Max:Price starts:₹ 32000
About The Luxury Suite
The Luxury Suite is an opulent room on the first floor with an intricately carved golden double bed. There is a separate living room
Facilities at The Luxury SuiteAir Conditioning (Hot & Cold), Fireplace, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, Laundry Service, Room Service
Max:Price starts:₹ 26880
About The Deluxe Suite
The Deluxe Suite has a double bed, and fireplace.It is done up in floral prints and muted shades of white and is on the first floor
Facilities at The Deluxe SuiteAir Conditioning (Hot & Cold), Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, Laundry Service, Room Service
Max:Price starts:₹ 21824
About Standard Suites
Standard Suites have twin beds and fireplaces and are on the ground floor
Facilities at Standard SuitesAir Conditioning (Hot & Cold), Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, Laundry Service, Room Service
This Luxury Heritage Hotel at Longwood, once a summer residence of kings and queens is a cherished Royal hermitage.
Passionately preserved and conserved by one of the descendants of an erstwhile ruler, a stay at this majestic house is an opportunity to experience royal living. It’s a rare blessing to be surrounded by imperial objects handed down from generations that have stood the test of time across centuries. Though the hosts have registered this property as a hotel, the essence of this accommodation is that of a royal household. It resonates the old world charm of a bygone era. Faded velvets and antiques, glowing silver and shining brass, regal furniture, and polished wooden floors, transport you to a different realm. The magnificence of this luxury heritage hotel at Longwood is in the little imperfections like chips, stains, cracks, and dents that stand as testimony to the passage of time.
This hotel houses five royal suites, all well-appointed with top notch modern accessories. The Luxury Suite, the Deluxe Suite, and the Red Room on the first floor, and the Pink Room and the Yellow Room at ground level are paradigms of regal interiors. Common spaces include three sitting areas which are the Hall, the Gold Room, and the formal drawing room. The decor of the library cum card room has a colonial touch. The garden and flowering pots at every inch of this Luxury Heritage Hotel at Longwood bring in a fresh breath of green everywhere. The glass and wooden exteriors compliment perfectly with the gorgeous garden smeared with innumerable shaded flowers. A terraced garden, a tennis court, and a lawn for garden parties and playing croquet create an aura of homeliness around this property.
A huge English oak table and a round table set the tone for a royal feast. The cuisines served at the hotel are exquisite dishes of Awadh. Continental cuisine and Anglo-Indian dishes are prepared in the royal kitchen to cater to the palates of valued guests. Dinner is served by gloved bearers with drinks in exquisite cut glasses while silverware is used for tea.
Generous hospitality and high standards in maintenance and service have put this hotel on the world map. It has found mention in plenty of world renowned travel books and magazines not to forget the many accolades that have come its way.
The tariff is applicable per couple, per night and is inclusive of:
- Bed tea, breakfast, evening tea, dinner.
- Snacks and all kinds of beverages including those described in ‘Pantry Service', a listing placed in all suites.
- Service charges in lieu of tips which are not permitted.
- Heating by convector heaters.
Additional add-ons for all suites:
- When the stay is for 3 nights or more: Pick-up and drop from/to Shimla Rail Station. An afternoon’s outing - Tea/cocktails at the Amateur Dramatic Club, Gaiety Theatre Complex.
- When the stay is for 5 nights or more: Log fires in the bedrooms. Pick-up and drop from/to Chandigarh airport or railway station. One full day’s outing – picnic in the woods of Mashobra.
Terms & Conditions
- The full tariff shall be payable in respect of the Luxury and Deluxe Suites even in the case of a single person.
- The hotel will remain closed from 28th December (except in cases of confirmed reservation/s for New Year) to 28th February of the following year, every year.
- A government-approved identity document is required at the time of check-in.
- Foreign tourists will also need to have proof of identity as per regulations.
- Full payment in advance.
- Check-in is at 3.00 pm and check-out is at 11.00 am.
- Infant - No charge.
- Below 5 years - @25 % of the tariff.
- 5-10 years - @ 35% of the tariff.
- 11-15 years -@ 50% of the tariff.
- Charges - As of 12 noon on the scheduled date of arrival.
- More than 30 days notice - Full refund.
- Less than 30 days notice - No refund.
- Air Conditioning (Hot & Cold)
- Car Parking
- Free Wi-fi Internet Access
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Informal play area/courtyard
- Laundry Service