Max:Price starts:₹ 3545
Cottage has thatched roof and twin beds
Facilities at CottageCeiling Fan
Max:Price starts:₹ 5756
About Executive Cottage
Executive Cottage has stone walls and thatched roofs
Hampi Heritage And Wilderness Resort close to Daroji Sloth Bear Sanctuary is every nature lover and history buff’s holiday haven.
Hampi Heritage and Wilderness Resort is a must-visit destination for all travel enthusiasts and adventure-seekers. Hampi, where the resort is situated is known as the world’s largest open air museum and represents the splendor of the Vijayanagara Empire.
At Hampi Heritage and Wilderness Resort there are two kinds of cottages. Both types are comfortable and offer a private space in the quiet countryside. Between July and March is ideal to visit this resort owing to the pleasant weather and opportune moments for wildlife spotting, while November to February is the peak season. A dash of monsoons turns the landscape lush green with fully flourished paddy fields. However, summers here can be very hot.
While at Hampi Heritage And Wilderness Resort, one can also visit the Sloth Bear Sanctuary. Wildlife enthusiasts have cause for cheer as the bears here can be found throughout the year. Further, one can also have a peek into the natural habitat of the bears by climbing up the watchtower on top of the hill nearby. Close to this resort are other heritage sites that have been identified by UNESCO such as Pattadakal, Aihole, and Badami.
There is so much sightseeing to be done while at Hampi that it leaves one with the feeling that the days spent here are not enough. Hampi heritage sites are classified as Suburban Sites, Royal Centre, Urban Core, and Sacred Centre. The Vijaya Vittala Temple and Virupaksha Temple are just some of the sights to take in. Crossing the Tungabhadra River, one can also visit Anegundi – mentioned as Kishkinda in Ramayana. Hiking the temple trails, heritage biking, nature walks, and bird watching are some other things you might want to do while at the resort.
- Tariffs are per person per night on twin-sharing basis.(Inclusive of All).
- Early Checkin – Late Checkout : Rs. 1,250.00 in addition to existing room type.
- Package Includes: Stay, Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast, Jeep Safari, Visit to Hampi.
Terms & Conditions
- A government approved identity document is required at the time of check-in.
- Foreign tourists will also need to have proof of identity as per regulations.
- Tariffs are per person per night on twin-sharing basis.
- Transfers to and from the resort is not included in the tariff.
- Single occupancy charges are applicable.
- Tariff for children (accompanying parents) between 5 and 12 years is 50% discount on the tariff.
- Tariff may be changed without prior notice.
- Dress for comfort. Do avoid bright colors and stick to muted shades of green, black, grey and brown. The more you meld with the background, the better.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Avoid smoking - anything can start a forest fire.
- You'll be spending a lot of time outdoors. Don't forget your hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, torch, etc.
- Avoid plastics. We're really trying to cut down on plastics.
- 100% advance for confirmation.
- 10% of the tariff, if cancelled two or more than two weeks before check in date/time.
- 50% of the tariff, if cancelled between 48hours to two weeks before check in date/time.
- No refund if cancelled less than 48hours before check in date/time.
Postpone or Prepone booking:
- One postponement / preponement is free if requested two or more than two weeks before check in date/time (Once postponed /preponed there is no further change or cancellation).
- 10% of the tariff, if requested between 48hours to two weeks before check in date/time.
- 50% of the tariff, if requested within 24hours to 48 hours before check in date/time.
- No modification, if requested within 24 hours to check in.
- Car Parking
- Hot and Cold Running Water