Max:Price starts:₹ 9000
About 1 Bedroom Suite
This cottage has one bedroom, separate living room, and attached balcony
Facilities at 1 Bedroom SuiteAir Conditioned Room, Hair dryer, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Laundry Service, Mini bar, Private Balcony/Verandah, Tea/Coffee Maker
Max:Price starts:₹ 15000
About 2 Bedroom Suite
This cottage has two bedrooms, separate living room, and attached balcony
Facilities at 2 Bedroom SuiteAir Conditioned Room, Hair dryer, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Laundry Service, Mini bar, Private Balcony/Verandah, Safe, Tea/Coffee Maker
Max:Price starts:₹ 20000
About 3 Bedroom Suite
This cottage has three bedrooms, separate living room, and attached balcony
Facilities at 3 Bedroom SuiteAir Conditioned Room, Hair dryer, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Laundry Service, Mini bar, Private Balcony/Verandah, Safe, Tea/Coffee Maker
Revive your spirit in a soothing ambiance surrounded by lush nature at the Hillside Resort near Athirappilly Waterfalls.
Born from the Chalakudy River, the spectacular Athirappilly Waterfalls in Kerala is also called “The Niagra of India”. Nurtured by river water, its surroundings are covered with a lush green tropical forest. A number of rare species of flora and fauna thrive here at the protective lap of nature. The serenity of this part of the world is punctuated only by the screechy calls of Malabar pied hornbills and its other winged residents. While exploring the landscape you may come face to face with sloth bears or even catch glimpse of an Indian leopard. So what are you waiting for?! Let the gushing roar of water fill your ears and drench your senses as you check in at the Hillside Resort near Athirappilly Waterfalls.
A breathtakingly beautiful boutique hotel raised on 4 acres of land amidst virgin forests, the Hillside Resort near Athirappilly Waterfalls is remarkable in many ways. It comprises of twenty twin-floored contemporary white cottages, arrayed neatly on both sides of resort premises. The resort also has a separate building homing the lobby, fitness center, banquet and conference hall. Cobblestone paths meander through the aesthetically landscaped gardens dotted with eye-catching flowering plants and bonsai palms. A well-maintained pool just beside the river promises a relaxing time. The resort also has a multi-cuisine restaurant that serves a wide variety of mouthwatering delicacies. No matter whether dawn or dusk, guests can treat themselves to hot or cold drinks and snacks anytime. One can also savor the taste bud titillating authentic Kerala cuisine here. Apart from the restaurant, there is also a 24-hour coffee shop for the caffeine addicts.
Attentive towards the requirements and expectations of guests, the Hillside Resort near Athirappilly Waterfalls offers three types of suites. The first type of suit has only one bedroom with attached bathroom and offers terrific views of the valley. The second type of suite comes with two spacious bedrooms. It is best suited for families with teenage kids or a group of friends. Large groups can opt for the third type of suites which have three bedrooms plus a living room. Each of these suites offers some standardized facilities such as bathroom kit, dressing gown, mini bar, in-room safe, tea/coffee maker and hairdryer. Guests staying in luxury rooms can avail free of cost Wi-Fi for more than one device. Calming tranquility merged with heartwarming hospitality makes a stay in this environment worth experiencing.
- Free of cost stay for children aged 6 or less
- Eco-friendly bathing amenities
- Lunch and Dinner
- Additional charges per extra adult
- Accommodation charges for children aged from 6 to 12
- Services other than complimentary ones
- Wi-Fi charges on more than one device for stay in Premium and Celestial Rooms
Terms & Conditions
- Peak season supplement (Dec 20-Jan 5) INR 2000/room
- Mandatory Christmas (Dec. 24) and New Year's Eve charges INR 1500 and INR 2000/person
- As per the latest GOI directives, all guests are requested to carry a valid photo identity (Voters ID, Driving License, Aadhar Card, Passport, Armed forces identity card etc.).
- It is compulsory for foreign Nationals and NRI's to carry their passport with valid visas or PIO (Person of Indian Origin) card.
- Relevant documents/copies have to be produced at the time of check-in
- Please guarantee your reservation against Cash deposit, NEFT, IMPS, online transfer at the time of booking.
- A guaranteed reservation will be held until 20.00 hrs. Unless a late arrival is specified.
- Please intimate us the exact address to which the bills are to be sent or else bills.
- Rooms may be released if payments/vouchers are not issued within cut off periods.
- In case of a no-show or cancellation of a guaranteed reservation the hotel reserves the right to levy retention charges for the entire stay.
- In the unlikely event of our inability to accommodate you despite you holding a guaranteed reservation, we will arrange alternate accommodation & transport at our cost
- 0 -15 days prior to stay - No refund.
- 16-20 days prior to stay - 50 % refund.
- 21 -30 days prior to stay - 75 % refund.
- More than 30 days prior to stay – Full refund
- Air Conditioned Room
- Board Games
- Candle Light Dinner
- Car Parking
- Conference Hall
- Free Wi-fi Internet Access
- Hair dryer
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- In-room Refrigerator
- Informal play area/courtyard
- Laundry Service
- Mini bar
- Private Balcony/Verandah
- Swimming Pool
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- Yoga and Meditation