Max:Price starts:₹ 9500
About Single Cottage
Single cottage has spacious rooms, sit out area and a verandah
Facilities at Single CottageCeiling Fan, Hot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah, Tea/Coffee Maker
Max:Price starts:₹ 8200
About Twin Cottage
Twin Cottage has spacious rooms with ensuite bathrooms
Facilities at Twin CottageCeiling Fan, Hot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah, Tea/Coffee Maker
Max:Price starts:₹ 8000
About Bungalow Room
Bungalow Room is within the main house and are spacious rooms with en suite bathrooms
Facilities at Bungalow RoomCeiling Fan, Fireplace, Hot and Cold Running Water, Tea/Coffee Maker
Plantation Estate Bungalow At Kadumane, Sakleshpur, is a serene plantation bungalow nestled in the ranges of the Western Ghats
Kadumane literally means a house in the forest and this Plantation Estate Bungalow At Kadumane speaks for itself as this heritage house sits in the middle of a beautiful 1,000-acre estate. From the Middleton family, the first owners, as per records to Earl of Warwick, the estate is now the property of Tea Estates India Ltd. since 1927.
Plantation Estate Bungalow At Kadumane has an interesting history. The bungalow was built for the two assistant managers of the plantation in the year 1930. It is said that it was the duo who planted every tea bush surrounding the bungalow. The bungalow has nine bedrooms spanning across three divisions. The first division, which is in the house, has four rooms, while the other divisions have a suite-like cottage, twin cottage, and the partner’s wing. Further, the bungalow as a whole has a very homely feel with antique decor. One of the things the bungalow can boast of is its simple and tasty food.
Plantation Estate Bungalow At Kadumane is by far the best place to relax. Whether, it is the ambiance or scenic beauty surrounding the bungalow, the time spent here is just simply enjoyable. One can enjoy a quiet walk in the tea estate or go on a picnic to the nearby water areas or sunset point except during the peak monsoon season. We promise that the outdoor visits here will always leave you feeling happy. The lovers of adventure can opt for a night drive arranged with guides accompanying them.
Peaceful existence in the midst of nature is what the stay here can be best described as. Enjoy the solitude surrounded by magnificent vistas endowed abundantly by Nature’s bounty. Grasslands, streams, and pathways dotted with boulders—all these and more await you at this Kadumane. The perfect place to sit back and let all your worries wash away!
Terms & Conditions
- Please carry a government approved Identity proof and may be produced at the time check in
- Foreigners may carry required documents as per the regulations.
- Tariff includes all meals for a day and this is mandatory.
- 50% after deductions of processing charges such as payment gateway charges shall be refunded. A credit note shall be issued for remaining 50% for future usage within 6 months subject to availability for the said property only.
- For those cancellation requests received within previous 48 hours of Check in shall have a cancellation charge of 50% of total tariff and remaining 50% shall be refunded post adjusting the payment gateway or bank charges as applicable.
- For cancellation request received before 48 hours of check in, 50% of total tariff shall be retained as a credit for future bookings in the same property. This credit shall be applicable only for a period of 6 months from the date of cancellation and it is subject to availability.
- The cancellation policy shall be applicable for rescheduling as well.
- Badminton Court
- Board Games
- Car Parking
- Ceiling Fan
- Dining Room
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Indoor Recreation room