Max:Price starts:₹ 9400
About Garden View rooms
These spacious rooms have a queen size bed, attached balcony, and a writing desk.
Facilities at Garden View roomsAir Conditioned Room, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, In-room Refrigerator, Intercom, Laundry Service, Private Balcony/Verandah, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with cable connection in each rooms.
Max:Price starts:₹ 10500
About Forest suite
Forest Suite has a bedroom, sitting area, and an ensuite bathroom. It also has an attached balcony
Facilities at Forest suiteAir Conditioned Room, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, In-room Refrigerator, Private Balcony/Verandah, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with cable connection in each rooms.
Max:Price starts:₹ 11750
About Regal suites
Regal suites are housed in the fort. They have period furniture which includes a four poster bed. An attached balcony to take in the view and a sitting area is also present
Facilities at Regal suitesAir Conditioned Room, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, Laundry Service, Spa/Wellness, TV with cable connection in each rooms.
High on a hillock, over the Himalayan peaks, this Heritage Fort Resort Stay at Nalagarh speaks of the might and splendor.
A Chandela king with an immense passion for art and architecture constructed this magnificent Heritage Fort Resort Stay at Nalagarh in Himachal many centuries ago. This Heritage Fort is a paradigm of Indian royal might, with a picture perfect location. The fort’s immense height make the views of the breathtaking Shivalik Hills and serene Sirsa River priceless. The fort is perched 3,900 feet above sea level proving the perfect spot to experience the 360-degree panoramic views of Nalagarh.
The exterior of this dramatic Heritage Fort Resort Stay at Nalagarh is a cocktail of many architectural styles. It is amazing how the Royal Mughal style, grand Hindu elements, and elite British nuances are seamlessly woven to put together a glorious and lofty fort.Rooms and suites at this fort resort are decked up royally in regal themes. Guests can experience aristocratic resplendence of the past together with opulent modern-day creature comforts. Whatever may be the theme of your choice for this regal stay, a captivating narration about that theme will be arranged for you by the resort. Every room has its own theme and story. So every time you finish a holiday at this resort, there is always a new experience awaiting you on your next visit.
All 30 rooms in this Heritage Fort Resort Stay at Nalagarh are strategically spread so as to soak in views of the forests, village, and the valley. Each room has a patio deck which opens up to the spectacular charm of the hills. The Royal Suite, gilded in gold leaf molding, antique kingly furniture, period four-poster bed, and modern amenities like twin Jacuzzi, is a royal romantic setting. With a drawing room and sitting area that are decorated with exquisite drapes, this room oozes luxury. Other themes are the fort room, forest view room, garden room, and Maharani room to name a few. Guests can avail hypoallergenic bed linen, comforters, pillows, and bed covers on request.
There are three restaurants at this resort, each one competing with the other to offer you splendid ambiance and heavenly delicacies. The spa and salon offer a range of services including Balinese massage, Swedish massage, and spa therapies.
The roof top pool at a height of 3,900 feet above is a dramatic setting with bird’s eye views of the entire town and mountain ranges.
- Stay for children below 6 years complimentary.
- Meals as per package chosen.
- Non-alcoholic welcome drink on arrival.
- Usage of indoor and outdoor facilities.
- Guided fort visit: 10- 12 noon or 5 – 6:30 pm.
- One outside picnic in our private Orchid as a special case. (Client vehicle to be used/ transport cost extra as per market rate.)
- Children between 6 to 12 years with extra bed will be charged separately.
- DJ charges per night.
Terms & Conditions
- A government approved identity document is required at the time of check-in.
- Foreign tourists will also need to have proof of identity as per regulations.
- Check-in at 12 pm and check out at 11 am.
- Early arrival is subject to availability. For guaranteed early check-in, reservation needs to be made starting from the previous night.
- Conference hall complimentary with 10 rooms.
- Clubhouse although is charged however complimentary as a special case.
- Rooms will be confirmed on receipt of 50% advance and subject to availability.
- The remainder of payment to be paid at the time of check out.
- Outside liquor is not allowed on the resort premises. Corkage charges Rs 200 per bottle.
- Effective 2nd October 2008, the Government has introduced a "No-Smoking" legislation for hotels, restaurants and all public places. As a consequence, smoking is prohibited in all parts of the hotel except in designated bedrooms where smoking is permitted.
- The hotel has dedicated smoking guest bedrooms. Should you desire a smoking bedroom, please let us know. We shall endeavor to reserve a smoking bedroom for you, subject to availability.
- One child between 00 and 12 years of age can stay in parent’s room without any charge.
- Two children between 10 and 12 years of age would require an additional room.
- Children between 13 and 17 years of age would require an additional room.
- Reservation must be cancelled 15 days prior to the planned date of arrival.
- One night’s stay will be levied for cancellations received upto 8 days prior to arrival.
- Full stay will be levied for cancellations received within 7 days prior to arrival.
- Air Conditioned Room
- Bird Watching
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Multi Cuisine Restaurant
- Outdoor Party/Bonfire
- Private Balcony/Verandah
- Swimming Pool