Max:Price starts:₹ 11500
About Heritage Suite
This room has an annexure and offers stunning views of the plantation. It is a spacious room with Victorian furniture and an ensuite bathroom
Facilities at Heritage SuiteAir Conditioned Room, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 11500
About Heritage Room
This room has wooden flooring, Victorian furniture an ensuite bathroom and offers stunning views of the plantation.
Facilities at Heritage RoomAir Conditioned Room, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, TV with Satellite Channels
Enjoy the simpler things in life even as you are pampered in luxury at this stately Plantation Bungalow at Pollibetta.
Nestled within the heart of a coffee plantation, this Plantation Bungalow at Pollibetta overlooks a soothingly verdant landscape bordering a tranquil pond. Surrounded by the bounty of nature, the path to this bungalow leads through thick vegetation and the company of various feathered species.
The Plantation Bungalow at Pollibetta is cozily tucked away into the heart of a sprawling coffee plantation. The bungalow has stood here for many decades and is a perfect example of old meets new with its old-time charm and new age amenities. The building has been designed to make the most of natural air and light and occupies pride of place at the plantation. The sprawling grounds provide for plenty of exploration opportunities including activities like golfing, nature walks, and bird watching. And when it’s time for meals, savor a host of Kodagu dishes or take your pick of North Indian and Continental cuisine customized to your preferences, all served by an efficient and hospitable team. End each sumptuous meal with one of the tantalizing signature desserts. You can choose to dine in the open verandah enjoying the views as you relish the food.
Spacious and comfortable are how the accommodations at the Plantation Bungalow at Pollibetta are best described. The five rooms at this bungalow are classified as rooms and suites, which are all equipped with Victorian furniture and provisioned with air conditioning, TV, and WiFi. The two suites feature an annexure each while the three rooms come with wooden flooring. The bungalow also has a common living room and a dining room as well as two well-maintained gardens while a small playground beckons to children. All this makes the bungalow a perfect spot to unwind and relive the charm of an era gone by.
- Accommodation on double occupancy
- Applicable taxes
- Nature-based activities, plantation safari, guided bird watching, and nature tours
- Lunch, dinner, and snacks
- Bottled water and soda
- En-route meals
Terms & Conditions
- Confirmation of rooms is subject to availability.
- Rates are not valid from 24th December 2017 to 02nd Jan 2018.
- Room reservation based on the allocation of rooms.
- Child is defined as any individual below 12 years of age.
- Those above 12 years of age will be charged the adult rate.
- Rates and inclusions are subject to change.
- No pets are allowed in the bungalow
- Booking will be confirmed only on 100% advance payment.
- As per Government new rules, the guests must submit their photo identity proof at the time of check-in.
- All Guests are required to produce proper proof of identification upon check-in.
- Valid identification documents include Passport, Voter’s ID, Driver’s License, PAN Card.
- Document must include a photograph.
- Confirmed reservation may be altered/canceled only if intimation in writing reaches the company 30 days prior to the check-in date.
- Cancellation of confirmed booking attracts 20% cancellation charges.
- Cancellation of confirmed booking on or before 15 days prior to check in date will attract 50% cancellation charges. No refund for cancellations less than 15 days before
- No refund for cancellations less than 15 days before check-in date.
- No Show charge: No refund and will be charged 100% retention for the length of stay. Early Departure: 100% retention on the balance night booked.
- Early Departure: 100% retention on the balance night booked.
- Refund for a confirmed booking will only be considered if intimation in writing reaches the company 30 days prior to the check-in date with cancellation charges.
- Refund is paid through cheque in the name of the person who made the booking and payment.
- Refund process takes 45 days.
- Air Conditioned Room
- Car Parking
- Dining Room
- Free Wi-fi Internet Access
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- TV with cable connection in each rooms.