Max:Price starts:₹ 8000
About The Tulip Deluxe Cottage
spacious room with attached balcony
Facilities at The Tulip Deluxe CottageAir Conditioned Room, Electric Kettle, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Private Balcony/Verandah, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with cable connection in each rooms.
Max:Price starts:₹ 10000
About The Tule Premium Cottage
Has a spacious sit out offering lovely views and a king size bed
Facilities at The Tule Premium CottageAir Conditioned Room, Electric Kettle, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Gym, Hot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah, Spices Shop/Shop, TV with cable connection in each rooms.
Max:Price starts:₹ 12000
About The Oak Suite Cottage
Spacious room with attached balcony and a separate sitting area
Facilities at The Oak Suite CottageAir Conditioned Room, Electric Kettle, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah, TV with cable connection in each rooms.
Max:Price starts:₹ 15000
About The Blue Eyes Honeymoon Jacuzzi Cottage
The highlight of this cottage is the jacuzzi
Facilities at The Blue Eyes Honeymoon Jacuzzi CottageAir Conditioned Room, Electric Kettle, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, Jacuzzi, Private Balcony/Verandah, TV with cable connection in each rooms.
Max:Price starts:₹ 15000
About The Royal Oak 2 Bed Room Cottage
Spacious cottage with two bedrooms with double beds. Can accommodate 4
Facilities at The Royal Oak 2 Bed Room CottageAir Conditioned Room, Electric Kettle, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah, TV with cable connection in each rooms.
Premium Resort near Periyar Sanctuary sits atop a magical hill blessed with verdant and serene slice of land called Thekkady
This Premium Resort near Periyar Sanctuary in God’s own country will overwhelm you with a luxurious forest dwelling experience, transporting you far from the hustle and bustle of daily routine. At this Premium Resort near Periyar Sanctuary, you will be rejuvenated in nature’s lap. Curl up into your personal space with the only interruptions being the melodious tunes of birds and the aroma of spices.
Apart from the spices and spectacular scenic beauty, Thekkady has been attracting travelers for its rich wildlife. The Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, Tiger Reserve and the artificial lake formed by the Mullaperiyar Dam teams up to produce the most surreal and enchanting wildlife experience. The Premium Resort near Periyar Sanctuary resonates with a bit of jungle experience and a nature-friendly construction right through the heart of dense trees with excellent connectivity to major towns of Kerala.
The 20 cottages and family suites reflect a mixed style of contemporary and traditional architecture. The rooms are spacious and come with facilities such as study desk and television. Some of the accommodations at the Premium Resort near Periyar Sanctuary come with luxuries such as a Jacuzzi and a mini-fridge.
The elevated balconies in the cottages are on a level with the height of tall trees and give an illusion of being in a tree house. In that lofty spot, there is nothing between you and nature other than the pristine air. The exterior of the dramatic dining space and conference hall, overlooking an inviting pool, echoes cutting-edge modern architecture and is a show stopper hanging glass box. While you dine or attend a function, both spaces provide breathtaking panoramic elevated views of the blissful terrain and its mist-filled mountains. The elevated views from the swimming pool lounge will take your breath away. The restaurant at this Premium Resort near Periyar Sanctuary serves lip-smacking cuisines and offers barbecue facilities. Travel assistance, power backup, 24-hour front office, and 24-hour housekeeping are services you can count on.
- Accommodation is on twin sharing basis.
- Activities and meals as per package chosen
- Activities not mentioned in inclusion are chargeable.
- Extra persons are chargeable
- Children with bed will be charged INR 1000
- Children without bed will be charged INR 600
Terms & Conditions
- A government-approved identity document is required at the time of check-in.
- Foreign tourists will also need to have proof of identity as per regulations.
- Summer rates are from 01 April 2016 – 30 September 2018. Winter rates from 01 October 2016 – 31 March 2018.
- Check-in time is 12.00 noon and check-out time is 10.00 am.
- Please guarantee your reservation against cash deposit, service voucher, or demand draft at the time of booking.
- A guaranteed reservation will be held until 2000 hrs unless a late arrival is specified.
- Please intimate us the exact address to which the bills are to be sent or else bills will be sent to the address on the voucher.
- Rooms may be released if payments/vouchers are not issued within cut-off periods.
- In the unlikely event of our inability to accommodate you despite your holding a guaranteed reservation, we will arrange alternate accommodation and transport you at our cost.
- Peak season Supplement (20th Dec 2016 to 05th Jan 2018): Rs. 1500 per room
- Christmas and New Year charges (24th December 2016 & 31st December 2018): Rs. 1500 per pax, Child @ Rs.750 per head
- Children below 6 years stay complimentary without extra bedding
- 6-12 years will be treated as a child and will be charged as per rates/package guidelines.
- Children above 12 years will be treated as adults.
- 0 -10 days prior to stay - no refund.
- 11-20 days prior to stay - 50% refund.
- 21 -30 days prior to stay - 75% refund.
- More than 30 days prior to stay- full refund.
- In the case of a no - show or cancellation of a guaranteed reservation the hotel reserves the right to levy retention charges for the entire stay.
- Air Conditioned Room
- Car Parking
- Conference Hall
- Free Wi-fi Internet Access
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Kids Play area
- Multi Cuisine Restaurant
- Outdoor Games
- Private Balcony/Verandah
- Spices Shop/Shop
- Swimming Pool
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- Travel Desk
- Wildlife Library