Max:Price starts:₹ 4500
About Bungalow Rooms
Bungalow Rooms are large spacious rooms with a queen size beds, ensuite bathrooms and open into a verandah.
These rooms share a living and dining room
Facilities at Bungalow RoomsCeiling Fan, Hot and Cold Running Water
Planters Estate Bungalow At Nilgiris in Gudalur offers a blissful stay amidst the scenic hills and an expansive plantation estate
This British bungalow built around the year 1918 has only three rooms. All rooms are large and have their own sit-out and veranda. The bedrooms are still in their authentic form and super comfortable. Blissfully enjoy the misty mornings and evenings on the sit-out with a cup of tea or a book in hand. Take some time to enjoy the view of the garden and the green plantations from the veranda.
The Planters Estate Bungalow At Niligirs is not only known for its scenic beauty, but also for the delicious cuisine cooked up by the expert cooks on the estate. The kitchen serves both vegetarian and non-vegetarian fare. The dining hall is comfortable with the right kind of antique furniture. The warm service by staff members gives the dining area a homely ambiance. The stay at the bungalow will leave one with cherished memories due to its unique charm.
The bungalow sits amidst tea plantations and two factories spread over a sprawling 2,500 acres of land. The accommodating staff will be at your service anytime and help you take a quick trip to the estate to get the lay of the land. A picnic can be arranged on prior request and a midday spread too could be made available. Be it from near or far, the expansive tea plantations are here for you to admire.
Do not forget your cameras or your binoculars. These could be your best companions given the diverse wildlife comprising of numerous animals to birds. Come, peek into the life on a plantation and soak in the cool atmosphere of lush greenery and misty mountains.
- Food for two people + tax.
- Tariff includes all meals for the day and is mandatory.
Terms & Conditions
- Please carry a government approved Identity proof and may be produced at the time check in
- Foreigners may carry required documents as per the regulations.
- Tariff includes all meals for a day and this is mandatory.
- 50% after deductions of processing charges such as payment gateway charges shall be refunded. A credit note shall be issued for remaining 50% for future usage within 6 months subject to availability for the said property only.
- For those cancellation requests received within previous 48 hours of Check in shall have a cancellation charge of 50% of total tariff and remaining 50% shall be refunded post adjusting the payment gateway or bank charges as applicable.
- For cancellation request received before 48 hours of check in, 50% of total tariff shall be retained as a credit for future bookings in the same property. This credit shall be applicable only for a period of 6 months from the date of cancellation and it is subject to availability.
- The cancellation policy shall be applicable for rescheduling as well.
- Badminton Court
- Bird Watching
- Car Parking
- Ceiling Fan
- Guide Service
- Travel Desk