Max:Price starts:₹ 10500
About Heritage Royal Suites
Spacious with a small private sit out inside the room. It comes with an attached bathroom, King size double-bed along with chairs and a coffee table
Facilities at Heritage Royal SuitesAir Conditioned Room, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Mini bar, Private Balcony/Verandah, Room Service, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 5625
About Deluxe Heritage Rooms
Spacious rooms with king-size or twin beds and en-suite bathrooms.
Facilities at Deluxe Heritage RoomsAir Conditioned Room, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Mini bar, Room Service, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
Experience the grandeur and opulence of the bygone era during your sojourn at a 14th-century citadel, the Heritage Fort Stay Near Jaisalmer.
As the surreal beauty of the Thar Desert envelopes Jaisalmer into a soulful hug, the former princely state presents itself as an enchanting snap from a period drama. Replete with palaces, temples, citadels, and monuments, each a saga etched out in yellow sandstone, Jaisalmer truly justifies the moniker of the Golden City. With the skyline of the city being dominated by captivating structures from the past, this World Heritage Site stands out as a land where history is personified through its grand architecture. Yet, the city has an aura of timeless beauty that will never fail to entice your attention and make you fall in love with it. The Heritage Fort Stay Near Jaisalmer enables you to bask in the glory of the city’s past in the present times.
A sprawling structure, the Heritage Fort Stay Near Jaisalmer is a 14th-century citadel that evokes a feeling of being a mirage from the past. The fort complex is a pretty picture of Rajput and Mughal architecture. Adorned with traditional jharokas, imposing towers, and grand parapets, the fort comprises of ornately carved structures like the Hawa Mahal, Phool Mahal, and Mangal Mahal. A stay at this grand place invites the opportunity to dig into the traditional delicacies and cuisines prepared by the expert chef of the on-site restaurant. The in-house museum is a treasure-trove of artifacts and paintings belonging to the erstwhile kings. A grand library and a marble swimming pool are the added attractions of the place. Apart from all types of modern amenities needed for a luxurious stay, the heritage fort also features a poolside bar to keep you in high spirits during your stay!
The royal accommodation at the Heritage Fort Stay Near Jaisalmer includes spacious rooms and suites having all the facilities needed for a comfortable stay. The Deluxe Heritage Room features, among other facilities, a king size double bed, sofa chairs, high-speed internet access, and an attached bath. Some of the rooms open up to a balcony with a splendid view. The Heritage Royal Suite exhibits an elegant décor complete with a king size double bed, indoor sitting arrangement, and an attached bath. Several of the suites have attached open terraces. How about enjoying the traditional hospitality at this grand fort stay which had once hosted famous names like the Mughal Emperor Humayun and his great-grandson Akbar II?
- Meals according to the plan chosen
- Welcome drink
- One complimentary water bottle per day
- Use of swimming pool and gym
- Complimentary museum visit
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room facilities such as electric kettle, heaters, newspapers, etc
- Food and beverages that are not part of the package
- Mattress for extra person
- Mini-bar (chargeable as per use)
- Special facilities and activities like camel safari, village safari, etc.
Terms & Conditions
- A valid identity has to be produced at the time of check-in
- A surcharge in tariff will be applicable during Christmas and New Year
- Cancellation of booking done more than 15 days prior to the date of check-in, 90 % amount would be refunded to the customer.
- Cancellation of booking done more than 7 days and less than 15 days prior to the date of check-in, 50 % amount would be refunded to the customer.
- Cancellation of booking done in less than or equal to 7 days prior to check-in date; no refund would be given to the customer.
- Air Conditioned Room
- Car Parking
- Dining Room
- Electric Kettle
- Free Wi-fi Internet Access
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Informal play area/courtyard
- Mini bar
- Private Balcony/Verandah
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- TV with cable connection in each rooms.