Max:Price starts:₹ 11750
About The Cabin
It is a pre-fab structure with 2 rooms, a shared bathroom, a small living space and a tiny kitchenette. There is also a covered sit out
Facilities at The CabinDining Room, Hot and Cold Running Water, Mini Kitchen, Private Balcony/Verandah
Discover your wild side at this Jungle Lodge near Corbett National Park with only the dense forest and a river for company.
Located deep in the woods by the side of the Mandal River, this Jungle Lodge near Corbett National Park is in an area that was reclaimed from a village and where the forest has now taken over. The quiet in this little-explored part of the jungle is interrupted only by the chirping of birds and the call of wild animals. Accessible only by walking a short distance across the river on the Garhwal side of Corbett, the walk can turn into a 45 minute-long hike through the jungle when the water body is in full spate!
In keeping with the promise of a true forest experience, this Jungle Lodge near Corbett National Park has no electricity supply. But this does not mean that you will have a hard time finding food and drink. Meals, snacks, and juices are all available on request whenever you feel the pangs of hunger. The property also has a couple of machans or watch towers from where you can indulge in wildlife spotting to your heart’s content. The lodge itself is a pre-fab structure equipped for a comfortable stay. Feel like a true forest-dweller as you warm yourself in the warmth of a bonfire under the starry skies.
This Jungle Lodge near Corbett National Park has two rooms meant to be rented together, with a living room and a single shared bathroom. There is also a small kitchenette as well as a sit-out with place for a bonfire to be lit at night. The rooms can accommodate up to four people at a time with provisions to accommodate two children in addition. The term ‘communing with nature’ sure gets a whole new meaning at this lodge at the heart of the jungle!
- Price for the entire cabin all inclusive
- All meals, snacks, unlimited tea/coffee/non-packaged juices.
- Use of facilities.
- Walks and treks around the property.
- Children up to 10 years stay free.
Terms & Conditions
- The check-in and check-out time is 11 AM. Delayed check-ins and checks-outs are entertained, subject to availability of the room.
- Extra person per night (extra mattress in the living area): Rs.1950/
- Kids 10 years and younger can stay at the property free of cost considering one child accompanies one adult.
- Offers and special pricings are available for long stays and multi-week stays.
- Single occupancy is 65% of the double occupancy rate.
- 15% discount for Senior citizens.
- 15% discount for Women only (3 or more) groups.
- If you cancel a confirmed booking up to 7 days prior to the date of check-in, 75% of the booking amount will be refunded.
- If you choose to cancel a confirmed booking up to 48 hours before the date of check-in, the refund will be 50% of the total booking amount.
- Any cancellations less than 48 hours prior to the date of check-in will not be refunded.
- Bird Watching
- Car Parking
- Dining Room
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Mini Kitchen
- Outdoor Party/Bonfire