Max:Price starts:₹ 5850
About Cabinside Rooms
Cabin side Rooms have twin balconies offering magnificent views. The interiors are glass and wood
Facilities at Cabinside RoomsAir Conditioning (Hot & Cold), Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, TV with cable connection in each rooms.
Max:Price starts:₹ 5000
About Campside Tents
Campside Tents have a king size bed, ensuite bathroom, and a patio
Facilities at Campside TentsAir Conditioning (Hot & Cold), Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water
This Riverside Forest Resort at Haripur sits in an idyllic setting exuding rustic charm and unparalleled luxury.
Nuzzled up close to the “Valley of Gods “, Manali, this Riverside Forest Resort at Haripur is set inside a dense forest offering the perfect forest retreat amidst a mesmerizing mountain panorama. Set at an altitude of 6,000 feet above sea level, this matchless luxury resort is a flawless blend of top-notch luxury and serene repose. Great care has been taken towards conserving nature here.
This Riverside Forest Resort at Haripur is surrounded by pine, deodar, and oak trees. Laden with pebbles and crystal clear water, a placid stream flows gracefully through this charming resort, adding more depth to the experience of living in the woods.
The rock clad exterior of this Riverside Forest Resort at Haripur has a hint of wood and wrought iron accomplishments that give it a classy look. The greenery of the forest and landscaped outdoors provide a stunning backdrop to the exterior. The rustic yet sumptuous cabins and cottages are spread around 30 acres of pure nature, to offer you intimate and secluded accommodations. The road that leads to the cabins and the reserve forest where the campsite is built are secluded havens to nurture unforgettable moments that would linger in your memories for a lifetime.
The cabin accommodations are scenically set overlooking the Himalayan mountain ranges and the stunning valley beneath. The interiors are crafted with wood and glass. The twin balconies here offer extravagant visuals of mountains, valleys, gardens, streams, and the forest.
The luxury tents at this Riverside Forest Resort at Haripur are set deep inside the woods and a short stroll through the heavenly scenery will take you to them. These tents are cocooned near the beach, on the banks of the Beas River. At this luxury camping site, sleeping bags and tent pitches are replaced by a king-sized bed with en-suite bathroom and private patios. The cloth ceiling and interiors recreate the feeling of camping with an opulent twist. As night falls, the clear sky is lit with innumerable stars to provide the right setting for a romantic bonfire and barbecue dinner.
The two restaurants at the Resort serve international cuisines prepared by a team of eminent chefs. Dinner settings can be arranged outdoors and candle light dinners are perfect for honeymooners.
- Accommodation in Superior Rooms with excellent views.
- Welcome, drink on arrival.
- Tea and coffee-making facilities in the room.
- Fruit basket in every room.
- Nature walking trails.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Cookies in the room.
- DVDs on Demand.
- Charges will be applicable to children above the age of 5 years.
Terms & Conditions
- A government approved identity document is required at the time of check-in.
- Foreign tourists will also need to have proof of identity as per regulations.
- Check-in is at 2.00 pm and check-out is at 12.00 pm. Early check-in and late check-out is subject to availability and is chargeable.
- Season 1 - January 4th to 15th April & July 6th to 22nd December.
- Season 2 - 16th April to July 5th & 23rd December to January 3rd.
- Booking shall only be confirmed on receipt of 100% advance amount. All bookings are tentative unless paid for in advance. The booking is not confirmed until we send you a booking confirmation.
- In case we receive the payment and there are no rooms available, full booking amount will be refunded.
- Accommodation for drivers is provided free of cost about 15 minutes away from the resort. Food can be arranged as well at a nominal charge.
- Accommodation may be extendable on pro-rata basis subject to availability.
- Children of all ages are welcome. Charges will be applicable above the age of 5 years.
- More than 30 days before check-in - 75% of the booking amount will be refunded.
- Between 15 and 30 days before check-in - 50% of the booking amount will be refunded.
- Less than 15 days of check-in or no show - no refund applicable.
- Cancellations are not accepted over the phone. All cancellations must be made in writing.
- Air Conditioning (Hot & Cold)
- Bird Watching
- Candle Light Dinner
- Car Parking
- Free Wi-fi Internet Access
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Mountain Biking
- Multi Cuisine Restaurant
- Outdoor Party/Bonfire
- Private Balcony/Verandah
- TV with cable connection in each rooms.
- Yoga and Meditation