Max:Price starts:₹ 3000
The rooms are in cottages right on the water. The interiors feature minimalistic yet aesthetic and comfortable décor with bamboo and wood furniture.
All rooms offer serene views of the water and the verdant surroundings and have double beds
Some of the spacious bathrooms come with bath tubs
Facilities at RoomsHot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah
Savor the beauty of swaying palms at this Island Stay In Kundapur while the sound of the gently lapping water lulls you as you unwind in solitude
Sitting on a tiny strip of land at the mouth of the Varahi River, this Island Stay In Kundapur is close to the city yet seems so far away from the chaos of daily life. The property is in the quaint town of Basrur which is eight kilometers away from the city. The Arabian Sea with its pristine beaches is just a stone’s throw from this picturesque location.
All the buildings at this Island Stay In Kundapur are made from natural materials such as stone, wood, and bamboo. The excellent in-house restaurant offers you sumptuous dishes from the local cuisine with special focus on seafood. Choose to enjoy your meals outdoors or in the privacy of your balcony as you gaze upon the tranquil landscape.
You can enjoy the sunset from various vantage points across the property and go on long walks as you take in the sights and sounds of nature all around. You can go on cycle rides or jeep safaris while at this property. Fishing, bird watching, trekking, snorkeling, rafting, and kayaking are some of the activities that you can enjoy while at this property.
The accommodation options at this Island Stay In Kundapur are a choice of cottages right on the water. The interiors feature minimalistic yet aesthetic and comfortable décor with bamboo and wood furniture. All rooms offer serene views of the water and the verdant surroundings. Some of the spacious bathrooms come with bathtubs. You can enjoy a fun dip in the inviting waters of the river by diving off the balcony of your cottage or simply sit on the steps and feed the fish. All of this makes it an ideal weekend getaway to help you unwind in solitude after a hectic week at work.
- Up to 4 years Free.
- 4 to 9 years 50%
- 10 and above Rs 2,500/ with extra Mattress.
Terms & Conditions
- A valid Government Id needed at the time of check-in
- No music is allowed even on New year with the intention of not wanting t to disturb the nature
- No pets allowed
- Between 15th of December to 15th January, the price is Rs 3,500/- per day per person
- New Year the charge is Rs 8,000/- per person for the 2N/3D package.
- This could be from 29th December till 1st morning or 30th till 2nd Morning.
- There will be a Barbeque on 31st night.
- 100 % advance at the time of booking.
- Without the advance, the rooms are not confirmed.
- Any cancellation prior to 30 days from time of booking- 50% cancellation charges.
- Less than 30 days- No Refund.
- Bird Watching
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Informal play area/courtyard
- Private Balcony/Verandah