Max:Price starts:₹ 16384
Kaffa, the single villa comes with a spacious bedroom, an attached living room, and a deck area which opens up to a gorgeous view of the estate.
The most unique feature of the villa is the bathroom with an open shower.
Facilities at KaffaAir Conditioning (Hot & Cold), Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hair dryer, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Laundry Service, Mini bar, Private Balcony/Verandah, Room Service, Safe, Tea/Coffee Maker, Travel Desk, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 17920
Qahva, are two identical villas which are interconnected. Each villa comes with a private Jacuzzi and bedrooms with king size beds
Facilities at QahvaAir Conditioning (Hot & Cold), Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hair dryer, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Jacuzzi, Laundry Service, Mini bar, Private Balcony/Verandah, Room Service, Safe, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
Nature meets lavish comforts at the Luxury Resort near Mullayangiri hills in Chikkamagaluru where even time takes a break.
Greenery abounds in Chikkamagaluru, a Western Karnataka town known for its scenic beauty and coffee plantations. The verdant landscape stretches as far as the eye can see. A lush green carpet covers the rolling hills of the region, with occasional brown streaks of trekking routes meandering their way on the green velvet. Nestled in the foothills of the highest peak in Karnataka, Mullayanagiri, Chikkamagaluru is a popular weekend getaway for people from near and far. The pleasant climate most months of the year and the aromatic plantations are only some of the many incentives to visit this cozy, laid-back town. And while you are here, what better place to stay than the Luxury Resort near Mullayangiri hills in Chikkamagaluru
This Luxury Resort near Mullayangiri hills in Chikkamagaluru is a gem in the hill town’s crown. The resort makes a luxury holiday in the lap of nature a possibility for those who want a break from the hustle and bustle of the city. How does waking up to the aroma of freshly ground coffee sound to you? It won’t be a distant dream when you stay at the resort, thanks to its location in the middle of 4 acres of coffee plantation. The property is also dotted with wild fig, silver oak, and orange trees. There are two restaurants at the resort. Mirra is the all-day eatery that serves both global and local cuisines. Crimson Peak is the resort’s tree bar that serves a variety of drinks and appetizers.
The Luxury Resort near Mullayangiri hills in Chikkamagaluru offers accommodation under three categories of rooms, namely Kaffa, Qahva, and Fika. Kaffa is the single villa with a living room, a spacious bedroom, and an open-to-the-sky shower. Qahva, the twin villa at the resort, contains identical and interconnected villas with a private Jacuzzi in each of them. Fika, the presidential suite suitable for families and group travelers (up to 8 guests), has three types of bedrooms. Of these, one room has a private pool and the other one is equipped with a Jacuzzi. The third room offers you panoramic views of the town, which are sure to take your breath away.
All rooms are artistically furnished and equipped with modern amenities. No matter which room you choose to stay in at the Luxury Resort near Mullayangiri hills in Chikkamagaluru you will be treated to the finest form of luxury. What more could you ask for when you spend your much-awaited holiday amidst vast stretches of coffee plantations?
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Soft drinks and chips in the in-room mini bar on the day of arrival
- Indoor and outdoor games
- Use of swimming pool
- Use of outdoor play area for children
- All meals
- Any amenity or service that’s not complimentary
- Children below 6yrs old – Complimentary
- Extra child between 6 -12 years with food & extra mattress @ INR 3,200/- per night per child on APAI.
- Extra child between 6 -12 years with only food @ INR 1500/- per night per child
- Extra child above 12yrs / adult with food & extra mattress @ INR 4,480/- per night per Adult on APAI.
Terms & Conditions
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification upon check in.
- The Credit Card Holder must be one of the travelers.
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.
- Full refund for cancellation prior to 30 days of check in
- 25% retention for cancellation within 15 days of check in
- 50% retention for cancellation within 07 -15 days of check in
- Full retention for cancellation within 07 days of check in
- In case of natural calamity/political disturbance/strike, if the road remains open- the above cancellation Policy will be applicable
- Air Conditioned Room
- Bird Watching
- Board Games
- Candle Light Dinner
- Car Parking
- Conference Hall
- Free Wi-fi Internet Access
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Kids Play area
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Games
- Outdoor Party/Bonfire
- Private Balcony/Verandah
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- Travel Desk
- TV with cable connection in each rooms.