Max:Price starts:₹ 8500
There is a room on the ground floor and two rooms on the first floor. The spacious and comfortable rooms come with a balcony where you can sit and enjoy the views.
All rooms come with basic amenities and modern comforts as well as large windows that let in natural light and air. The walls are adorned with framed pictures of wild animals and various feathered species
Facilities at RoomsCeiling Fan, Hot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah
Relish the sights and sounds of the wild at this Jungle Lodge in Corbett in proximity to the snow-capped Panchachuli range.
This Jungle Lodge in Corbett is in the town of Ramnagar and sits near the jungle which makes it a great spot to watch some wildlife up close. The natural habitat of tigers, elephants, and numerous species of birds is literally adjacent to this property. The magnificent, snowy peaks of the Panchachuli range are also visible in the distance.
The Victorian style bungalow sits amid sprawling grasslands and you can wake up to the chirping of birds as the sun’s rays reach you. The two-storied structure makes for a striking picture against the verdant backdrop. Tiger trekking, bird watching, nature walks, and jungle safaris are just some of the activities that you can choose from when at this lodge. After a hectic day, you can also relax by the warmth of a bonfire as the sun sets and the weather turns chilly.
The food at this Jungle Lodge in Corbett is freshly cooked by the hostess in your presence. You can choose from a pre-decided menu or make special requests. Authentic Indian curries and Mughlai dishes are just some of the choices on offer. The vegetables used in the kitchen are all sourced from the organic garden on the property. You can enjoy your meals in the cozy dining area which is flanked by a seating area.
The spacious and comfortable rooms at this Jungle Lodge in Corbett each come with a balcony where you can sit and enjoy the views. All rooms come with basic amenities and modern comforts as well as large windows that let in natural light and air. The walls are adorned with framed pictures of wild animals and various feathered species. All in all, a lovely place to call home when you are far, far away from your own home.
- As per package chosen
- Some activities
Terms & Conditions
- 02 nights & 03 days with two jungle safaris, a walking safari, stay, all meals, taxes, etc. would cost a couple 25000INR (for the foreigners, entrance fees is extra & direct)
- 03 nights & 04 days with 04 jungle safaris, meals, taxes, permits, etc. would cost a couple 35000INR (for foreigners, entrance fees is extra & direct)
- If there are two couples then the cost comes down by 10-15% for both the couples.
- Child between 6-11 is charged @ 15% for the whole itinerary while an extra adult is charged at 25% of the itinerary cost.
- 0 -10 days prior to stay - no refund.
- 11-20 days prior to stay - 50% refund.
- 21 -30 days prior to stay - 75% refund.
- More than 30 days prior to stay- full refund.
- In case of a no-show or cancellation of a guaranteed reservation the accommodation property reserves the right to levy retention charges for the entire stay.
- Bird Watching
- Ceiling Fan
- Dining Room
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Informal play area/courtyard
- Private Balcony/Verandah