Max:Price starts:₹ 17936
About Luxury Cottage
Luxury Cottages have their private open to the sky jacuzzi, bedroom with a king size bed and a patio to take in the view
Facilities at Luxury CottageAir Conditioned Room, Hair dryer, Hot and Cold Running Water, In-room Refrigerator, Intercom, Jacuzzi, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with cable connection in each rooms.
Luxury Wildlife Resort at Kabini nestles on an enchanting peninsula along the backwaters of the Kabini Dam in Karnataka
Kabini is a natural haven and is rated one of the top five wildlife destinations in the world. This Luxury Wildlife Resort at Kabini rests away in the greenery on the banks of the Kapila River that separates Nagarhole and Bandipur National Parks. A cluster of down-to-earth cottages with thatched roofs give the appearance of a beautiful village which is completely in sync with nature.
Luxury Wildlife Resort at Kabini has a laid-back, traditional, Indian outlook. Beautifully landscaped gardens and a stunning outdoor pool overlook the reservoir and provide the backdrop for 20 well-designed cottages gathered around a small lake. Spectacular views of the backwaters can be enjoyed from these earthy but luxurious cottages. The cottages here are done up in a rustic style blended with modern amenities to pamper the guests. Cottages are gilt-edged with Jacuzzis that are open to the sky, air conditioners, mini-fridge, and cable TV.
The National Tiger Conservation Authority (NTCA) has identified the Bandipur-Nagarhole corridor as India’s hope for long-term wildlife conservation. A safari into this wild arena will leave you with an extravagant show put up by leopards, tigers, Asiatic elephants, Gaur, and exotic birds among others.
World class hospitality and classy designs are some of the few parameters that have fetched Luxury Wildlife Resort at Kabini many accolades like the TOFTigers PUG Eco-rating. Wastewater is recycled and solar energy systems are installed in pursuit of sustainable tourism aimed at supporting the local community. Thus, the cottages have walls of mud and thatched roofs of grass. Most employees are from the neighboring villages and folk performances are held at the resort.
A fully-equipped conference hall, spa, separate vegetarian kitchen, bar, jogging track, honeymoon hearths, a cottage for the physically challenged, library, driver’s dormitory, babysitting services, and a gift shop can all be found here. Activities you can pursue include trekking, jungle safaris, bird watching, cycling, boating, and day trips to nearby attractions.
- All meals
- Children below 8 will be charged INR 590/night
- Children between 8-12 years will be charged INR 2360/night
- An extra adult will be charged INR 4130/night
- Activities not mentioned in inclusions are charged extra.
- Wildlife safaris at Rajiv Gandhi National Park (Kabini and Nagarhole).
Terms & Conditions
- A government-approved identity document is required at the time of check-in.
- Foreign tourists will also need to have proof of identity as per regulations.
- Supplement charge if any, will apply during Christmas and New Year Eve for stay and dinner.
- Wildlife safaris at Rajiv Gandhi National Park are subject to availability and government rules and have to be booked at the time of booking your accommodation.
- Wildlife safari: Any change in the taxes/park entrances by the Karnataka government will be notified in advance and will be applied with immediate effect for all bookings yet to operate. The same will have to be paid in advance or at time of check-in. The safari charges are non-refundable.
- The guests can use their own vehicle to reach the safari point and resort vehicle is available at additional cost.
- 15 days before check-in: Full 100% refund (subject to bank transaction fees applicable).
- Between 8-14 days before check-in: 50% of total invoice amount
- Bookings cancelled under 7 days before check-in or No Show - No refund.
- Air Conditioned Room
- Bird Watching
- Car Parking
- Conference Hall
- Hair dryer
- In-room Refrigerator
- Jogging Track
- Kids Play area
- Outdoor Games
- Swimming Pool
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- Travel Desk
- TV with cable connection in each rooms.
- Wildlife Library