Max:Price starts:₹ 17541
About Superior Room
Superior Room is a spacious room with a king size bed and a private balcony
Facilities at Superior RoomAir Conditioned Room, Hot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 19230
About Luxury Tent
Luxury Tent has cloth ceiling for the authentic camping feel. There is a private sit out and the bathroom has a luxurious bath tub
Facilities at Luxury TentAir Conditioned Room, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
Luxury Forest Resort at Belathur is set in the neighborhood of River Kabini and right amidst the dense forests of Nilgiris
Given its proximity to the gushing river Kabini, this Luxury Forest Resort at Belathur is naturally blessed with a verdant landscape, mesmerizing wildlife population, and numerous sparkling streams and waterfalls around the property. Kabini and her reservoir, that separates Nagarhole and Bandipur National Parks, are considered the best location on the continent to spot the Asiatic Elephants in their natural splendor A large population of leopards, tigers, sloth bears, chital, sambar, langurs, crocodiles, pythons and over 250 varieties of birds live harmoniously in these corridors.
Luxury Forest Resort at Belathur offers immaculate and luxurious lodging in the form of four deluxe rooms and two extravagant tents. The colonial-styled rocky exteriors are perfectly in sync with nature. The hues of the landscape are incorporated into the furnishings enabling them to blend in seamlessly with nature.The cloth ceilings of the tents provide an authentic camping ambiance albeit with indulgent amenities such as a magnificent bathtub. As you lounge in solitude on the spectacular deck of your room or the private balcony of the tent, soaking in the picturesque and stunning jungle vista, the soothing sounds of nature will keep you company.
Luxury Forest Resort at Belathur strives to practice low-impact tourism. It sustains the surroundings with annual plantings of native trees in the pursuit to maintain the biodiversity. Renewable energy sources are used effectively.The property has taken up groundwater recharging and biogas plants in an attempt towards preserving the environment. Use of plastics is discouraged and reverse osmosis is used to generate potable water.
The outdoor dining area at this Luxury Forest Resort at Belathur and the stunningly set swimming pool beckon you to kick back and rejuvenate as you breathe in pure air and raw nature. With a bonfire to warm you, savor delicacies that are sure to satisfy even the most demanding palate.
Accommodation Package Inclusions:
- Meals on APAI plan.
- Trekking, cycling is complimentary.
- Coracle boat ride- subject to availability.
- Check-in 1 pm and check-out 11 am.
- Taxes included.
Safari Package Inclusions:
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- All meals: Bed tea/coffee, breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Use of swimming pool.
- Guided soft trekking.
- Cycling, coracle ride (subject to the availability), bird watching.
- All taxes are included.
- Check-in 1 pm and check-out 11 am.
- Four well-appointed rooms with private decks.
- Common lounge.
- Viewing deck on the second floor.
- Alfresco dining.
- Swimming pool.
Terms & Conditions
- Children below the age of 10 are not allowed in the resort
- Safari is organized by the Forest Department, the price may change without advance notice.
- As a matter of policy children below 10 years are not allowed at the Resort (except when all four rooms are booked by one group).
- Only one extra bed is allowed in a room for a child between 10-18 years.
- A family traveling with a third adult will have to book a separate room.
- In luxury tents, no extra persons.
- Prices can change without prior notice.
Activities in Kabini:
- Boat Safari (2 Sessions – 0600 Hrs to 0900 Hrs and 1530Hrs to 1800 Hrs).
- Land Safari (2 Sessions – 0600 Hrs to 0900 Hrs and 1530Hrs to 1800 Hrs).
- Confirmed bookings may be altered /canceled only if intimation in writing reaches the company 30 days prior to check-in date.
- Any cancellation between 30 days to 15 days prior to check-in date would attract 50% of the total cost of the booked period.
- Any cancellation less than 15 days prior to check-in would attract 100% of the total cost of the booked period.
- All internet bookings will attract 10% cancellation charges.
- Rates subject to change without prior notice.
- Air Conditioned Room
- Bird Watching
- Candle Light Dinner
- Car Parking
- Dining Room
- Free Wi-fi Internet Access
- Outdoor Party/Bonfire
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Wildlife Library