Max:Price starts:₹ 2250
There are three spacious bedrooms all having queen size beds.
Facilities at RoomCeiling Fan, Hot and Cold Running Water
Perched on the cloud-topped hills, this Plantation Homestay at Nalkeri awaits your arrival with homely comforts
At an altitude of 3,000 feet, you will be transported into heavenly tranquillity with mist, aroma of coffee, chirps of birds, and lush greenery for a company. The exterior of this Plantation Homestay at Nalkeri resembles a typical Coorg home. The rooms here resonate a complete homely aura. Right from furnishings to upholstery, every bit of this accommodation fills the heart with amicable comfort. Three immaculately-kept rooms are well-appointed and can easily accommodate an entire joint family making it the best bet to spend quality time with your loved ones. The two sitting rooms and a dining area add to the homely atmosphere. The spacious outdoor area with well-manicured lawns is arguably the best spot for picnics and camping.
Rocky trails, narrow streams, and hanging bridges inside the premises make for many hangouts in the lap of nature where one can spend hours together, soaking in the freshness, beauty, and purity of the stunning surroundings. Guided coffee tours through the plantation are more refreshing than a cup of coffee itself. Nature walks through the neighborhood are surreal and rejuvenate the mind of stress from your everyday routine.
This Plantation Homestay at Nalkeri offers its guests the freedom to choose what they want to experience through various packages. Trekking trips, safaris to Nagarhole and Wayanad Wildlife sanctuaries, temple trails, bird watching trips, angling, tourist tours, plantation and sustainable farming, picnic, and partying are some of the customized experiences the Homestay has in store. Wildlife safaris, bird watching, and river rafting are activities quintessential to the locale.
Indoor and outdoor games facilities at the bungalow will lend an interesting twist to bonding moments. The inflatable swimming pool on the property is irresistible during summer. Food served at the bungalow includes vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian delicacies of Kerala and Coorg. The hospitality is commendable and every little aspect of this Plantation Bungalow will create cherished memories for you to take home.
Terms & Conditions
- A government approved identity document is required at the time of check-in.
- Foreign tourists will also need to have proof of identity as per regulations.
- Children below 6 years are not charged.
- Children kids 6-12 years are charged half price.
- Get additional discounts when you book the full house. No discounts from December 10 to January 15, 2017.
- Rates mentioned valid from November 2016. Special rates apply from December 10 January 15, 2017.
- Full refund for cancellation 14 days prior to date of check-in.
- 50% refund for cancellation 7 days prior to date of check-in.
- No refund for cancellation during the week prior to check-in.
- Bird Watching
- Board Games
- Car Parking
- Ceiling Fan
- Dining Room
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Informal play area/courtyard
- Outdoor Games
- Outdoor Party/Bonfire