Max:Price starts:₹ 4480
About Swiss Luxury Tent
It has cloth covered ceilings, a king size bed, and a private verandah to take in the view
Facilities at Swiss Luxury TentAir Conditioned Room, Hot and Cold Running Water, In-room Refrigerator, Private Balcony/Verandah, Room Service, Tea/Coffee Maker
Snuggled up in a peaceful coffee plantation at the foothills of the mesmerizing Wayanad range is this Luxury Tent Stay at Pozuthana
The backdrop of the stunning Banasura Hills creates an enchanting scenic area around this Luxury Tent Stay at Pozuthana. Overlooking a sprawling tea garden, this property is blessed with a sparkling river flowing enthusiastically by its side. Three acres of coffee, areca nut, and pepper plantations that encompass the beautiful cottages at Luxury Tent Stay at Pozuthana creating a cozy nook for the perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle of modern lifestyles.
The accommodations are air-conditioned Swiss tents that ooze luxury and comfort. The interiors are decked up with stylish yet soothing contemporary furnishings. The ceilings are covered in cloth cabanas that recreate a typical tent ambiance. Immaculately kept rooms and extravagant bathrooms will pamper you in the lap of nature in comfort. This Luxury Tent Stay at Pozuthana has such accommodations in the form of indulgent tents, each of which is perched atop a hill, providing heavenly vistas of the mountains, valleys, streams, tea estates, coffee and spice plantations around.
Service and hospitality here are world class and personal care is extended to every guest. Food at the Luxury Tent Stay at Pozuthana is prepared exclusively from fresh local produce. The cuisine is scintillating and continental. Guests can customize their orders according to their palates and taste buds. Kids food too can be exclusively made to satisfy the younger guests. The restaurant’s outdoor dining area floods in spectacular views of the Banasura ranges and the twirling river. Tastefully selected jazz music in the background creates a peppy mood.
The Ayurvedic Spa at the Luxury Tent Stay at Pozuthana is loaded with therapies and treatments to choose from to recharge and revitalize every tired soul. Campfire below a twilight sky right before a sumptuous dinner provides a dramatic end to a beautiful day. A book from the well-stocked library will ease you into a peaceful slumber.
- Breakfast, tea, and cookies in the evening
- Complimentary guided nature walk.
- All current taxes.
- All activities not mentioned in inclusions
- Children below 8 years will be charged INR 500/night including taxes
Terms & Conditions
- A government approved identity document is required at the time of check-in.
- Foreign tourists will also need to have proof of identity as per regulations.
- Rates are valid from 1 June 2016 to 31 March 2017.
- Extra adult (above 12 years) will be charged.
- Children (8-12 years) will be charged.
- Children under 8 years - 1 child is free, second child will be charged a nominal rate per night.
- Peak season supplement will apply per tent from 20 December 2016 to 2Januray 2017.
- Check-in is at 1.00 pm and check-out is at 10.30 am.
- 15 days before check-in: Full 100% refund (subject to bank transaction fees applicable).
- Between 8-14 days before check-in: 50% of total invoice amount
- Bookings cancelled under 7 days before check-in or No Show: No refund.
- Air Conditioned Room
- Car Parking
- Laundry Service
- Multi Cuisine Restaurant