Max:Price starts:₹ 13499
About Maharaja Cottage
Maharaja Cottage is a stand alone cottage having spacious rooms with double beds and ensuite bathrooms
Facilities at Maharaja CottageHot and Cold Running Water, TV with cable connection in each rooms.
Max:Price starts:₹ 12546
Cottage has a double bed and ensuite bathroom
Facilities at CottageCeiling Fan, Hot and Cold Running Water
Max:Price starts:₹ 10641
Room is a spacious room with a double bed
Facilities at RoomCeiling Fan, Hot and Cold Running Water
Max:Price starts:₹ 8885
About Tented Cottage
Tented Cottage has a canvas ceiling and twin beds
Facilities at Tented CottageCeiling Fan, Hot and Cold Running Water
Max:Price starts:₹ 8885
About Cottage Grade 2
Cottage Grade 2 is a spacious room with double beds
Facilities at Cottage Grade 2Ceiling Fan, Hot and Cold Running Water
Max:Price starts:₹ 9688
About Room in the East Bungalow
This is a spacious room in the East Bungalow with twin bed, ensuite bathroom, and an attached verandah.
Facilities at Room in the East BungalowHot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah
A hunting lodge of the Mysore Maharajas, Kabini River Lodge has undergone a metamorphosis while retaining its old world charm.
If wilderness is your calling, then the Kabini River Lodge, Karapura – Kabini is not to be missed. Once a colonial estate, the large 54-acre property is on the banks of the River Kabini to the south of Nagarahole National Park (Rajiv Gandhi National Park).
Kabini River Lodge offers comfortable accommodation, conference room, and a well-stocked bar making it the ideal destination for lazy holiday-makers, adventure lovers, and corporate. The aesthetically designed lodge also offers various Ayurvedic treatments for those seeking some much-needed rejuvenation.
Turn into an explorer and adventurer while at the Kabini River Lodge. The forests of the national park are the heartland for elephants, wild boars, sloth bears, sambar deer, gaurs, spotted deer, panthers, and tigers. The Lodge offers morning and evening jeep rides to enable guests to spot some wild animals. A coracle ride on the Kabini River is another thrilling experience awaiting guests. The region is a bird watcher’s paradise given the abundant bird species found here.
Evenings can be fun and relaxing at the same time with guests having the option of catching a wildlife movie in the audio visual hall or relaxing at the barbecue by the campfire. Gol Ghar, the gazebo dining area serves Chinese, Indian, and Continental cuisine which can be enjoyed as you take in the spectacular view of the Kabini River gushing downstream.
If animal sighting is the primary purpose of your trip, then you might want to consider planning your holiday in March, April, or May since most of the wild animals flock the river bank as water sources in the forests dry up. If rejuvenation and relaxation is what you are looking for then the monsoon months of July, August and September are ideal with the landscape turning a lush green.
- Tariffs are per person per night on twin-sharing basis(Inclusive of All).
- Package Includes:Stay, Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast, a safari into Nagarahole National Park (Rajiv Gandhi National Park), Coracle Ride.
Terms & Conditions
- A government approved identity document is required at the time of check-in.
- Foreign tourists will also need to have proof of identity as per regulations.
- Tariffs are per person per night on twin-sharing basis.
- Transfers to and from the resort is not included in the tariff.
- Single occupancy charges are applicable.
- Tariff for children (accompanying parents) between 5 and 12 years is 50% discount on the tariff.
- Tariff may be changed without prior notice.
- Dress for comfort. Do avoid bright colors and stick to muted shades of green, black, grey and brown. The more you meld with the background, the better.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Avoid smoking - anything can start a forest fire.
- You'll be spending a lot of time outdoors. Don't forget your hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, torch, etc.
- Avoid plastics. We're really trying to cut down on plastics.
- 100% advance for confirmation.
- 10% of the tariff, if cancelled two or more than two weeks before check in date/time.
- 50% of the tariff, if cancelled between 48hours to two weeks before check in date/time.
- No refund if cancelled less than 48hours before check in date/time.
Postpone or Prepone booking:
- One postponement / preponement is free if requested two or more than two weeks before check in date/time (Once postponed /preponed there is no further change or cancellation).
- 10% of the tariff, if requested between 48hours to two weeks before check in date/time.
- 50% of the tariff, if requested within 24hours to 48 hours before check in date/time.
- No modification, if requested within 24 hours to check in.
- Bird Watching
- Car Parking
- Guide Service
- Hot and Cold Running Water