Max:Price starts:₹ 10550
About Deluxe Rooms
These are spacious rooms with attached balconies offering mountain views and ensuite bathrooms
Facilities at Deluxe RoomsAir Conditioned Room, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, In-room Refrigerator, Intercom, Private Balcony/Verandah, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 12550
About Super Deluxe Rooms
These rooms are larger than the deluxe rooms and have bay windows, attached balconies, double beds and ensuite bathrooms.
Facilities at Super Deluxe RoomsAir Conditioned Room, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, In-room Refrigerator, Intercom, Private Balcony/Verandah, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 14250
Thee are spacious rooms with fully functional work areas, a small living area, double beds, attached balconies and ensuite bathrooms
Facilities at SuitesAir Conditioned Room, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, In-room Refrigerator, Intercom, Private Balcony/Verandah, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 17250
About Presidential Suite
This has a separate living area, bedroom with a double bed and an extensively equipped working space.
Facilities at Presidential SuiteAir Conditioned Room, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, In-room Refrigerator, Intercom, Private Balcony/Verandah, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
The sprawling greenery that spreads as far as you can see will make your holiday at the Hill View Resort In Munnar blissful.
Munnar welcomes you to a thousand shades of green on well-manicured tea plantations that spread out in every direction. Mist engulfs most of the high hills and leaves you in a dreamy state of mind. Located in the Western Ghats of Idukki district, Munnar is one of the most visited hill stations in Southern India, especially since it’s only a road trip away from most cities in the south. The hazy mountaintops, the pleasant weather all year round, the tranquil environment, and an abundance of natural beauty make Munnar an ideal getaway for the joy of travel or just to break the monotony of your daily routine. As the road snakes through the verdant rolling hills, it takes you to the Hill View Resort In Munnar, overlooking the wonderful scenery all around.
The Hill View Resort In Munnar blends seamlessly with the hill that it’s located on. Nestled amid silver oak trees, its architecture features a series of rectangular blocks that are tucked perfectly to the hill. While its façade is made up of white walls and grey stones along the slope of the hill, its interiors exude a muted elegance that spells comfort. Soft lighting filters in from the roof of the resort’s lobby. The resort’s architecture makes elegant use of wood veneer panels on its walls, graphic motifs on the floor and complementing glass and chrome fittings. Every block in the resort is named after some or the other elements of nature, such as Deep Forest, Bodhi Tree, and Traditional Village. There’s an enormous faux tree with knotted roots and an artificial waterfall flowing through the roots. This forms the essence of the ambiance in the resort’s common area. The property has a multi-cuisine restaurant that serves Kerala specialties and dishes from across India. It also has a coffee shop designed to resemble typical rustic tea shops common in Kerala. The resort’s spa offers a wide variety of therapies and treatments to soothe your body and soul.
Accommodation at the Hill View Resort In Munnar is the epitome of fine living and luxury. There are 48 rooms under four categories: 38 Deluxe Rooms, five Super Deluxe Rooms, four Junior Suites, and one Presidential Suite. Every room has a balcony, floor to ceiling windows, and luxurious furnishings and upholstery. Every room is furnished for maximum comfort and includes plush beds, thick quilts, soft, fluffy pillows, and every other facility and state-of-the-art amenity you’ll need for a comfortable stay. The interiors of all the rooms and suites are gorgeously decorated. Whichever room you choose, stunning views of the beautiful surroundings are guaranteed.
- Indian and continental breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room facilities
- All applicable government taxes
- Extra charges for extra adult and children
Terms & Conditions
- Room rates on single or double occupancy
- Booking can only be confirmed by depositing 100% advance
- Extra Person Rate on CPAI-2000/- per night-12 Years and above
- 01 Child below six years complimentary per room
- Per Child aged 6 Yrs to 11 Years on CPAI-1000/- per night without extra bed
- Per Child aged 6 Yrs to 11 Years on CPAI-2000/- per night with extra bed
- Lunch / Dinner Rate-900/- per adult
- Lunch / Dinner Rate-400/- per children aged 6 yrs to 11 yrs
- Late check-out and early check-in are subject to availability.
- Checkouts from 11.00 Hrs to 18.00 Hrs are subject to 50% of room rate and thereafter at 100%.
- All arrivals prior to 6 a.m. are billed from the previous night.
- Candlelight dinner per couple-2500/-
- Flower Decoration per room-2000/-
- Honeymoon Hamper-2000/-
- 50% retention charges against the entire reserved stay for cancellation for 31 days before
- 100% retention charges against the entire reserved stay for cancellation after the same.
- Booking will be canceled without any notice if full payment is not received by the cutoff date
- Air Conditioned Room
- Candle Light Dinner
- Car Parking
- Conference Hall
- Free Wi-fi Internet Access
- Guide Service
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- In-room Refrigerator
- Indoor Recreation room
- Informal play area/courtyard
- Laundry Service
- Multi Cuisine Restaurant
- Outdoor Party/Bonfire
- Private Balcony/Verandah
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- Travel Desk
- TV with cable connection in each rooms.