Max:Price starts:₹ 2100
Rooms which are part of main house.
Max:Price starts:₹ 2250
Independent Cottage with a valley view.
Green Homestay amidst Plantation Estate in Gaali Gandi village in Kalasa exudes rustic charm amidst lush greenery.
This Green Homestay amidst plantation estate is enchanting as it is set in the backdrop of the Western Ghats, the birthplace of the rivers – Netravathi, Bhadra, Tunga, and Hemavathi. A holiday here is a unique experience as the place truly represents the beauty of Chikkamagaluru district – the land of spices, coffee, and tea plantations not to mention various legends.
Green Homestay amidst plantation estate has large bedrooms that provide magnificent views of the misty mountains and green coffee plantations. It also has a dormitory that can accommodate eight people at a time. These facilities make holidaying here an equally comfortable experience for families, couples, and groups of friends. The traditional Malnad food cooked here further makes you feel at home. It also provides an ideal venue for all those who want to escape life in the busy city and rejuvenate their body as well as the soul. One visit to the place is enough for guests to begin appreciating the environment.
The surroundings of Green Homestay amidst plantation estate are endowed with nature’s blessings. An abundance of trees, bird species, waterfalls, streams, and lush plantations make for a picturesque location. This setting makes the Homestay an ideal retreat for nature lovers. The cool weather of the place also ensures that the guests’ stay here is extremely pleasant at all times.
There are many interesting places to visit in close proximity to this Green Homestay amidst plantation estate. Trips to Sringeri, Kudremukh, Horanadu, and Kalasa can be arranged. While at the homestay, adventure and nature lovers can go on treks, cycling trips, and plantation visits. Guests can also try their hand at folk games such as ‘Pagade’, ‘ Channamane’, and ‘Goli Aata’. Pick-up and drop facility from Bangalore, Mangalore, Shimoga, and Kalasa can be arranged at an additional cost. Facilities such as organizing a party, setting up a campfire, tent accommodations, and barbeque too can be made available.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Snack and Dinner [with 1 Non veg item]
- Unlimited coffee.
Terms & Conditions
- Please carry a government-approved Identity proof and may be produced at the time check in
- Foreigners may carry required documents as per the regulations.
- Children up to 5 Years are free of charges
- Children aged between 5 - 10 can enjoy 50% off the tariff
- Weekend rates differ from weekday rates
- Friday is considered a weekend day, hence calculated under weekend rate
- 0 -10 days prior to stay - no refund.
- 11-20 days prior to stay - 50% refund.
- 21 -30 days prior to stay - 75% refund.
- More than 30 days prior to stay- full refund.
- In case of a no-show or cancellation of a guaranteed reservation the accommodation property reserves the right to levy retention charges for the entire stay.
- Car Parking
- Indoor Recreation room
- Travel Desk