Max:Price starts:₹ 19000
About Hill Top Cottage
The spacious hilltop cottages situated on top of a hillock amid the tea plantation have a separate sitting room, a balcony, and a spacious bedroom and offer great views of the Nilgiri mountains and the rain forest.
Facilities at Hill Top CottageAir Conditioned Room, Electric Kettle, Hot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 15500
About Valley View Cabin
These Cabins are on stilts and are situated on the slopes of a hillock closer to the lake and swimming pool. It has a spacious bedroom and a private balcony.
Facilities at Valley View CabinAir Conditioned Room, Electric Kettle, Hot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah
Max:Price starts:₹ 19000
About Jungle Log House
Situated within the private forest land these cozy log cabins have to be accessed by a flight of stairs and have a lovely attached balcony offering uninterrupted views of the forest around
Facilities at Jungle Log HouseAir Conditioned Room, Electric Kettle, Hot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah, TV with Satellite Channels
This adventurous Jungle Resort near Mudumalai sits amidst the forest and is a place where solitude, serenity, and rejuvenation are available in abundance. A lush, verdant landscape is what the eye sees all around this Jungle Resort near Mudumalai. Luxurious living is finely juxtaposed with the rugged life of the jungle at this unique resort.
When you are not luxuriating in the comfort of amenities within the resort, choose to go on a tour of the forest reserve in an open-air vehicle. If it’s your day, then you might get to spot animals in their natural habitat with the able assistance of a guide. This Jungle Resort near Mudumalai also boasts of a natural water body on its premises which provides ample opportunity for freshwater angling.
As far as accommodation is concerned at the Jungle Resort near Mudumalai, guests can choose from hilltop cottages, valley view cabins, and the jungle log houses. The spacious hilltop cottages are situated on top of a hillock amid the tea plantation and offer great views of the Nilgiri mountains and the rainforest. The swimming pool and water body are in close proximity to the valley view cabins and these are also great vantage points to spot elephant herds on the hill just outside the resort perimeter. The log houses are secluded cabins perfect for those seeking privacy and wishing to get a feel of life in the jungle.
Wake up to the chirping of birds, stroll among the tea bushes, go for a relaxing swim, warm yourself by the bonfire on cold evenings, and cuddle up under the warm blankets at night to the hooting of owls at the Jungle Resort near Mudumalai. Spend a weekend or a week and return home rejuvenated by your experience of living as one with nature far from the hustle and bustle of civilization.
- All meals
- Welcome drink
- Campfire with light music
- Nature walks inside the property.
- Trekking ( Subject to weather condition only)
- Coracle ride.
- Usage of all indoor and outdoor games facilities (Pool, Table Tennis, Caroms, Chess, Darts & other board games)
- Wildlife library
- Items or activities not mentioned under inclusions are chargeable as per the actuals.
Terms & Conditions
- Please carry a government-approved Identity proof and may be produced at the time of check-in
- Foreigners may carry required documents as per the regulations.
- A guaranteed reservation will be held until 18:00 hrs unless a late arrival is specified.
- Booking may be released if payments/ vouchers are not issued within cut-off periods.
- In case of a no-show or cancellation of a guaranteed reservation, the Resort reserves the right to levy retention charges for the entire stay.
- In the unlikely event of our inability to accommodate you despite your holding a guaranteed reservation we will arrange alternate accommodation & transport you at our cost.
- Inorder to enjoy the scenic ride to this Jungle Resort, you need to park your car/transportation in Devala Town. The parking facility is guarded and is near Devala town (Near Mosque) from where you can hop on the transportation arranged to take you to the Jungle Resort.
- 0 -10 days prior to stay – No refund. (on the full amount)
- 11-15 days prior to stay – 50% refund (on the full amount)
- 16 -30 days prior to stay – 75% refund (on the full amount)
- More than 30 days prior to stay – 90% refund (on the full amount)
- No refund for reservation between 20th December to 5th January.
- Badminton Court
- Car Parking
- Kids Play area
- Swimming Pool
- Wildlife Library