well as other guests.
- The minimum stay requirements are as follows: 2 nights during the low and high season and 6 nights during the peak season.
- During the low and high season, if you choose to cancel your confirmed booking within 14 days prior to the date of check-in, a cancellation fee equivalent to one night’s charges will be levied.
- If you cancel a confirmed booking within 7 days prior to the date of check-in during the low and high season, 100% of the booking amount will be levied as the cancellation fee.
- In the event of no-show during the low and high season, 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
- During the peak season, any cancellation done within 30 days before the date of check-in will attract a cancellation fee of one night’s charges.
- If the booking is cancelled 14 days prior to the date of check-in during the peak season, the cancellation charges will be 100% of the booking amount.
- For no-show during the peak season, the cancellation charge will be 100%.
- Car Parking
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Room Service