Max:Price starts:₹ 7723
About Luxury room
They are located on the ground and first floors of a cottage with an apple orchard sit out. The traditional wooden ceilings make these rooms cozy and the sun deck provides views of the surrounding mountains
Facilities at Luxury roomAir Conditioning (Hot & Cold), Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, Mini bar, Private Balcony/Verandah, Safe, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with cable connection in each rooms.
Max:Price starts:₹ 8216
About Elite room
All the rooms are on the ground floor of the cottage. Wooden ceilings, private sit out and a comfortable bed are all part of this room
Facilities at Elite roomAir Conditioning (Hot & Cold), Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, Mini bar, Private Balcony/Verandah, Safe, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with cable connection in each rooms.
Max:Price starts:₹ 10771
About Royal rooms
These rooms have high wooden ceilings, private sit outs, and king size beds.
Located on the first floor of the cottage, two of the rooms also have a kitchenette
Facilities at Royal roomsAir Conditioning (Hot & Cold), Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, Mini bar, Mini Kitchen, Private Balcony/Verandah, Safe, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with cable connection in each rooms.
This Handcrafted Resort in the Himalayan Valley amidst apple orchards offers you unmatched views of the landscape.
Situated near the village of Karjan a short distance from the city of Manali, this Handcrafted Resort in the Himalayan Valley has 15 rooms. Constructed in the Himalayan style with mud, wood, and stone, it blends with its surroundings effortlessly. Eco-friendly ideas and concepts are the themes around which this spectacular resort is based on. Almost 90% of the building has not been painted in keeping with the true Himalayan tradition.
The rooms at this handcrafted resort in the Himalayan Valley are divided into three categories – Luxury, Elite, and Royal. Of these, 11 rooms belonging to the two latter categories, come with private balconies. Of the remaining four, two come with garden sit-outs while two feature sundecks. All rooms feature king or queen size double beds. The names of the rooms relate to different places and regions of Himachal Pradesh.
The luxury rooms are located in a cottage and have hardwood floors and a wooden ceiling while the furniture here is made of Fir wood. The Elite rooms feature furniture made of Sheesham wood while the furniture in the remaining rooms is of Fir and Walnut wood. All the rooms offer views of the snow-capped mountains, the valley, the apple orchards, and the fields.
In-room amenities range from LCD televisions to mini bars and electronic safes. All rooms have luxurious bathrooms with premium toiletries for your use.
There are two restaurants at this handcrafted resort in the Himalayan Valley which serve up a variety of cuisines to tantalize every palate. Have your meals in the sunny garden or on the balcony. You can also enjoy a bonfire in the evenings while you feast on the barbecue dishes.
Other facilities at this resort include a spa that offers steam, sauna, Jacuzzi, and massages, indoor games zone for children, and an activity and travel desk. Adventure activities and nature explorations can be arranged on request.
- As per the chosen plan.
Terms & Conditions
- A government-approved identity document is required at the time of check-in. PAN Card is not accepted as a valid identity card.
- Foreign tourists will also need to have proof of identity as per regulations.
- Check-in time is 12 noon and Check-out time is 10 a.m.
- The tariff will be on the MAP basis during peak season.
- If our Check-in/out timing does not suit your holiday program, kindly inform us about the same. Necessary room allotments can be arranged on prior information, subject to availability, and may be chargeable by us directly.
- The credit/debit card holder should be one the travelers if you have booked with us using any of these.
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in a fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservation contains or is resulted from a mistake or error.
- We may charge compulsory gala dinner supplement on Christmas / New Year’s event or other festive periods. This needs to be cleared separately.
- Breakfast timings are 7:30 am to 10:30 am henceforth all requests will be chargeable.
- Child below 5 years – free on plan and sharing bed with parents.
- Child 5-12 years sharing a bed with parents will be charged as per the chosen plan.
- Extra beds will not be provided in Luxury Rooms. Only in Elite and Royal Rooms.
- Cancellations made 15 or more days before check-in date will be free.
- Cancellations made more than 7 days in advance but less than 15 days will incur a cancellation charge of one night’s tariff.
- No shows and cancellations made 0 to 7 days in advance will incur 100% charge of the booking.
- In the case of a full refund on cancellation, there will be a deduction of approximately 5.7% as payment for processing charges.
- Amendments will be treated as a cancellation.
- Any refund will take at least 15 days to process.
Note: Above are the cancellation rules but we will put our best possible efforts to waive/minimize the cancellation charges.
- Air Conditioning (Hot & Cold)
- Car Parking
- Free Wi-fi Internet Access
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Indoor Recreation room
- Informal play area/courtyard
- Kids Play area
- Mountain Biking
- Multi Cuisine Restaurant
- Outdoor Party/Bonfire
- Private Balcony/Verandah
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- Travel Desk
- TV with cable connection in each rooms.