Max:Price starts:₹ 6840
About Superior Land Cottage
Spacious room with a queen size bed, lounge chair, and writing table
Facilities at Superior Land CottageAir Conditioned Room, Hair dryer, Hot and Cold Running Water, Room Service, Safe, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with cable connection in each rooms.
Max:Price starts:₹ 9840
About Premium Land Cottage
Spacious room with a queen size bed, lounge chair, writing table and a private balcony. The bathroom is equipped with a jacuzzi
Facilities at Premium Land CottageAir Conditioned Room, Hair dryer, Hot and Cold Running Water, Jacuzzi, Private Balcony/Verandah, Room Service, Safe, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with cable connection in each rooms.
Max:Price starts:₹ 9840
About Floating Cottage
Spacious rooms that float on the water with a queen size bed, lounge chair, writing table and a private balcony.
Facilities at Floating CottageAir Conditioned Room, Hair dryer, Hot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah, Room Service, Safe, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with cable connection in each rooms.
This spectacular Island Resort Stay at Pozhiyoor sits at a point where the tranquil backwaters meet the stupendous Arabian sea.
A place where the air is pristine, the scenery verdant, untouched by modernisation, this Island Resort Stay at Pozhiyoor is just a few kilometers from the capital city of Kerala. Swaying coconut groves and a natural lily pond on the premises complement the exotic visuals of the sea, beach, and the placidly flowing river.
At this Island Resort Stay at Pozhiyoor, the essence of Kerala resonates in its architecture and interior decoration. The walls have pastel shades and furnishings are stylish yet traditional. The floating accommodations provide an out-of-the-world experience. Luxurious cottages and villas float on the banks of the Poovar backwaters and face the sea. Aboard these luxurious floating accommodations, feel the rocking rhythm of the gentle waves. Submerge yourself in the unmatched natural extravaganza as the cooling breeze from Poovar River and the sea melts away all your stress. The rooms on land at this Island Resort Stay at Pozhiyoor are also lavishly appointed and guests have access to Jacuzzis and rain showers. Views from the land accommodations are equally enchanting as the ones from the floating rooms. Some of the accommodations have a hammock in the balcony where you can gently sway as you contemplate.
Four Ayurveda rooms thoughtfully designed with eco-friendly materials like coconut wood, a cooling medicinal fiber called Ramacham, and thatched coconut leaf roofs are available to you. These rooms are furnished with wooden tones and earthy colors with a modern twist. Even the curtains are made with medicinal plants. The Ayurveda accommodations do not have air conditioning in keeping with the ancient science.
To add to the comfort of your stay, each accommodation comes with a lounge chair and writing table. Ayurvedic treatments will recharge your mind while meditation and yoga sessions can be arranged. Other amenities offered by the resort are a shopping boutique, well-stocked library, foreign exchange counter, sun beds, magnificent swimming pool and kiddie pool, beach volleyball court, beach access, life guards, indoor games, and a conference hall.
The restaurant at this resort is a stunning structure with double height wooden trusses. Enormous chandeliers and their golden light glowing against the wooden hues of the trusses transforms your dining into an ethereal experience. Food served here is a cocktail of flavors comprising Continental, Asian, Indian, and Kerala cuisine. Fresh seafood, exotic spices, farm grown vegetables, and fruits are used to cook the lip-smacking delicacies. This Island Resort Stay at Pozhiyoor is ranked as one of the uniquely designed beach hotels in Kerala and is the recipient of many accolades.
- Stay for Children under the age of 5 is complimentary.
- Taxes extra.
- Meals will be charged extra.
Terms & Conditions
- A government approved identity document is required at the time of check-in.
- Foreign tourists will also need to have proof of identity as per regulations. All foreign nationals will have to carry their passports with valid visas and other relevant documents.
- Confirmation of cottages against advance payment only.
- Check-in is at 1.00 pm and check-out is at 11.00 am.
- Early check-in and late check-out subject to availability.
- Guaranteed day use between 9.00 am and 4.00 pm will be charged at 50% of the published tariff, subject to availability.
- Guaranteed late check-out beyond 4.00 pm will be charged one night’s room rate.
- Compulsory room supplement for X' Mas evening (24th Dec) and New Year evening (31st Dec).
- Payments may be made by VISA and MasterCard, cheque payable at par/demand draft.
- Summer rates from 1st Apr to 30th Sep.
- Winter rates from 1st October to 19th Dec and 11th Jan to 31st Mar.
- Peak period is from 20th Dec to 10th Jan.
- For cancellations received 30 days or more - 100% refund.
- 14 days or more - 50% refund.
- Less than 14 days in advance of arrival - no refund.
- No refund for cancellations on bookings from 20 Dec to 10 Jan.
- Air Conditioned Room
- Beach Access
- Bird Watching
- Board Games
- Car Parking
- Conference Hall
- Free Wi-fi Internet Access
- Hair dryer
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Indoor Recreation room
- Kids Play area
- Laundry Service
- Mini bar
- Multi Cuisine Restaurant
- Outdoor Games
- Private Balcony/Verandah
- Room Service
- Spices Shop/Shop
- Swimming Pool
- TV with cable connection in each rooms.
- Yoga and Meditation