Max:Price starts:₹ 7499
About Heritage Room
This is a spacious room with views of the coffee plantation and has a double bed and ensuite bathroom.
Facilities at Heritage RoomAir Conditioned Room, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 6999
About Executive Room
This room has a private sit out overlooking the plantation and comes with a double bed and ensuite bathroom.
Facilities at Executive RoomAir Conditioned Room, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, TV with Satellite Channels
Look upon placid vistas of coffee and pepper plantations as you rejuvenate at this Heritage Estate Bungalow at Pollibetta.
This Heritage Estate Bungalow at Pollibetta sits 2,250 feet above sea level and offers you a private retreat far away from prying eyes. The views from the bungalow have stayed unchanged despite the passage of time as has the approach road which in itself is a popular tourist attraction after having been featured in a Bollywood movie.
Built in the traditional architectural style of Coorg region, this Heritage Estate Bungalow at Pollibetta features a tiled roof and wood pillars which are in keeping with eco-friendly practices. Sit on the manicured lawns with flowering shrubs to enjoy the fragrance of coffee and pepper. Dining at this heritage estate bungalow is an experience in itself and one to be relished. Besides the dining area, which features an elegant dining table and woven chairs from a forgotten era, you can have your meals on the open verandah. It is also the ideal spot to munch on some savory hot fritters as you watch the skies open up during the monsoon. The in-house chef plates up a host of Coorgi delicacies and if it’s North Indian or Continental cuisine you desire, that is also served just as easily.
There are three spacious and tastefully decorated rooms at this Heritage Estate Bungalow at Pollibetta. Minimalistic comfort is the theme around which the décor of all rooms revolves. Two of the rooms come with private sit-outs and the bungalow also has a reading room apart from the common living room and dining area. The long and spacious verandah is a great place to spend a lazy afternoon gazing upon the coffee plantations. All rooms feature air conditioning, Wi-Fi, TVs, and welcoming bathrooms. Impeccable service and warm hospitality ensure that you have the perfect holiday at this heritage estate bungalow.
- Accommodation on double occupancy
- Applicable taxes
- Nature-based activities, plantation safari, guided bird watching, and nature tours
- Lunch, dinner, and snacks
- Bottled water and soda
- En-route meals
Terms & Conditions
- Confirmation of rooms is subject to availability.
- Rates are not valid from 24th December 2017 to 02nd Jan 2018.
- Room reservation based on the allocation of rooms.
- Child is defined as any individual below 12 years of age.
- Those above 12 years of age will be charged the adult rate.
- Rates and inclusions are subject to change.
- No pets are allowed in the bungalow
- Booking will be confirmed only on 100% advance payment.
- As per Government new rules, the guests must submit their photo identity proof at the time of check-in.
- All Guests are required to produce proper proof of identification upon check-in.
- Valid identification documents include Passport, Voter’s ID, Driver’s License, PAN Card.
- Document must include a photograph.
- Confirmed reservation may be altered/canceled only if intimation in writing reaches the company 30 days prior to the check-in date.
- Cancellation of confirmed booking attracts 20% cancellation charges.
- Cancellation of confirmed booking on or before 15 days prior to check in date will attract 50% cancellation charges. No refund for cancellations less than 15 days before
- No refund for cancellations less than 15 days before check-in date.
- No Show charge: No refund and will be charged 100% retention for the length of stay. Early Departure: 100% retention on the balance night booked.
- Early Departure: 100% retention on the balance night booked.
- Refund for a confirmed booking will only be considered if intimation in writing reaches the company 30 days prior to the check-in date with cancellation charges.
- Refund is paid through cheque in the name of the person who made the booking and payment.
- Refund process takes 45 days.
- Air Conditioned Room
- Bird Watching
- Car Parking
- Dining Room
- Free Wi-fi Internet Access
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- TV with cable connection in each rooms.