Max:Price starts:₹ 4345
About Executive tented Cottages
Executive tented Cottages are spacious with ensuite bathrooms and canvas ceiling and a sit out
Facilities at Executive tented CottagesCeiling Fan, Hot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah
Galibore Nature Camp awaits your arrival with cozy shelters & lets you play an amateur naturalist at this wildlife extravaganza
Galibore Nature Camp, a plush green wild terrain, entirely detached from the unruly evolution of modern society, is a wild paradise that stays naturally nurtured between the enigmatic Cauvery and the huge rocky hills. Nestled at the base of one of these hills is Galibore Nature Camp. The wild life around Galibore Nature Camp spreads across a huge assortment of species such as leopards, elephants, spotted deer, the endangered grizzled giant squirrel, marsh crocodiles, otters, turtles, snakes, and over 230 species of birds including fish eagles, green pigeons, and owls. The rapids of the Cauvery here are abundant with Tiger fin fishes which once attracted many anglers.
The Galibore Nature Camp maintains 10 executive cottages with attached baths and 24-hour electricity transforming your camping into a comfortable and relaxing experience. The exteriors of cottages are kept rustic in style, staying in tune with the rough patterns of this terrain. The interiors are furnished elegantly and the cloth ceiling inside the cottages is sure to overwhelm you with a true feeling of being inside a real camp tent. Lawn chairs and hammocks that come with every cottage are a means of escape into a world of your own.
Besides the wild life, river Cauvery is an integral part of the experience at Galibore Nature Camp. Amidst your riverside treks, coracle rides or rafting, the Cauvery enchants your with her ever-changing moods, sometimes gushing and placid at other times, but always within your sight.
Savour the delicacies served at Gol Ghar as you enjoy stunning panoramic views of the camp and the riverside. The Gol Ghar is also a great spot for some bird watching. Relish on the lip-smacking barbequed fish, chicken, or vegetables, an ideal accompaniment while you socialize around a bonfire.
- Tariffs are per person per night on twin-sharing basis (Inclusive of all).
- Stay Package Includes: Stay, Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast, Coracle Ride, Joy Fishing, Guided Trekking. Guest to bring own fishing gear.
Terms & Conditions
- A government approved identity document is required at the time of check-in.
- Foreign tourists will also need to have proof of identity as per regulations.
- Transfers to and from the resort is not included in the tariff.
- Single occupancy charges are applicable.
- Tariff for children (accompanying parents) between 5 and 12 years is 50% discount on the tariff.
- Tariff may be changed without prior notice.
- Dress for comfort. Do avoid bright colors and stick to muted shades of green, black, grey, and brown. The more you blend with the background, the better.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Avoid smoking - anything can start a forest fire.
- You'll be spending a lot of time outdoors. Don't forget your hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, torch, etc.
- Avoid plastics. We're really trying to cut down on plastics.
- 100% advance for confirmation.
- 10% of the tariff, if cancelled two or more than two weeks before check in date/time.
- 50% of the tariff, if cancelled between 48hours to two weeks before check in date/time.
- No refund if cancelled less than 48hours before check in date/time.
Postpone or Prepone booking:
- One postponement / preponement is free if requested two or more than two weeks before check in date/time (Once postponed /preponed there is no further change or cancellation).
- 10% of the tariff, if requested between 48hours to two weeks before check in date/time.
- 50% of the tariff, if requested within 24hours to 48 hours before check in date/time.
- No modification, if requested within 24 hours to check in.
- Bird Watching
- Car Parking
- Ceiling Fan
- Guide Service
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Outdoor Party/Bonfire