Max:Price starts:₹ 7850
About Superior Rooms
The rooms are more spacious as compared to the Standard Rooms.They feature a separate sitting area, double beds and a private sit-out with beautiful views of the Aravali Hills
Facilities at Superior RoomsAir Conditioned Room, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Private Balcony/Verandah, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 6550
About Standard Rooms
These are spacious rooms mostly on the first floor and feature a separate sitting area, double beds and a private sit-out with beautiful views of the Aravali Hills
Facilities at Standard RoomsAir Conditioned Room, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
Surrender your soul to the hospitality at the Luxury Resort And Spa In Udaipur while the lush surroundings take your breath away.
The capital of the Mewar Kingdom, Udaipur is a timeless city. Artificial lakes, lavish palaces and havelis, manicured gardens, serene courtyards, fantastical temples, and many other historic monuments and attractions in the city attract tourists from all over the world. Travelers from far and wide come to Udaipur to experience its nuances and travel back in time. The city, with its structures on one side and rolling valleys of the Aravali Hills on the other, is an epitome of romance and grandeur. Adding to the natural charms of the city are the countless narrow streets bustling with life and color. Away from the bustle, nestled in the rolling hills of the lush countryside of the city is the Luxury Resort And Spa In Udaipur, a resort that promises to pamper you silly.
The Luxury Resort And Spa In Udaipur is a serene getaway surrounded by the verdant Aravali Hills that add to the greenery in the resort itself. Located on a sprawling 4-acre land, the resort promises an expanse of serenity and uninterrupted time with nature. The impeccable architecture of the living spaces in the property features sloping red-tiled roofs that create a natural contrast with the greenery all around. There are green lawns, a pool, and a spa that offer a rejuvenating treat for your mind, body, and soul. The resort’s in-house restaurant serves a variety of cuisines, including Continental and Indian. The traditional Rajasthani dishes called dal baati churma (veg) and lal maas (non-veg) are a must-try when you spend your holidays here. The resort also has a library bar and a pool bar, both of which serve cocktails, mocktails, and snacks to suit your taste buds.
The Luxury Resort and Spa in Udaipur ensures that the accommodation it offers its guests is a thing of luxury. There are 16 rooms, including Superior Hideaway Rooms and Standard Hideaway Rooms, at the resort. The Superior Hideaway Rooms are slightly bigger than the Standard Hideaway Rooms in terms of square feet area. Each room is well-equipped with all the necessary amenities you will need for a comfortable, luxurious stay. The rooms are spacious and tastefully furnished, and also feature a separate sitting area and a private sit-out with beautiful views of the Aravali Hills. The cozy, well-appointed rooms work well with the calm and serene surroundings to let you experience a perfect getaway.
- Complimentary breakfast
- Mountain bike to explore the resort’s surroundings
- An opportunity to teach local village kids
- Government taxes are charged extra for activities and on the tariff
- Activities that are not complimentary
- Extra charges for extra adults and children sharing a room
Terms & Conditions
- Lunch supplement per couple costs INR 2,100 and Dinner supplement per couple costs INR 2,400
- Only one extra bed is allowed in a room.
- No charge for children below 3 years sharing the bed with the parents.
- Please let us know the age of children, if any, to avoid any inconvenience to you at a later stage.
- No accommodation facilities for domestic help and drivers
- Domestic help and drivers are strictly not allowed in the restaurant and other public areas of the resort
- Any booking canceled 14 days prior to arrival will not charge any retention. After that will be charged 100% retention.
- 100% retention charges will be applicable in case of any cancellation or amendment or no-show received within 30 days of arrival.
- Transaction fee amount where applied for the payment made via payment gateway will not be refunded.
- Advance deposit will be required to guarantee the reservation.
- 1-night deposit required for bookings of 1 to 2 nights.
- 2-night deposit required for bookings of 3 nights or more
- Air Conditioned Room
- Candle Light Dinner
- Car Parking
- Conference Hall
- Free Wi-fi Internet Access
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Informal play area/courtyard
- Multi Cuisine Restaurant
- Private Balcony/Verandah
- Swimming Pool
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- TV with cable connection in each rooms.
- Yoga and Meditation