Max:Price starts:₹ 6300
About Heritage Rooms
All the rooms are air-conditioned and furnished with stately wooden furniture from a bygone era. Bathtubs are provided in all rooms. Some rooms also have private balconies
Facilities at Heritage RoomsAir Conditioned Room, Bathrobes, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Laundry Service, Mini bar, Private Balcony/Verandah, TV with cable connection in each rooms.
Max:Price starts:₹ 7400
This room has a loft area with a double bed as well as a double bed in the sleeping area.
Period furniture and pillars add to the uniqueness of this room.
Facilities at SuiteAir Conditioned Room, Bathrobes, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Laundry Service, Mini bar, TV with Satellite Channels
Soak in the rich and varied Indo-Franco cultural ambiance of the city at this quaint Heritage Tamil Mansion in Puducherry.
This quaint Heritage Tamil Mansion in Puducherry is in close proximity to the international township of Auroville. The convenient location of this mansion in the former French colony makes it the perfect base camp for explorations of surrounding areas and various interesting nearby cities.
This 150-year-old Heritage Tamil Mansion in Puducherry has been built in the French and Baroque style of architecture. The street on which it sits was renovated by UNESCO as a model heritage street of the Franco-Tamil style of architecture. An airy courtyard bathed in natural light is another highlight of this stunning mansion. Its cheery exterior and welcoming interior make for a relaxing ambiance.
The simple but healthy menu at the in-house restaurant features Mediterranean French cuisine amongst others. Fresh vegetables are sourced organically while bread, jams, and pastries are all homemade. Canned products, frozen meals, chemicals colors, and enhancers are all a strict no-no. Meals are made-to-order and the chef is open to special meal requests. Private dinners are also arranged on request. Experiences that you can enjoy while in this heritage city range from taking in a cultural performance to spiritual enlightenment and shopping at the many street bazaars.
The 10 comfortable and elegant rooms at this Heritage Tamil Mansion in Puducherry include a spacious suite. All the rooms are air-conditioned and furnished with stately wooden furniture from a bygone era. Bathtubs are provided in all rooms while the suite is also equipped with a sleeping area in the loft. Concern for the environment is evident in the amenities used in all rooms such as LED lighting, solar water heaters, organic linen, and organic toiletries. The ideal getaway for a short weekend or a long vacation of spiritual, cultural, and historical exploration.
- Children up to the age of five stays complimentary
- Extra persons will be charged separately
- Adult ( 18 & above) Rs.1750/- inclusive of taxes
- Child (12 to below 18 yrs) Rs.1250/- inclusive of taxes
- Child ( 05 to below 12 yrs) Rs.600/- inclusive of taxes
Terms & Conditions
- A valid Government ID needs to be produced at the time of check-in
- Peak season supplement applicable from 16th Dec’ 18 to 02nd Jan’ 19.
- Tariff subject to change without notice
- Reservations are confirmed on advance payment of 100 % of the hotel room charges.
- Reservations are guaranteed with an advance payment.
- Cancellation of a reservation between 30 days to 15 days of the arrival date will incur a cancellation charge equivalent to one night’s accommodation by the hotel.
- In case of no-show or cancellation within 14 days of arrival, will incur a cancellation charge for the entire length of stay.
- Air Conditioned Room
- Candle Light Dinner
- Car Parking
- Free Wi-fi Internet Access
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Laundry Service
- Mini bar
- Private Balcony/Verandah
- TV with cable connection in each rooms.