Max:Price starts:₹ 19000
About Tree House Rooms
All the rooms feature a living area, a writing table and chairs, mini bar, attached balcony, queen size beds and en-suite bathrooms
Facilities at Tree House RoomsAir Conditioned Room, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Mini bar, Private Balcony/Verandah
Make the home of the tigers your holiday abode and experience the wilderness at its best at the Luxury Tree House At Bandhavgarh.
Bandhavgarh is the ultimate destination on every tiger lover’s bucket list. From being a hunting ground of the maharajas to becoming a national park, this place has seen quite a transformation. Wildlife enthusiasts from around the world flock to Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve to get a glimpse of the majestic creatures in their natural habitat. One of the top tiger playgrounds in India, this national park boasts of over 68 tigers, including Royal Bengal tigers and white tigers, over 40 rarely seen leopards, and other animals. Bandhavgarh is also a historical place and it’s common to find ancient man-made caves featuring inscriptions as well as rock paintings in the region. The mythological significance of the region can’t be ignored either. Legend has it that Bandhavgarh, which translates to “brother’s fort”, was a gift from the Hindu god Lord Ram to his younger brother Laxmana for his victory over Lanka. Spotting tigers is only one of the luxuries you will enjoy when you stay at the Luxury Tree House At Bandhavgarh.
The Luxury Tree House At Bandhavgarh is located amidst 21 acres of land nestled in the forests that some of the most magnificent species of tigers in the world call their home. The tree houses feature traditional construction with regularized wood and were built by the local staff with the knowledge and expertise of indigenous craft. Their expertise is evident from the aesthetic appeal of all the tree houses. They are infused with a mix of features of traditional jungle living and modern design that blends seamlessly with their surroundings. The dining hall at the luxury treehouse, built around a 100-year-old mahua tree, lends its own character and coziness to the entire place. It serves you delicious dishes from Indian and Continental cuisine with multiple barbeque options as well—all personalized to suit your taste and preferences. There is also a bar-cum-lounge and a “machaan” overlooking a waterhole frequented by many wild animals.
The Luxury Tree House At Bandhavgarh has five tree houses, each of which is an epitome of luxury even in the depths of a wild forest. Each of the tree houses is named after the tree on which it is built—Mahua, Peepal, Tendu, Palash, and Banyan. All of them feature a living area, a writing table and chairs, mini bar, complete power backup, air-conditioner, mosquito netting, and lounge chairs in the balcony. Each of them also has an attached bathroom with 24-hour hot and cold water. The luxurious furnishings and upholstery in the tree houses complement the earthy tones of the interiors and exteriors. The tree house in Bandhavgarh will pamper you with such luxury and comforts that it will change your definition of living in the jungle.
- All meals - breakfast, lunch and dinner- and tea and coffee
- All applicable government taxes
- Extra meals
- Exclusive safari
- Activities are charged extra
Terms & Conditions
- Child below 5 yrs complimentary.
- Children between 5-12 years will be charged 25% the cost of the double room.
- Above 13 years at 40% the cost of the double room.
- Rates may differ during Christmas, New Years and special long weekends.
- Safari zone is subject to availability.
- It is mandatory to give full names of all guests, date of birth and ID no (Passport, License, Election Card or Pan no), incomplete information may result in non-booking of safari permits.
- Safari bookings and zone allotment are subject to availability & weather conditions.
- In case of any increase in park permit rates by the forest department the extra amount will be collected at the lodge.
- The arrival timing should be informed by email or phone at least one day prior to booking date.
- 7 Days and Less - Nil refund
- 8 Days to 21 Days - 40% refund
- 21 Days to 45 Days - 60% refund
- 45 Days and above - 80% refund
- 20% cancellation will be charged on all bookings.
- Air Conditioned Room
- Bird Watching
- Candle Light Dinner
- Car Parking
- Dining Room
- Guide Service
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Mini bar
- Outdoor Party/Bonfire
- Private Balcony/Verandah